A long time coming . . .

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Isis and I have been wanting to party for a while, but for one reason or another it wasn't in the cards. Either timing, or funds, or some other reason would get in the way. But I do believe in fulfilling my commitments, so after a wait of 8 months (thank you Isis for being Soooo patient!), I put down my deposit for a party and we booked it! I have to admit I was excited it was actually going to happen!

I should also explain that during those 8 months, there was a lot of dirty thoughts, and suggestive messages going back and forth...Neither one of us made it easy for the other to wait.

By the time the day of the party came, we had already taken care of the negotiations and payment and so on earlier that weekend, so when the time came I said - "Let's Go!" She told the office and we practically ran to her room.

As soon as the door shut, 8 months worth of pent up sexual energy exploded. Kissing, touching, undressing as fast as possible. It was kind of a blur and I'm not really sure if either one of us knew what we wanted to do first but we soon found our groove and MAN OH MAN...I think I blacked out for a few minutes (in the good way - LOL) because I really don't remember everything.

Some may dismiss Isis as she is somewhat quiet when you meet her in person. BUT DONT LET THIS FOOL YOU FOR A SECOND! She can be both sensual and a wild one in bed! There was lots clawing, scratching, smacking, sucking and fucking going on in that room. Each time I made her cum, she would say "That's not fair" and try to roll me over, but I wasn't having it until I had taken a little of that fight out of her. Then I finally let her have her turn and it was insanely incredible! She let all her energy loose and I couldn't hold out very long for sure.

When all this was over and done (and I'm not sure exactly how long we spent doing it - time seemed to stand still) we sat just breathing and enjoying the fact that we had just completed what we had both been looking forward to for 8 months

I look forward to our next time, Isis....I hope it isn't another 8 months. Even if it is, it was totally worth the wait :)

2. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

I had a amazing time and it was definitely everything I dreamed about and more and look forward to getting to spend more time with you!

3. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty hot glad you two enjoyed yourselves[smilie=hot over you.gif]

isisstone likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

One of the best reviews I've read Freaky … and Isiss's response, priceless. T

Thomas Kenneth Joy and isisstone like this.
  5. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

Nice review Freeky. I am glad you finally got the chance to party with Isis. I am not sure why anyone would dismiss a somewhat quiet lady. As the saying goes, it's the quiet ones you always have to watch out for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. isisstone
    Chat with Me

This is very very true DMV lol

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. isisstone
    Chat with Me

I know it drove me crazy! but so worth the wait!!

BunnyRanch likes this.
  9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that the end result was more than the expected but I would really expect nothing less from my WONDERFUL GIRL ISIS

isisstone and BunnyRanch like this.
  10. I witnessed the 8 month tease and am also glad the two of you FINALLY connected. Sounds hott and sexy.
    Cant wait til the next review! Very detailed.

isisstone likes this.
  11. Good job you two! Thanks for making me horny as hell, Freak! ha! I remember you two had some sexual tension going on there on the couch in March! Congrats!:)

isisstone likes this.
  12. isisstone
    Chat with Me

I know it was driving Sin crazy to watch the two of us back and forth lol with our little cat and mouse game.

BunnyRanch likes this.
  13. Great review and sounds like it was well worth the wait!