++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

MAKE YOUR OWN LIP GLOSS
    53a06b6bc2bd8_-_cos-07-makeup-hacks-de.jpg
    Don’t throw away your broken eye shadows. Instead, turn them into lip gloss. Crush the eye shadow into powder, then mix with petroleum jelly to make any color lip gloss you like.

CaseyCross likes this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

DRY YOUR NAIL POLISH, FAST
    Nobody likes waiting around for their nails to dry, so here's a little shortcut. After you're done painting, wait three minutes. Then, submerge your fingertips in cold water for at least 30 seconds. Lift your hands from the wrist out, so the water drips down off your nails. The cold helps the polish set, speeding up the drying time.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    For Hair Growth
    Use sea salt treatment to naturally stimulate hair growth. Just wash your hair as you normally do. Then, massage your wet scalp with sea salt for 10 – 15 minutes and wash your hair again. Do this treatment twice a week for 2 months and the results will surprise you.

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

GET RID OF DARK CIRCLES IN 2 DAYS

Knowing that you can get rid of your dark circles within two days isn’t something miraculous! These under eye circles which make you look dull, aged and tired, all the time. You can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes using this easy home remedy:

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon baking soda
    1 pinch of turmeric powder
    1 teaspoon Lemon juice
    1 teaspoon Pineapple juice
    To begin with, take two spoons and put them in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
    Now begins the trick to solve the problem of under eye bags and dark circles. For this I am telling you an easy remedy that you can use on daily basis.

Mix all this ingredients in a cup. Stir the mix well till you get a paste like solution. If you have sensitive skin you can skip the lemon juice, lemon juice can generate tingling sensation. Now apply this paste on the eye bags and over dark circles. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and relax with your eyes closed. Be careful while applying the pastes, avoid direct contact with eyes. Apply it gently around eyes.
    After 10-15 minutes, wash it with Luke warm water. Then wash your face with cold water.

You might be wondering about the spoons we put in refrigerator earlier. Now take those chilled spoons and place them over your eyes. You’ll get a surprising result immediately.

5. I love oils to take off my makeup!:)

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

This mask can be used on any problem area except for the private parts, eyebrows and where hair growth is dense. Over time, you will get rid of the darkness, stains and your skin will be brighter.

[​IMG]

Ingredients:

• One tablespoon of honey
    • One tablespoon of yogurt
    • One tablespoon of lemon juice
    Mix all ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
    Apply the mask on the problematic skin. Keep it for 15 minutes, and then peel the layers. We recommend that you do this procedure at night, because after removing the mask, mild redness may appear on the skin.

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

End all your hair problems for good, just try this miracle hair mask once
    I call this recipe Miracle Hair Mask because it helps with so many hair issues. It’s also one of the most popular hair masks with the Indian women, because of its amazing beauty and healing effects.

[​IMG]

To make this miracle hair mask, You will need:

• 1 tablespoon fenugreek seed powder
    • 5 to 6 tablespoons Plain yogurt
    • 1 to 2 tablespoon olive oil
    • 1/4 cup water (optional)
    Mix all the three ingredients in a bowl, cover with a lid and set aside of 2 to 3 hours. During this time fenugreek seed powder will swell and the entire mixture will thicken up and become slightly slimy.
    If you think the mixture is too thick to apply, add a few tablespoons of water to make the mixture more creamy.

Apply this mask to your scalp and hair. Put on your shower cap or wrap your head in a muslin cloth or a towel. You can also leave your hair uncovered as this mixture won’t drip.
    Leave this on for 20-30 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly. Wash with a natural shampoo and let your hair dry naturally. Do this mask once a week to restore and maintain your hair.

Enjoy your beautiful hair!

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-
    A Magic Recipe for the Fastest Hair Growth! You Only Need 3 Ingredients!
    Ingredients:

• Egg yolk – from 1 egg
    • Castor Oil – 2 tablespoons
    • Honey – 1 tablespoon
    Preparation:

Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl. Stir well to ensure that they are mixed properly. Apply the mixture smoothly on the hair roots and the length of the hair. Put on a shower cap and wait for at least 2 hours.

Wash the hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner. You may also apply hair mask.

All these 3 ingredients make the perfect remedy for healthier and fast growing hair. Your hair will re-grow in the shortest possible time.

Do this treatment at least once a week for 2 months.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

She used this Banana Lotion on her hair – You will not believe what Happened
    Nice hair that looks vibrant and healthy is something many women desire. A lot of treatments on the market offer quick hair growth and nourish your hair, but they are expensive and often ineffective. In this article, we’ll present you a homemade recipe that will boost your hair growth and improve its quality!

[​IMG]

Ingredients you will need:

• Pulp of a ripe banana
    • One egg yolk
    • Pure honey – 1 tablespoon
    • Half a glass of beer
    Preparation:

Blend all the ingredients until you get a compound mixture. The mixture should be homogeneous. It should be creamy so you could use it properly.

The remedy should be applied on the bald patches. Leave it on for several hours. You should feel heat in the area and that means that the remedy is entering the dermis and it’s working as it should. Wash your hair as usually after several hours.

In order to obtain the best results, perform this treatment once a week.

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Simple trick to get awesome and beautiful curls in just one night
    Curly hair makes you look beautiful. But you have always thought of the whole affair a touch expensive and tedious – to go to a salon and spend hours getting long curls. But did you know getting those splendid curls is in fact one of the easiest beauty techniques you can ever try at home? It practically requires zero equipment, and not to mention, no heat and synthetic gel that do maximum damage to your hair by making them frizzy and dry.

All You Need:

• Hair brush
    • Bobby pins
    • Water in a spray bottle
    How To Do:
    Ideally you can do it after your shower when your hair is damp and easier to manage. You need to first brush your hair thoroughly and remove the tangles if any. Further on, part your hair into two. Spray water generously over the first partition of hair. Now start rolling your hair with your fingers from top to bottom. Make sure you have rolled the entire length of your hair. Flip over the rolled hair across your head and stick them up using bobby pins.

Follow the same practice with the other partition of hair as well. And use the bobby pins to hold them in place across to the other side of your head. After rolling your hair and sticking them up, use one final round of water spray to moisten it. You need to leave this overnight, but make sure you have secured the rolled hair well with bobby pins.

When you wake up in the morning, sure your hair will appear messy. Slowly remove all the pins from your head, and the curled hair will instantly fall on your shoulders. You can further separate the curls depending on how thick and how many curls you require. This is going to look even better than you had imagined, so soft and natural, and gorgeously curly.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Removing stretch marks was never this easy – She got rid of it in just 7 days
    Stretch marks can appear after weight gain, weight loss and muscular stretch. But certainly all women which have gone through pregnancy are suffering with deep stretch marks. There are plenty of lotions, creams, chemical peels and laser surgeries that advertise stretch mark removal. Today I will tell you about 3 best homemade creams that will remove your stretch marks in just 7 days.
    [​IMG]

1. Aloe Vera
    Aloe vera is known for it’s natural soothing and healing properties. It works wonders on the skin, and it’s a great natural remedy for stretch marks.

• Directly rub Aloe vera gel on the affected area.
    • Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse the area with water.
    2. Lemon Juice
    Lemon juice is naturally acidic, allowing it to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, acne and other scarring on the skin.

• Rub fresh lemon juice onto the stretch marks using circular motions.
    • Allow the juice to soak into the skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
    3. Olive Oil
    Olive oil contains many nutrients and antioxidants that help clear up numerous skin problems, including stretch marks.

• Massage slightly warm extra virgin olive oil onto the affected area to improve blood circulation and reduce the look of stretch marks.
    • Leave it on for about 30 minutes to allow the skin to absorb the vitamin A, D and E present in the olive oil.

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Say Goodbye to Dull skin and wrinkles with this Homemade lotion
    Getting wrinkles is okay if your are 45+ years of age. But Wrinkled and dull skin in younger age is not acceptable for any woman. The main reasons behind wrinkles are a lack of nourishment and dry skin. There are many cosmetic creams available in the market which claims to remove the wrinkles. None of these creams actually work properly and has a risk of application of chemicals on your skin.

[​IMG]

To make this skin rejuvenating lotion, you will need only need these things:

• Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
    • Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
    • Vitamin E liquid – 1 teaspoon
    Mix the above listed ingredients in a small airtight container and keep it refrigerated.

Apply this on your face every night and let it be there for 10 minutes. After that wash your face gently with lukewarm water and pat dry. Repeat this treatment every night and make sure to wash oil residues from skin properly. If you have oily skin, you might not be getting wrinkles at early stage, but people with dry skin suffer from aging lines and pimples. If you do not clean up the oil from skin, chances are that you may clog your skin pores.

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

The excess growth of hair on chin, on the upper lips, cheeks or forehead, can cause embarrassment and it affects the confidence of the person. Today I will tell you about a very effective scrub recipe, that will gently remove unwanted hair from your skin.

[​IMG]

Ingredients

• Dried Apricot powder – 1 tablespoon
    • Pure honey – 1 tablespoon
    Mix apricot powder and honey together, you will get a dark brown paste. Make sure that the apricot powder has granular texture, but not too coarse. Apply the paste on the problem area of skin and massage your skin with it for 2-3 minutes. Then allow the paste to sit for 10 minutes. After this wash your face with Luke warm water. Repeat this remedy 2 times week.

Apricot is a fruit that is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has rich concentrations of lycopene. It is found to be very effective in removing facial hair.

christymichelle likes this.
  14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Do this Golden Facial at home, it will transform your skin in just few minutes
    This is a very easy to prepare home made mask. Just use it twice in a week and your skin will become perfect in just few days. You can see that skin transformation yourself

[​IMG]

This is a facial wash and might take 1 hour, so do this treatment when you have time. For this wash you will need

Step 1- Cleanse your face as you normally do

Step 2 – Prepare your treatment face wash

For this you will need

Coconut milk
    Olive oil
    Aloevera

Take 1 tbsp of olive oil
    Add 1 tbsp of coconut milk
    Now add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel
    Blend it well

Apply this all over face (After 5 minutes you can apply second layer of this wash too)

Leave it for 30 minutes. If you have enough time, leave upto 1 hour

Wash it off

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

DIY – She used 2 ingredients deep conditioner mask to get long shiny hair at home
    Today I will tell you how can you prepare deep conditioning hair mask at home. For this you will just need
    • 3 tbsp shea butter – It is full of vitamins
    • 1 tsp Avocado oil
    • 1 tsp sweet almond oil
    • 1 tsp Macadamia oil
    [​IMG]

Mix all ingredients well with help of whisk and your deep conditioning mask is ready now

Now let me tell you application part

Apply this mask all over your hair, start with scalp and them apply it all across hair length

Leave it for 30 minutes at least, if you have time you can leave it for 1 hour too

Wash it off

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Rub this paste on any scar, wrinkle or stain you have on your skin and enjoy them disappear in minutes! Even doctors are shocked
    This is 100% natural treatment that can give you much better results than expensive creams available in market. And best part is that it doesn’t need much effort, you can easily prepare this at home. For this you will need below listed ingredients

[​IMG]

• 1 teaspoon of natural honey
    • 1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
    • 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
    • 1 tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
    Prepare and apply

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a thick mix, and add more honey if your skin is sensitive.

When applying the mask, make sure to prevent the location around the eyes and mouth. After application, leave it to work for 10 minutes prior to washing with warm water and finishing the treatment with a high-quality moisturizing cream. The mask needs to constantly be applied only on the impacted locations.

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Exfoliate your lips

Keep your lips looking luscious and healthy this party season by exfoliating regularly. Simply mix some honey and brown sugar and rub on your lips for a natural, quick fix.

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

• The best lip color during Christmas is red. It can be dark or bright red, whichever suits you best. You should pick a lipstick that is long-lasting. You will be eating, drinking and chatting your way through the parties. It will be awful to keep re-applying lipstick every 30 minutes or so. A Christmas beauty tip to remember when it comes to the lips is to apply sparkly lip gloss.

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Get Beautiful smooth skin in just one night with this amazing gel. It will deep cleanse the pores, remove dirts and dead cells while you sleep. The gel is loaded with nutrients and it will moisturize your skin and keep it wrinkle free. So in short, it’s the best treatment you can give to your skin. The best part is you can easily prepare this gel at home. To make this you will require:

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
    • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
    • 1 tablespoon of fresh organic raw honey
    Preparation:
    Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, until you get a smooth mixture. It is crucial for the mix to be homogeneous before applying on your skin.

Spread an even layer the mixture on your face with light hands. Let it stay like that for 20 min then rinse with lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer after washing your face. Repeat the procedure for 2-4 times per one week. It will make your skin soft bright and smooth.

20. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

now fellas you are gonna want to lick/eat this off her body yet i highly suggest you rinse her off first and then you can enjoy the natural sweet taste of this beauty:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I JUST SIMPLY LUV YA PHOENIX.....REALLY I DO [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Use a plastic spoon to easily apply mascara on your bottom lashes without getting any on the skin under your eyes. It also helps you to accomplish a much thicker coat. Or, if you find your under eyes to be a complete mess after applying eyeshadow and mascara, try these shadow shields! They have great reviews on Amazon.
    upload_2016-12-26_20-46-44.jpeg

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Blush For Your Face Type
    In order to apply blush where it will be most flattering on you, first determine your face shape. Blush not only adds color, but also contours and defines your cheek bones. The way you apply your blush can accentuate your best features and also soften those that are perhaps too prominent.
    32-Makeup-Tips-That-Nobody-Told-You-About1.jpg

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

What could be better than this, apply 100% natural paste in night and enjoy unwanted hair free face next morning. As it is 100% natural, so no need to worry about side effects
    [​IMG]
    For this you will just need

2 tablespoons of honey
    2 tablespoons of lemon juice
    1 tablespoon of oats porridge/oatmeal paste

How to prepare oatmeal paste. Mix oatmeal and water, leave it overnight and in morning your paste will be ready to use

Now let us discuss preparation, It’s very easy, mix all ingredients in given quantity and your mask is ready. Apply this mask on affected area and wash after 15 minutes

Do this process 2-3 times in a week and all unwanted hair will disappear forever in 4 weeks

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

B5rDSTLCYAELifl.jpg

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

*If you're in a rush, you can use a multi-purpose blush stick as an eyeshadow, lip color, and blush! Perfect to use on the go.

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"Add your favorite blush to the cheeks before you apply foundation for a glow that looks like it's coming from beneath the skin. A bright, warm pink at the apple is perfect for any complexion." —James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"Apply two shades of blush for the perfect flush of youth. Pink, or anything in the red family should be placed on the apple of the cheek; it will give the effect of blood coming to the surface. Peach, coral, or anything in the orange family should be applied to the highest point of the cheekbone; that gives the effect of heat rising. Finish by bringing a matte bronzer to the skin where sun hits the face (forehead, cheekbone, bridge of nose, and chin)." —James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn

29. What a cute idea!! I will have to try this, thank you for sharing, Sable ;)

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

MY PLEASURE SWEETIE....I HAVE USED THISTRICK BUT FOR ME IT'S TOO MUCH BACK AND FORTH....I USE STAINS CAUSE I AM THE FIRST TO ADMIT I'M LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO "TOUCHING" UP IPREFER LIPSTICKS STAINS AND GLOSSES THAT STAY PUT FOR LIKE EVER RIGHT NOW I'M IN LOVE WITH RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS 16 HOURS IT'S 16 HOURS BUT SOMEDAYS IT IS ACTUALLY MORE LIKE 24 HOUR... STAYS PUT. SIDE NOTE BIT OF A FUNNY I USE IT ON SETS AND IT TAKE 3 BLOW JOBS TO ACTUALLY RUB OFF......JUST SAYING....LOL

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"Cherry Jell-O makes the perfect bright blush shade. Mix a dash of powder into your favorite moisturizer or balm for a healthy glow." —James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"Mixing foundation with moisturizer is an easy way to lighten your coverage options if you already have a fuller coverage foundation." —Caitlin Wooters, makeup artist

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"Here's one for the winter: Take an egg yolk and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and whip together. Slather all over your face and leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water. This treatment is the most hydrating thing you can do for your skin, and it'll leave your face with the most beautiful glow you have ever seen!" —Niki Metz, director of artistry for Jouer

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"To reduce puffiness, pop eye lotion in the icebox and apply to lids before eye makeup." —Petra Strand, creator of Pixi by Petra

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"My favorite 'look younger' makeup tip is to first use a luminizer in the inner corner, then swoop it with a fan brush underneath the eye. This brightens the face." —Deanna Melluso, celebrity makeup artist