An Amazing Time with Laci Ann!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Sep 21, 2011.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

My fourth and last party this trip was with the INCREDIBLE Laci Ann!!!!!!

I was looking forward to seeing Laci for the second time. Laci had been ill for most of the week, but recovered in time for our party. Which was right before Dennis's Party.

I arrived and soon Laci came out and was ravishing...as ususal!!!! We went back to her room to finalize the details.

Laci soon returned grinning from ear to ear!. Didn't take us long to undress !! hehe

The details will stay between Laci and I, but it was another FANTASTIC time with this SEXY lady. The time went way too fast!!

Afterwards we cuddled and Laci helped me get dressed into my clown costume for Dennis's party! THANKS BABE!

Looking for a special lady and fun galore!!

Look no further than ....MISS LACI ANN!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Laci is tres sexy and delightful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Laci is simply one amazing Southern Belle! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. Awww... thank you! I had a wonderful time with you! If I recall correctly, I was wishing I was in a land of cotton. LOL! :)

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

You do recall correctly !!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Wow, amazing review! Laci is pretty incredible. :)

7. Awww... thank ya, Sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Laci Ann is a sweet person :)

9. So are you, Sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

If you are fortunate enough to be able to spend time with Laci Ann, you are guaranteed to have a simply incredible time! She is the ultimate charmer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. She is an amazing girl... I am glad you had a great time with the sexy, Laci!

12. Awww... thank you! My apologies for taking so long to see this sweet comment. :)