Maya Love: Knocked this knuckle head out like a CHAMP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Gravity, Jan 10, 2008.

1. I get off of work, its been a long day with coworkers who remind me more of the Three Stooges then professionals. I'm tired, the three cracked ribs are aching, and I am in not the best of moods. However, I remember that I have a standing meeting with Ms. Maya, and I get in the car and beat feet.

DAMN AM I GLAD I DID!

I drove down about an hour late to meet Ms. Maya, and I felt bad. I put foot to floor and got there as fast as I could.

And again, DAMN AM I GLAD I DID!

Imagine, if you can, this adorable, friendly as all hell, busty, smart as a whip Korean hottie in a pair of thigh highs, bloomers, and a bra that showcased the nicest pair of breasts this gunslinger has seen in a fort night!

Her photos do not do her justice. A perfect mix of soft and hard, Maya is EXACTLY what a woman should be. Long black hair, a body that could stop traffic, and an attitude that had my pants fitting a little too tight on the way back to her room.

Sell your kids.
    Mortgage your home.
    Trade in your fillings for cash.
    Put your mother in a fourth rate nursing home.

Do what ever you have to do to spend as much time as you can in the confines of Maya Land, its worth every penny and more.

Thanks again Maya, you're the best.

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Sell your kids.
    Mortgage your home.
    Trade in your fillings for cash.
    Put your mother in a fourth rate nursing home.

Do what ever you have to do to spend as much time as you can in the confines of Maya Land, its worth every penny and more..[/quote]

ROTFLMAO! [smilie=to funny.gif]

Hey Gravity, know the names any of good fourth rate nursing homes? :lol:

3. "Good" and "fourth rate" are not really synonymous with one another.

None the less, Maya was so good she makes you wanna punch your momma in the mouth.

4. i really enjoyed meeting you so much! There so much things that we have in common its so unheard of. I know there are more things I will get to know of you. I look forward to spending more time with you!

5. I'm glad you had a great time!

Maya is a little hottie!

6. Will keep you informed of the battle plan once I get back in the world.

You ever heard the Prince song "Darling Nikki?"

7. That sounds good. I don't believe that I know of that song.

8. Darling Nikki, was one of the more often played songs in strip clubs until the I'm in Love With a Stripper song came out. Read the lyrics and you'll definitely see why. The music also definitely helps too.

You'll probably also figure out whatever Gravity was trying to convey after the first phrase.

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I Agree with the others Maya is amazing can't wait to party with her one of these days
    Miss you Maya

10. I am looking forward to partying with you and Audrey!

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Me too Maya What a trio I better save my energy for that one.

12. Re:

We have finally, conquer that.