Roxy Gold - My ATF (All Time Fav, All Time Fun!)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bberger1, May 27, 2016.

1. Two of my 7 parties on this trip were with my ATF, Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch. There's not many like her, and in fact, I have yet to meet even similar. An absolute joy to party with; an absolute enjoyable person to be around; easy negotiations without upsell; fast, slow, wild, mild parties! She'll cater to what you're wanting, just talk to her. I had an hour party with her, and an hour and a half party with her. During that 1 ½ hour party, everything was into play! Ha! Feet, boobs, tongues, you name it!! Whatever came across our mind and sounded fun, we did it! This is one lady I always look forward to-to party with during my trips. I've had 5 parties with her this year alone, and plan on more in the Fall if she's there. Can't get enough of this lady. Think I've found a quick way to her heart too - Cheescake! lol
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Forever grateful to the Isurfer for that PM about her.

2. Thank you for the kind words, Berger! I always look forward to your visits, and the good times keep getting better! :)

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

isurfer and bberger1 like this.
  3. Gosh, I miss you already, but I'm looking forward to the Fall! You're a terrific lady, and I have so much fun with you in anything we do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  4. bberger, we all appreciate the advice, which seems to be:
    if you party with Roxy, bring cheesecake LOL
    nice, i'll keep it in mind :)

bberger1 likes this.
  5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Cheesecake, noted! thanks for the tip.

bberger1 likes this.
  7. I do love cheesecake, lol! ;)
    ------------------------

8. Being a giver, when someone brings in food that everyone can enjoy it brightens everyone's day and mine twice over because I get to still spend naked time with them! :)

9. Love to see the ladies share in the goodies and be happy! Then of course getting to spend time with you is a definite treat for me!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  10. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Oh yes, bringing in food for the ladies to enjoy can make my day too, not only for the thanks and smiles I get from them, but also the personal thanks I get from you in our parties Roxy.

bberger1 and RunningSquirrel like this.
  11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

After having my 47th party with Roxy Gold last weekend, I have found other things to bring in that she likes, lol. If you want to know, ask her.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  12. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

My goodness, Surf, this was back 30 parties ago for you with @RoxyGold :) Oh, I like going back to reminisce about this fine lady!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading her awesome review!!! She is amazing and aims to please!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.