CJX

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Aug 4, 2015.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I visited CJX and the Love Ranch Vegas for my birthday.

As I entered, U stream was being filmed and rather than interrupt, I was shown my room for my stay. CJX was still getting ready.

My room was the same that I have stayed in before, a very large and nice room. CJX had decorated it with glitter and balloons and toys and a birthday cake even! It was spectacular!

CJ looked great when she came to me. She knocked on the door and pretended that she was visiting the wrong room. She is so much fun.

So we goofed around and talked for a few hours and watched the ladies' Tea party. Then we finalized our financials and played.

CJ is a fantastic kisser and lover. It was some amazing sex. She started with a headache, and it went away during our party. Which made me glad.

After two bouts, a sunset walk, and dinner, we finished our evening with star gazing in the hot tub outside my room on the patio. It was a beautiful warm clear night. Very invigorating and restful at the same time.

I slept like a log the entire night and in the morning CJ gave me a small good bye party.

During breakfast, the shift manager was telling us a story and it reminded me of an old joke, which I will share here, cause I forgot how it went in the moment:

A guy has been asking the prettiest girl in town for a date and finally she agrees to go out with him. He takes her to a nice restaurant, buys her a fancy dinner with expensive wine and on the way home he pulls over to the side of the road in a secluded spot.

They start necking and he's getting pretty excited. He starts to reach under her skirt and she stops him, saying she's a virgin and wants to stay that way.

"Well, OK," he says, "how a 'bout a blow job?"

"EEEEyyyyyyeeeewwwwwww!" she screams. "I'm not putting that thing in my mouth!"

He says, "Well then, how about a hand job?"

"I've never done that," she says. "What do I have to do?"

"Well," he answers, "remember when you were a kid and you used to shake up a Coke bottle and spray your brother with it?"

She nods.

"Well, it's just like that."

So he pulls it out and she grabs hold of it and starts shaking it. A few seconds later, his head flops back on the headrest, his eyes close, snot starts to run out of his nose, wax blows out of his ears and he screams out in pain.

"What's wrong?!" she cries out.

"Take your thumb off of the end!!!!!!"

After breakfast, we booth left. I had a little surprise when I left. My rental car was covered in CJX cards (Well it was 3 cards on the drivers side and 3 on the front windshield, but its the thought that counts). I thought it was really cute and made me smile. I don't know when she did it, either.

I can not give a higher recommendation for CJX. She is one of the best lovers that I have had. A very caring, humble, giving, thoughtful, and kind person. Guys if you are considering a party with her, do it sooner rather than later, special girls like her are VERY rare.

I miss you already CJX!

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a beautiful review!! CJX is stunning and incredibly caring!!

Glad you got to celebrate your birthday wish such a special woman!!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review TS!! A birthday party with CJ is unforgettable! I had one with her last Dec. Your description of her is SPOT ON!!

4. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

U are my close friend and I will always make it a great time for u

xxxooo love your fingers

5. Special time with a special lady! Very nice review TS!

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Just my fingers?

7. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Lol maybe im to humble for this lol

No not just your fingers, but one of your holes :twisted:

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

ROLFLMAO

I think that I'm tying you up, and teasing all your holes! :twisted:

9. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time with Cj she is so much fun to be with! !

10. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Cjx has some birthday specials in October be sure to check it out you'll be glad you did!