REVIEW Danni Deville Bubble bath Oopsey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Since my previous party with Danni was so awesome, ( http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/awesome-gfe-with-danni-deville.37072/ ) I decided to party with her one last time before I left Nevada.

We decided to try a Jacuzzi party. Danni got the water running in the Jacuzzi room and then we both stripped and climbed in. At some point Danni added liquid soap to provide a bubble bath effect. By the time the bubbles were up to our chins we realized that she might have added a little too much liquid soap. The bubbles were out of hand and we really weren't sure what to do. We tried pushing some of the mountains of bubbles over to the ledge between the jacuzzi and the wall, but it did little good. It was a hilarious experience, so we just laid back and enjoyed it for a while, then hopped out.

Then we adjourned to the bed and did some of the same things we did the last time. I am not really sure what else to say. Danni is a delight to be with.

Here are some pictures snapped of her in the tub.

In the first one you can see just how high the bubbles got

1 Danni 2.jpg

And here is one of Danni standing up in the tub, showcasing her great body:

1 danni 2b.jpg

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    DaniDeVille and thunderstorm like this.
  2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a slippery situation! Great review Danni!!!

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

OMG! what a fantastic view. Photos always make the review so much better. Sounds like an awesome time! Way to go.

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  4. Thanks sweetguyeddy!! I had so much fun!!!! XOXOXO Can't wait to see you again!!! IMG_5038.JPG

5. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

And you did see me again, Danni. I topped this party with some recent parties with Danni. But we did not repeat the bubble bath antics since the thought of cleaning up a flooded room was definitely not erotic to me.