REVIEW My First Outdate with Randy Ryder!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Oct 13, 2016.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

When I was last at the ranches for St Pats 2016, I told Randy we would have our first outdate (after many parties) on my next trip.....she was very excited!! Fast forward to October. I arrived the day after Dennis's Bday party. I texted her if there was something I could pick up for her. Some time passed ,(she slept in late due to late nite at D's party), Chocolate donuts was her reply! So, when I returned with the donuts, Randy was at the bar waiting, looking MAGNIFICENT, as always!!

After a big hug, we walked back to her room to catch up and take care of negotiations. We decided we would go on a hike after some fun playtime!!! We took a quick shower, kisses and a extreme naked hug started our playtime!! As her name suggests, Randy mounted me and the RIDE began!! What happens next will stay between us! After a vigorous session , we dressed and started on our way to hike in Carson City and Lake Tahoe!!

First, we went to the waterfalls in Carson City!! After a steep climb up the hillside, we arrived at our destination!!
    We relaxed a bit as we enjoyed the glorious view!! Continuing on , we drove up to Lake Tahoe!
    When we arrived in Tahoe, we ate lunch at the marina overlooking the pier where the M.S Dixie docks!
    Our lunch was outstanding , as was the conversation!! I spent my meal gazing into Randy's blue eyes, which are as blue as the water in Lake Tahoe!!!

We made a short drive to where Randy likes to hike. We walked down to a cove called Chimney Beach, where we took pics and rested .
    Continuing on, we hiked over to a cove that has a clothing optional beach! We overlooked the beach (from above), where some were nude, others wearing swimwear! We then hiked back up to where we parked, for our drive back to the ranch for more playtime!
    When we arrived , the pool party had just ended and the ladies were planning a surprise birthday cake for housekeeper Alicia! We sang Happy Birthday, and quickly scampered back to Randy's room for another shower and playtime!!
    During this session Miss Ryder mounted reverse cowgirl as well as other positions!! OHHH what a feeling!! Randy's parties are always chock full of excitement, passion, romance, and ENERGY!!
    Do yourself a favor, and or pleasure ......spend time with Miss Randy Ryder!!! She WILL NOT disappoint!!

Thank you Randy for an amazing afternoon!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    spanky1234 likes this.
  2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Cool review John I am going to have to try the hike with Randy when it gets warmer! I love my outdates with Randy and you're right about her eyes when we went to tahoe I almost missed the sunset Cuz I was staring into them! Randy and I are about to do our biggest outdate so far next month and your review is getting me excited! It will be another first with Randy and I can't wait for those Rydes!

John N Ga likes this.
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony! I am looking forward to my next outdate with Randy as well! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You're welcome John! I love my parties with Randy! She does a lot for me during her parties but she does a lot more during her outdates! I was going to do an overnight with Randy but I'm going to do 2 overnights instead! I've been wanting to do this with Randy for a long time and I know she is going to top every party I've had so far!

John N Ga likes this.
  5. Wow! That sounds like an amazing outdate, John. Great job planning all that out. Exploring the great outdoors with Randy is the way to go.

I'm long overdue for a party with Randy myself. I miss her rides ;-)

randyryder and John N Ga like this.
  6. A great place to hike is the Spooner Summit. It's a little bit steep, but incredibly beautiful! It's a part of the rim trail too :). I like that its on the way from Carson City to Lake Tahoe, so it's the perfect place to stop for a hike before heading up to the lake. I'm so glad to hear you had a great trip with Randy!

John N Ga likes this.
  7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This was an awesome review John! The outdate seemed as great as the company that you had with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks East Lake Rider!! No real planning, we just played it by ear!! It was a fun afternoon!!!

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the suggestion Alice!! We had a great afternoon on a glorious weather day!![smilie=happy.gif]:);):D

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks gLip!! Our outdate was very memorable!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Another fun report John, I haven't done an outdate with Randy but your story and Tony's past reviews are hot. Sorry I missed you at the pool party...great time had by all and I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews from your last visit. T

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Thank you so much John! That was a great outdate! I can't wait for our next outdate [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

T

Thank you John I had an awesome outdate with you. I can't wait for our next outdate!

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Our next one will be one to remember for sure Randy!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Nice review Randy Ryder! book a party with her today!

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review John! You know how to have a fun life![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Big Al!!! It was an amazing afternoon!![smilie=happy.gif]

18. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Wow!! 2 0vernights!! That will be a memory to end all memories!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]:D:D:D:D

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep it will be my Biggest Party So Far I know that review will be HOT but Randy and I already have plans to top those overnights!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  20. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yes it has been way to long! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I'm going to have to check out that trail. It sounds great!

22. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww you are so sweet gLip [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yes I can't wait!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks Shelby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yes John knows how to enjoy life! :D

BigAlbowski and John N Ga like this.
  26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yes its going to be a lot of fun!

27. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Wow sounds like you guys had fun :)

28. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jenny!! It was a fun afternoon!!;);)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]:D

29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for March!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

This is a greta review John. I am so looking forward to what you have planned for Randy and myself!

dreamscometrue and John N Ga like this.
  31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

John you lucky guy! Randy and Jade! That is a Bootyfull and Beautiful combination!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  32. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh yes he's for sure gonna have a dynamite review for this dynamic duo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  33. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

It's gonna be a Bootylicious party for sure!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]