Baby's first party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Oct 8, 2016.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

So on Thursday I went over to Bunny Ranch for tea party and was introduced to baby who is summer's sister. Instant spark and during the cocktail party we got to talking and got along great and had a wonderful conversation/flirting etc. I took her back and we had a great time together. Very fun and intense. Negotiations were short and sweet but I was happy to be baby's first party. I look forward to seeing her again in the future.

BabyBunny and iigreatoneii like this.
  2. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

That sounds awesome Kevin. I hope I'm able to meet her when I visit in about 10 days. Thanks for posting about her.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Highly recommended great smile and personality and amazing party

iigreatoneii likes this.
  4. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Too bad there are no pictures of Baby yet, but I'm sure they'll come in due time. I'll definitely be on the lookout for her. Do you by chance happen to know her lineup hours?

5. Thank you so much, Kevin for the great review! We did have a wonderful time &I hope to have more. I will work on uploading photos, and although I'm only here until Tuesday I will plan a trip back soon and keep everyone posted for when the dates will be! My lineup hours have been 12-12 this week however, I'm of course available by appointments 24/7 and usually stay up late beyond my shift for line ups as well xoxoxo

brandiminx and iigreatoneii like this.
  6. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Nice review on Baby Bunny ;)

BabyBunny likes this.
  7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

It was awesome meeting you over the weekend and I was so honored to be your first party. can't wait for more in the future