Mia Madison - The Runaway Bride

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ChicagoBob, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Mia is that perfect trifecta of looks, personality, & passion. She had me hooked from the moment I first met her. She is truly a fascinating lady - like the runaway bride who succumbs to the seductive alternatives in life. Mia is well-traveled, well-versed, and well-read. But don't be intimidated by her class & style (even though she drives a BMW). She is so easy to be with and very down to earth. She has a warm, sexy personality that will seduce you!

Mia's Italian beauty will captivate your senses. Her skill set is a cut above, she loves what she does, and it shows. If you are looking for a sensual over the top GFE experience (with a playful, naughty twist) I would highly recommend her. You will NOT be disappointed.

2. Thank you Chicago Bob! You're so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you for the gifts. It was great getting to know you and spending quality time together. I look forward to your return!
    Mia
    xoxo

ChicagoBob likes this.
  3. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

You are a beautiful lady Miss Mia - inside & out! I can't wait to be with you again... you are simply enchanting!

4. Thank you Bob. You're pretty wonderful yourself! I'm looking forward to our next rendezvous @ LoveRanch Vegas!!

xoxo

ChicagoBob likes this.
  5. Italian women sure know how to please! Perfect review![smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Riley! Mia is one of my all time favorites. ;)