Blonde Jenny Jade????

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Sep 22, 2011.

1. On Tuesday night..MusicMan and I were in the parlor and I see him do a hard double take at this cute blonde walking by the bar. I asked him..who's that? He had a real puzzled look on his face and said.."I think..I think that's Jenny Jade". I said "no way" she's not a blonde. MusicMan said.."I think she is now?? 'cause that's her!"
    Well sure enough ..she did it and what a difference!

After some laughs and hanging out on the sofas by the fireplace..Jenny laid her head down in my lap as I massaged her neck. Ok, big secret...this is a weakness of mine. Seeing a beautiful lady stretched out on the sofa laying her head in my lap is a turn on. It wasn't long before I was talking about her schedule for the next day.

Jenny was very accommodating and agreed to meet me before her shift the next day (Wednesday).

When I arrived the next day Jenny was there waiting :wink:

Jenny is a whole lot of fun and likes to cut up a little. I was kidding around and said I even combed my hair for this party...she immediately got this evil grin on her face and started messing up my hair..lol After that every time I saw her the whole rest of the week..the first thing she would do was chase me down to mess up my hair..lol. What a hoot..

Anyway, Jenny has a hot..hot little body and we had a great time partying. She's very open and will tell you what she likes and also if you are missing the hot spot a little..lol..I love that about her.

MusicMan had suggested that I not miss the opportunity to party with her and he was right on..as usual.

Hugs Jenny..miss you girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Yeah, I remember that night! I was surprised at first, but yet there was Jenny Jade, with blonde hair and looking as hot as ever!!!

I got some pictures of her from that night that I will post fairly soon.

And I'm glad you had such a fun time with her. I want to say that you are right on about her: she is very beautiful with a great personality to match. She is a joy to be around, and I always enjoy seeing her!

MusicMan

3. Yeah I never thought she would go blonde, but she is still amazing looking. Love this review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I'm not sure..but I think I was her first party as a blonde....lucky me :wink:

DD

5. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

hehehehehehehe and I will try not to mess your hair up any more :).......................ok maybe not hehe :) Thanks for the review I had a fantastic time with you and hope to do it again one day and thanks for teaching me how to get outta a grabbing situation :) Its been helpful to me Your a blast to be around and loved they tiny circus car you drove in hehehe :) Its always my pleasure untill next time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Awe Music man thanks for the support and kicking him and saying go for her go for her lol :) Your always fun to be around you 2 make quite the pair of buddies :)

7. You're welcome Jenny....you were such a lot of fun...even if I had to put up with you trashing my pretty hair 8) And yes..keep practicing your Kung Fu circles..it might come in handy one of these days :wink: As far as the circus car....I'm probably done renting that one for a while..lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

8. Didn't take a whole lot of kicking girl :wink:

DD

9. Jenny makes a gorgeous blonde!

10. Why you're quite welcome, Jenny!

It was actually quite easy for me to steer him your way, and didn't require more than one kick, LOL!

MusicMan

11. Now that is a fact! Maybe one kick was all it took!

MusicMan

12. Blonde Jenny Jade is cool.

13. I love reading this review, its so exotic, love it.

14. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

hahhaaaa :) just one :) thats all it ever takes :)

15. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Im not a blond any more :) You know me jut like he colors of the rain bow LOL :)

16. Lol...I can tell!! been a long time girl. Good to see you back. I havent been on the board much so I'm a little late on this..

Hugs girl...I'll wear a hat next time so you don't mess up my hair :wink:

DD

17. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

You can try but..........I will still succeed!! :p I will get that hat off of ya some how bwhahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

18. Great reviews DD! She's hot! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Your so awesome!!!

20. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Maybe I should go blond again!

21. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member