A pistol called Kimber...Rae ****UPDATED****

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Jun 29, 2011.

1. MusicMan and I made it to the Bunny Ranch later than I wanted to but met several ladies that I had been really wanting to meet. After talking to several ladies at the bar, I noticed Kimber. A beautiful, young, dark haired beauty in a black net slip on. She was looking big time hot folks! As I introduced myself to some of the other ladies, one of them asked where I was from. When I said where I was from...I heard Kimber sort of gasp..lol. She immediately said..that's where I'm from!! Now I'm thinking..OMG I have probably just met up with some friend of mines daughter in Bunnyland! We briefly talked about our common stomping grounds before I was again distracted by all the beautiful ladies running around the place. I know..I know..I can't stay focused very long in there.
    As things cool down a bit, I was still sitting at the bar when Kimber has a seat on the sofa right in front of me. As she sits down with her back to me, she leans over on her left cheek and I have that beautiful booty in full view...ok, that was it. I said "hey Kimber..you're killin' me over here!" She turned around, smiled and came over. Kimber is a knock out Latina with a rocking body. As it turns out she's from my home town and knows everywhere I hang out..lol. We hit it off pretty quick and we were back setting up the party in no time. I love mirrors..and there was no shortage in her room. Even a big one on the ceiling..that was a first for me..lol.
    I told her I only knew a few words of Spanish...and then I said "manos arriba"..she smiled and up went her arms real high!! I couldn't resist the exposure and went into tickle mode...I'll bet she doesn't make that mistake again..lol.
    Kimber is a sweetheart that is so much fun...and now always on my "have to party with" list when I'm there.

Thanks for making it happen Kimber [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ...hope to see you soon.

Manos arriba baby :wink:

DD

2. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Great review!

3. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Thanks Greg

4. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Lol.. epic...yep this trip was amazing for the short time I was there. Thanks Casanova.

DD

5. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Cool ranch report DD, sounds like a hell of a time. I was fortunate to meet Kimber on my trip she is definately one sexy lady and very hard to resist. 8)

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Hey DD, you lucky dog! I have had Kimber on my radar ever since she first showed up, but she is never there when I am, so you are one lucky guy to have connected with her! I did meet her cousin Naomi, but fate intervened and we never got to party. :(

7. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Ah yes Double D, I clearly remember you locking eyes with Kimber Rae...and then it was all over for you! I think you fell under that beautiful woman's spell! And I can't say I blame you, either...

And folks, Kimber doesn't show her face on her pics, and we can all respect her privacy, but having seen her in person, I want to pass on that she is a very beautiful latina woman. If you go and see her, you will not be dissapointed...in fact, you can easily fall for that woman, she is that beautiful. She also has such a cute smile and is very easy to talk to.

And Double D, I know you had a good time, based on how you were blabbering on and on about what an amazing time you had...what you were saying wasn't always coherent, but I took that to mean that you had one mind-blowing time!

MusicMan

8. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Great review, Double D!

:D I chuckled at your comment about thinking that she could be a friend's daughter! I haven't had anything like that happen yet (knocking on wood) but it does give a guy something to think about. Sooner or later it's bound to happen so it's probably best to be prepared for it when it does.

The Hiking Guy

9. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

LMAO...Yep..I was thinking this might be the big one! Thanks HG

DD

10. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Very true Nick. After the second time I caught my eyes following her around, I couldn't help locking on :shock: ...beautiful lady!

DD

11. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

Another good review, my friend.

And she is a beautiful lady...with a smile that can get one's attention in a hurry!

MusicMan

12. Re: A pistol called Kimber...Rae

My goal is to modify and add to this review after my latest visit......stay tuned!!!

DD

13. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Nice review my friend. We certainly have great taste!!! :)

My review is forthcoming....

14. Well, it had been a long year and a half since our first memorable party. I found out that Kimber was going to be at the Bunny Ranch during this October trip and I couldn't wait to see her. I honestly didn't think she'd even remember me but as soon as she saw me and MusicMan she headed right for me! Kimber looked hotter than I had ever seen her and that BOOTY!!!! Lol..it takes my breath away. And apparently a lot of other folks also. I had some guy I dont even know walk up to me and ask me "damn.. is that booty real?" I assured him it was from first hand experience!. Well..Kimber and I picked up right where we left off and it was great being brought up to date. We have some common stomping grounds and, as I have said in other posts,..I have a passion for my home town Texas ladies..we always seem to connect. I had pretty much made a decision after this party that I had to save a little more time in my busy schedule for at least one more party with her before I left. She happened to be in staying in a bungalow that first night so that was a great bonus! We had a great time and Kimber has me figured out pretty good now :wink: ...my buddy MusicMan has told me before that when he's with that really special lady...he has to start thinking about baseball, basketball or anything other than the lady he's with to keep himself from exploding way too soon :roll: Well folks Kimber does that to me...It's a challenge that I lost "bad" in two parties this trip with Kimber. I actually saved my very last party of this trip for Kimber and she sent me back to Texas totally satisfied with my entire week.
    Kimber is not just a pretty face with a hot body...she is (what my dad used to say) "just good people".

Thanks for being such a big part of a great week for me Kimber..I cant wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

15. Thanks Raz...and yes we do!

DD

16. You should've seen the look on your face when I told you that Kimber Rae was back at the BR!!! I could instantly see it on your face that you had to go over and see her again...and soon, LOL!

And great review! I really enjoyed seeing her again this trip too. She's so beautiful, but also A LOT of fun to talk to! I can see why you like partying with her so much!

MusicMan

17. Thanks brother...Kimber knows exactly how to push the erotic button on me....

DD