on my Happy Annaversary... (08-05-11)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tinybartender, Aug 7, 2011.

1. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

I made an appointment in late April this year to see the incomparable Miss Anna Suvari exactly two years from the day I met her in the succulent flesh. Because of my budget, I expected to have only enough time to take her out for lunch to start off her first August day on a relaxed note. However, the few simple preparations I made in anticipation of her storied generosity were quite undeservedly rewarded. She once again profoundly rocked my world and thoroughly blew my mind.

Poor planning on my part regarding the journey from home in Iowa to the BunnyRanch doors served to place me in Anna's waiting arms having been awake for no less than 24 hours straight. The exhilarating thrill of her company and expert affections carried me, alert and excited, a full 6 hours further. After she once again arranged the privilege of letting me crash in one of the separate bungalows, echoes of the blissful time I had spent with Anna kept me from falling asleep for several hours more. Only after I was able to wish her a happy Annaversary and good night just before she retired for the evening did my heart and mind stop racing and eventually allow me to comfortably slip into unconsciousness for the wee hours before I left for the airport again.

I have never met a woman so kind, so giving of herself, so understanding and unconditionally accepting of me. Every time I get to see her it's better than the previous experience. My expectations are always exceeded, and even my faintest hopes are met. It's like she delivers dreams. You imagine it, and she will give it to you. She is a perfect companion.

Anna I adore,

Thank you for everything, I love you.

-tb

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, tiny b!

It reveals the kindness and generosity of Anna. I don't think anyone compares in this regard except perhaps Mother Theresa.

3. Thank you, Tiny B! And I'm sorry I didn't get to my recent reviews until now. I so appreciate every word, but more importantly I appreciate every moment. :)

Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. It was great meeting you. Anna is someone that I adore very much so I can see how your heart can flutter.

5. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

It was a pleasure to meet you, as well, Maya! Thanks for keeping me company in the parlor while I was recuperating. :wink:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    And belated thanks must go also to the lovely Jordan Soprano, whom I was delighted to finally see in person. One of the very first profiles that caught my eye, I couldn't forget you.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]