The Vegas Heat was Turned Up a Notch with - CJX

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bberger1, Jul 15, 2015.

1. During my travels around the state of Nevada, I had the pleasure of two more parties, 5th in all, with this energetic, tall, gorgeous, open minded, big-hearted lady at LRV. I totally enjoy visiting her in the evening, so we can chat, watch the sunset together, and get caught up with life’s events. Our warm, July evening party consisted of a lot of kissing, licking, sucking, positions, and a CJ special for me! Ha! She told me I put her VaJayJay in overdrive during this party (what can I say? My tongue got over- zealous!). I so wanted to examine every part of her body with my tongue and got to do so! Then it was time for CJ to get me weak in the knees and I think I may have seemed to go into a convulsion when I came. Ha! Both of us were satisfied. We went to the bar, had a bite to eat, and kissed good night. So the morning party I told CJ that I’ve never had a “Naughty Massage.” She rubbed some oil on me, then rubbed them nice boobies all over me, and gave me a great massage front/back. She grinded on my pubic bone and anywhere else she pleased! The oil went on Little Willie, then he exploded in ecstasy! Anything you wish to do with this gorgeous lady will be a memory for a lifetime. If you’ve never partied with CJX you do not know what you’re missing fellas! Until next time beautiful!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

My VA JAYJAY is still twitching [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    our time together is always heated and unforgettable

thx for taking the long way to get to me lol
    definitely until next time xxxxxxxxxxx

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great party!

4. I think I'd drive 28 hours to see you.......wait, I did that already! :) I'd take any way to see you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you TS! As you know there's many great parties to be had with CJ!