REVIEW Birthday Special with Cinnamon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lostatlife, Aug 20, 2016.

1. I want to say that over the last few years, I have had good parties, great parties, and horrible parties; however, my party with Cinnamon was nothing less than spectacular.

When I first saw her, see was wearing a pretty red dress that showed off her wonderful body. Since we had communicated before, she was wearing clothes she had picked out for me. That moment was the beginning of some great chemistry between us.

The negotiation that followed was relatively painless, and with the birthday special I got an extra hour free.

On the birthday treat itself, while hot, it was obvious this was her first attempt. Though after discussing it with her, I imagine the next time she performs it will be perfect. Regardless, any time I get to lick a tasty treat off of a beautiful woman, I am going to enjoy it.

We then had a wonderful warmup in the tub, and what followed was amazing. She definitely goes all out for her parties. It seems that she is very good at adapting to what you want and that she enjoys it while doing so.

In summation, if you want to party with a sweet beautiful red head with a perfect natural body, you cannot go wrong with Cinnamon.

tuch2881, auron79 and isurfer like this.
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Nice review of your Cinnamon party, lostatlife.

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you had a great birthday with Cinnamon. She is awesome!!!

4. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thank You Hun for the review, as promise for your time doing a review you will get extra time for our next visit in December!!! I'm so excited and Thank You for your advise on how to prefect my birthday special lol, whip cream drips haha!!!

dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. such a wonderful review! Cinnamon is such a great person to spend time with!