Light for the hearing impaired

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by corynnconrad, Apr 18, 2014.

1. I'm curious, has a deaf girl ever worked at the ranches?

If so how would she know when the bell was ringing?

I think a small flashing light would be helpful to not only the deaf but the hearing impaired also!

Just an idea...

:mrgreen:

2. Being a client who is also severely hearing impaired, I'm curious to see how this thread goes on

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I don't know that there has ever been a bunny/lover who was hearing impaired, but I think the flashing light is a great idea. I think it would be useful for everyone as it would lesson the noise in the house and not disrupt parties that are intensely quiet on purpose. ;)

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I agree!

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Super idea!

6. That would be cool :p

7. Yes I think it would work. You are such a bright light Coryn

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I love this!

9. cool idea :D party with ya soon [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. Visit Busty Anastasia Le Dream for a discrete honest fair encounter!
    Let me shower you with love and attention youve always craved! Wait no more and book TODAY with your #1 provider [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. I think it'd be a wonderful idea, that way no one is startled while in a party.

12. A light could also be disruptive, though, depending. What about something that vibrates in a pattern? Like a little desklight that could blink and then vibrates in a pattern just enough to be felt.

I have vision issues but to make up for it - at times I have near supersonic bat-hearing. However, my sense of touch is among the strongest. I sense some of the slightest vibrations, even when sleeping, and bolt up. I can always sense someone coming to my room most times before they're even near my door.

13. I'll admit ladies that that's a wonderful idea but also you know an idea that needs to be thought out thoroughly on how you would go about it to make it a reality if you had a situation like that to deal with but still depends on a lot of factors

14. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Yes I am very curious about the hearing impaired for girls and clients also!

15. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I like this idea for all the reasons mentioned, especially the parties not being disturbed! I have had client that was really unnerved by it and it kind of killed the mood for him.

16. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

such a caring suggestion girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

This is a great suggestion!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

18. Maybe there should be a switch in each of the ladies' rooms so that if they are involved in a party, flip the switch and they won't be disturbed by a bell, light, whatever it is. And when they are done, they can flip the switch back on whenever they are ready.

StevenL likes this.
  19. I am not sure about deaf, but there has been a blind girl.
    That was an interesting experience. She wasn't here long, but I was scared for her

20. I don't recall ever hearing about this?

21. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

The girl was Native American and was on a talk show w/ Dennis quite a few years back such a beautiful person mind body and soul long black hair and incising blue eyes I forget her name tho?.