Magenta Rose - My oh My!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dandequille, Jul 9, 2016.

1. I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Magenta Rose a few days ago. All I can say is wow! She had this, whole Felicity Smoak (with some bad girl ink) thing going on. Blonde hair, glasses, cute little dress and all natural curves. And if you know who I'm talking about you wont walk, you'll run to go see her ASAP. If you don't look her up. She's going back to Pink soon but I'm a lover of all things towards red. She had me so pumped up, a hat trick was not a problem. Shooting for more next round, maybe with her friend Little Alice. Oh I do love redheads. Dan from Tahoe.

PS Would I see her again. Stupid question.

Magenta likes this.
  2. Round #2 is going to be wild to say the least! :) I'm so glad you had so much fun with round #1, and i can't wait to join in the fun!

Magenta likes this.
  3. Magenta
    Chat with Me

Magenta Let me be your fun size!

Thank you so much for the review! I had a great time with you and I do look forward to Round #2! Keep me posted on your return visit!

Much love your "Felicity Smoak"

4. Alice, I can't wait to have the pleasure of meeting you in the wonderful company of Magenta. Take good care of her until I can get down your way. D.

Magenta likes this.