A short, but hot, party with Christina Antoinette

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I must begin by saying that I have noticed Christina Antoinette several times in the parlor, but she was (and still is) a very popular girl and so we never got much of a chance to talk. But on this most recent trip, I was able to spend an entire weekend at the Bunny Ranch. Additionally, on Sunday my departure was delayed by a traffic accident on the route back, so I had several additional hours. During this time, it was slow at the Ranch and I was able to talk to Christina more and get to know her better.
    Christina is quick to laugh, fun to talk to, and extremely sexy. The outfit she was wearing on this particular day definitely aroused my (ahem) attention. While I had partied significantly over the weekend, because I had this delay and Christina was looking amazing, I wanted to discuss the possibility of a future party, and make negotiations so I could be prepared. However, I had forgotten that I had won a ½ off a party comp card from Madame Suzette in the previous day’s pool party festivities. When I remembered that, I immediately asked Christina if we could do a short party that day. She excitedly agreed and went back to her room for negotiations.
    We went back to her room and got the negotiations out of the way. Once back in her room, we immediately began to tear each other’s clothes off. I won’t go into every detail of the party, however, let me just say that Christina is EXTREMELY hot and EXTREMELY skilled. She was wet from the get go and it only made me hotter for her. . I couldn’t stop staring at her wonderful ass, especially hot in doggy style  She is a very giving person and kept giving and giving until she ensured that I had a good party She lived up to every expectation I had of a party with her, and more.
    When our party was over, Christina and I returned to the parlor and chatted and laughed with the group of people I was with. We even had a very deep and involved conversation about gluten…LOL. She is very intelligent and has lots to say in any conversation.
    Overall – I will say to anyone considering a party with Christina, do yourself a favor and book it right away – you won’t be sorry.

2. I Had a great time with you also looking forward to our future parties
    Xo

3. forum at it like this good, I try to talk in your spare time.

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What a great review!! So glad you got delayed and got to enjoy some more HOT fun!!!

5. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Sonds fun

6. Any kind of party with Christina is the best

7. No matter what the amount of time you'll always have fun for me

8. Who wouldn't want to spend hours between Christina's silky smooth thighs?

9. We couldn't get out of our clothes quick enough either

10. Nothing feels as good on your body as Christina does

11. Truer words have never been spoken.