Fly with Abby May

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CploSpcmn, Aug 12, 2015.

1. This time out to the Bunny Ranch was to be for my birthday. Planning for my return had started immediately after my last visit and I had a couple of ideas. There were a couple of things that Abby had never done before and I decided that I should help out. Abby and I talked and set the dates. When I arrived it was way too early in the morning, it seems that everyone wanted to be in Reno. One of the Bunny Ranch drivers picked me up at the Airport and we were off to the happiest place on the planet. When I arrived, I got settled and relaxed at the Bunny Bar. After just a short while my vision Abby walked through the front door. Just like every time we meet I had to catch my breath and verify my pulse. Abby’s beautiful blue eyes, red hair and smile in person are hard to explain in words and pictures don’t do her beauty justice. We immediately got reacquainted them visited our suite at by the pool. After freshening up we decided to do the Podcast with Crock as the host. This time on Podcast there were a lot of girls and the subject matter was excellent. I would really recommend you check this one out! After Podcast was Tea Party. We attended as it was also Amy’s birthday party. It was a blast we all had cake and then there were gifts. After that we went to our room and got ready for our first flight which would be on a Helicopter. We were both excited when it arrived and immediately boarded. The tour took us over Lake Tahoe and around several beautiful areas. Abby knew all of the sights from above! We returned to the Bunny Ranch and we retreated to our suite. Had some fun time in the pool hot tub and then back in our room.
    We could not stay up all night because we had tickets to Las Vegas in the morning and it would be Abby’s first visit. We decided on a time get up and get ready. My internal alarm works strange so I awoke first and slowly awakened Abby with a massage we showered and a Bunny Ranch limo whisked us to the airport. We arrived and went to our hotel. (Sorry should have had a limo for us) With help from the Bunny Ranch office and given Abby’s love of the water I had chosen a Pyramid Suite in the Luxor with a hot tub. After finding our Super-Secret room getting settled in we immediately got wet. We had an amazing time and there was noise. We cleaned up and went out to see Las Vegas. We walked the strip and had some lunch and decided to see some attractions. Since neither of us are big gamblers we kept the water theme going and went to the Sharks then visited the Titanic and then were serenaded in a gondola at the Venetian. We returned to our hotel and visited the hot tub…. Madame Suzette had given us a lot of good ideas for things to do and Willow had helped also. So after that we dressed and headed to the “High Roller” for the Happy Half Hour. 550 feet high is amazing and not the least bit scary and at night the view is amazing. It was cool entering while the cars were moving. Plus an open bar what can I say and only in Las Vegas could you find a Cupcake ATM right? We headed back and filled the hot tub… The next morning we headed back to Reno it was my birthday!
    We arrived back at the Bunny Ranch. It was early so we decided to watch a movie in Abby’s room to tie in our visit to Las Vegas and then it was off to our suite followed by some hot tub time. We dressed and headed over to Dennis restaurant and had some dinner. Just let me say right here that Brooks Jalapeno Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese and Peanut Butter Burger is the best thing I have tasted in a while other than Abby. I recommend the creamy Peanut Butter. We then headed to Madam Suzette’s Red Light district strip club for some fun. It was a birthday party for Sable and Dennis, Krissy and Suzette came by to celebrate. We both enjoyed the dancers then Abby and I moved into a private dance party with Brooklyn. Brooklyn is Abby’s favorite stripper and we had a blast. Brooklyn is awesome and has a body that Abby absolutely loves to watch and touch so do I. When Abby and Brooklyn get together all I can say is don’t take your eyes off of them. It was an unbelievable night and will never be forgotten! There were numerous shots of tequila and more dancing. We finally decided it was time to depart and we headed back to the Bunny Ranch. We immediately hit the hot tub. Then retired to our suite. All I can say is the best birthday night ever!
    We awoke on Sunday with a massage and the best morning sex ever. Alas it was now my departure day and Abby and I just talked and hung out around the pool at the Bunny Ranch until it was time to leave.
    Abby is an absolutely amazing woman her beautiful blue eyes, red hair and awesome smile are stunning. In person she is truly a vision of beauty with an amazing personality. Abby has traveled the world and being with her is something that should not be missed. She can be everything or anything you want and she will make you feel like you have never felt before. My next trip is already in the works and I cannot wait to be at the Bunny Ranch and with my beautiful Abby May once again!

Love you Abby!
    Steve

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Love Abby, glad to hear you had an excellent experience.

xoxox
    Ally James

3. love this review thank you. miss you. cant wait to see you again

4. Same for me beautiful. You are a very special person in my life. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Happy Birthday!!!

What an awesome review. I am so glad you two had such an amazing time!!

6. Thank you Holly! It was great to meet you.

7. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Happy birthday, I'm glad you had a beautiful time with the one and only Abby.

8. It was great to see you again Molly!

9. You are absolutely gorgeous. Missing you tonight. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. Back to you beautiful. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. You look absolutely gorgeous. So unbelievably beautiful. Missing you. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. Hello gorgeous! Looks like a batman kind of day. Missing you and but our next adventure is in the works! Have a great day!
    Love
    Steve
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Absolutely gorgeous! Have a fantastic Friday beautiful. Missing you!