Crazy, Wild, Sexy and Fun - Jenny Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

That is a pretty good description of Jenny and is also a pretty good description of the party I had with her.

I had not been to the ranch in almost 5 years until my recent trip and I wanted to make that first party a very special one. The first party of any trip can set the tone for the trip. So I decided that that first party just had to be with Jenny.

I have known Jenny for a number of years, but had never partied with her. Jenny is not only beautiful and sexy, but she can make you laugh for days on end. When I texted her to let her know I was going to be visiting MLBR, she texted me back "U asshat! Ur coming and didn't tell me!!!! Im so kickin ur butt then huggin and smoochin you". I laughed so hard when I read that and just knew I was in for the time of my life!

I had a chance to reacquaint myself with Jenny while hanging out in the parlor. She had cooked a delicious chicken alfredo (that's right. In addition to all her other talents, this young lady can cook her ass off). She brought me some of it and it was so good that I had to be careful not to make loud orgasm sounds while eating it.

I had never done karaoke before and asked Jenny if she would sing with me because I knew she would be up for it. We sang, laughed and just had the best time (or at least I thought it was the best time). Soon after we went to negotiate, booked and then proceeded to her room to have what actually would be the best time!

I was a little nervous at first because not only was it the first time in a long time that I had been to the ranch, it was also the first time in a long time that I had had sex.

Jenny relaxed me and then proceeded to work her magic and I relaxed. After that we laughed, got crazy and had a thrilling sensual and laugh filled time. It was everything I thought it would be and a whole lot more!

I could not have possibly made a better choice for my first party of the trip. It set the bar high for the other parties I would have while there.

Gentlemen, ladies and couples, on your next visit to MLBR, be sure to make an appointment with Jenny. I guarantee you that you will be oh so glad you did!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. EXCELLENT REVIEW SPARTAN! And I most wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of Jenny - always fun and a most excellent party!

kmoney likes this.
  3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

So nice to read you went all out on your visit @Spartan Fan
    I think I would too have to hold on the loud sound of orgasm with a delicious meal.

kmoney and dreamscometrue like this.
  4. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

HEHEHEHEEEE I'll get you my pretty :)

FriskyJimmy29 and kmoney like this.
  5. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

I am no lnger in Kansas Dorthy!

kmoney likes this.
  6. "Crazy, Wild, Sexy, and Fun" ... My kind of girl! Great review of Jenny, Spartan Fan!!

kmoney likes this.