Mixie Rose (parties 2 and 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I made arrangements to meet Mixie on an early Thursday evening, and the lady at the door told me to wait in the parlor, as she would let Mixie know I was there. I'm looking around, casually talking to my friend Double D, when I suddenly see Mixie walking excitedly towards me! And Mixie was looking cute as a button with new highlights in her hair, and a very hot blue sailor outfit on! We get to talking right away, and was very happy to finally see her again. Last trip, I partied with her for my first party, and then it was tough seeing her around the rest of the week, knowing I couldn't party with her again as I had other arrangements already in place. This trip, however, was different...

The thing about Mixie is that she is very sweet, very positive, and very energetic. She has a smile that could light up a black hole, and a personality that makes you want to cuddle up, and learn all about her. She is very interesting to talk to...and then all of a sudden, she will show her humorous side, in which she can be very funny! We had talked last time about her punk rocker days when she was younger, and she wanted to show me her pics from those days. And she also told me about her recent vacation and showed me some pics from that trip. I was totally honored that she took my advice and visited a certain place at a certain time, and she said that I was right, that it was the perfect time to go for vacation.

Well, after a bit of getting comfy and catching up on all kinds of stuff, and me rambling on telling one of my many, many life stories(!), we head back to Mixie's room. On the way, I was thinking back to my last trip, and how I was wanting to party with her again, and now, almost three months later, here was my chance to party with her again. I was surprised at how fast time went between trips, too.

So, we get to Mixie's room, and I start to tell her about how I like outfits. So what does she do? She lays out 7...yes 7, different outfits for me to choose from! They were all very hot and sexy, and I could feel my face go :shock: !!! Those that know me, know that I'm not the quickest decision maker on the planet, and it was very tough narrowing down her outfits. She had the blue sailor outfit on, plus she had a sexy maid's outfit, etc., but the outfit that eventually caught my attention was a really cute cheerleader outfit. It's a red one, and different than the Cowboys cheerleader outfit she has. I said lets go with the cheerleader outfit, and she was happy I picked that one, since I was wearing a football jersey myself, and Mixie thought it would be a fun college quarterback/cheerleader fantasy! Sounded good to me! By the way, I have pics of Mixie wearing that outfit that I will post soon.

And the party...oh my, it was one HOT time! I kept saying, "this is so awesome!" And she would agree and say something similar. It was a very passionate, exciting, spicy, erotic party...and she even wanted to keep part of the cheerleader outfit on, which was a really sexy change of pace for a party. I was having so much fun, and was just so happy being with her, that I didn't want our time to end! Well, all good things must end, and so it did...but it was a very fun, memorable time that I will not soon forget!

Before we left her room, I showed her some of my favorite songs and videos of the Pogues, one of the best Irish bands that has greatly influenced bands like Dropkick Murphy's and Flogging Molly. We were rocking out to those tunes, and then she played a few tunes for me. Back out in the parlor, we cuddled and talked about all kinds of stuff, which really capped off a wonderful time with her.

Eventually, I let her know that last trip, one party was not enough...so I told her we would party again the next day! And the next day, she wore her naughty maid's outfit for part of the party, and again put on her red cheerleader outfit later on. I liked how the party flowed again, and it was another fun, amazing time!

I have had to work a lot of hours in the week since I was there at the ranch, but the memories of my party with Mixie are flooding back as I type this, like it was all yesterday!

Anyway, I really enjoyed my two parties with Mixie, and I highly, highly recommend her to anybody looking to meet, and possibly party, with a sweet, beautiful, and interesting woman that will provide you with a really fun experience.

Mixie, it was so much fun seeing you again, and I look forward to the day I get to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

2. Mixie had some grrreat outfits when we were there !! Her and Jordan were teaming up doing the twin thing a lot too. She 's way too cute buddy..Nice report!

DD

3. Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I can't even describe how much fun I had during our party, and how much I enjoy your company. I'll have even more outfit choices the next time, and I can't wait to lay them all out for you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I always enjoy reading MM's reviews, and I always enjoy reading reviews about Mixie, so this was the best of both worlds. You both are amazing and I'm glad you enjoyed each other's company!

5. Oh yes she does have some great outfiits! I took some great pics with her wearing some of them that I have yet to post.

Her and Jordan are so funny to watch when they get together, and it was funny to see their matching pink outfits at D's party!

MusicMan

6. Mixie, I'm glad you liked the review!

The parties were indeed a really FUN time, as were the conversations with you! I'm glad you had fun, too!

And you have even more outfits for me to choose from next time?! :shock: I can't wait to see them, but I really can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

7. I'm glad to hear that you had the best of both worlds with reading this review, Jill!!!

I'm honored that you enjoy reading my reviews. That means a lot coming from you, because I hold your opinion in very high regard.

MusicMan

8. Here's a photo of Mixie wearing her super cute cheerleader outfit.

[​IMG]

MusicMan

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I am absolutely loving these outfits of hers. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Likewise, MM! The good opinion of both you and DD means a lot. You guys are great!

11. Believe me, there are more cute pics of her still to come! You have to see her in her sailor outfit!

MusicMan

12. Thanks Jill, I appreciate the kind words.

MusicMan

13. I am glad you had a great time with Ms. Mixie Rose!

14. Thanks Maya! I always enjoy my time with Mixie!

MusicMan

15. A picture of Mixie Rose wearing her sailor outfit. She looked so adorable in that!

[​IMG]

MusicMan

16. I can't wait to see Mixie again next week! I posted these pics on my pic thread, but wanted to include them on her review, as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Jordan Saprano and Mixie looking cute in their matching pink dresses!

MusicMan

17. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

What a great review! Mixie is an excellent lover! And she ALWAYS looks great! Who doesn't love a Mixie party!

18. Thank you, Willow! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thanks Willow! I totally agree with everything you say about her!

MusicMan

20. You guys are so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. I love this picture so much!

22. Me too Mixie! It brings back some really good memories as well! :D

MusicMan

23. I love your line, MusicMan: "She has a smile that could light up a black hole..." It's all 'you've got a radiance that could negate the gravitational forces of a collapsed dead star, baby.'

Seriously though, great review! Fun to read.

24. I love that line too! :D

25. Mixie, you are the true inspiration for that line, because it's true! I enjoyed seeing you and that smile of yours this past week, and I cannot wait to see you and that smile of yours in August...when we party again! Woo hoo! :D

MusicMan

26. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

great post MusicMan

I can only hope Mixie is around when I get to the ranches later this year

27. I can't wait for that too, love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I definitely want to meet you! :D

29. Thanks crumbie, glad you like the review!

And hopefully you will get to meet Mixie, as she leaves quite an impression on a guy! I'm sure you can already tell by the posts and reviews about her!

MusicMan

30. I can't wait for that party either! But I also can't wait to just see you again and be around you! :D Your smile always warms me up and makes me feel good to be in your company! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

31. Thank you, Melena!

32. I always look forward to our parties. Being in your company always puts a smile on my face too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I always look forward to our parties too! That's why I'm counting down the days until I see you again! Only a little more than 2.5 months to go, until I get to see your smile again and be in your company!!! :D

MusicMan

34. I always count down the days too when it gets close to seeing you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I can't wait to see you again, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]