Each Cheek Fit Perfect in My Big Paws – on Roxy Gold!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bberger1, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Each time I enter the Northwest corner of Nevada I get excited, because I know it’s almost time to meet up with one of my favorite Courtesans – Roxy Gold! Last week, on this July evening, it was no exception! We set up the time and we’re there and ready to please one another. Nothing is out of the question with this very open minded lady. We pleased each other 69 style, and she sat right where I wanted her to. Right on my smile! Then it was time for entry - cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and at one point I held back. Uh oh, that may have been a little mistake? Further down the line Little Willie didn’t want to cooperate and let go. So we did a little more movement and positions. I was so turned on looking in the mirror; each one of my big hands covered each one of her butt cheeks. I could feel the heat from her Orgasm, and what a turn-on it is to know that you have made a gorgeous, petite, blond bombshell have the big O! Then she went to work on finishing me. Sorry Roxy, but you are such a trooper. When I held back earlier it made for a work out with Little Willie, and he finally let go and I twitched all over! Just my 3rd party with her and I’m anxious for more with her right now! Well, I’ll be patient, but October can’t come soon enough for me! Guys, Roxy is a great party and pleaser! Thanks darlin’!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

scarredheartboy and CaseyCross like this.
  2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Damn Roxy took very good care of u [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. I feel very hooked-up at every corner of the state darlin'! :wink:

4. You're so awesome, bberger1! I have such a wonderful time both pleasing and being pleased by you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  5. Roxy sure is great girl, I am glad you guys had a swell time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  6. Thank you darlin'! I'm looking for more swell times with Roxy! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. You're the awesome one, and I feel so fortunate to party with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Roxy, Jade, and you beautiful definitely took care of me! Lookin' for some more pampering in October from you lovely ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

This dude had some fun times with you, Roxy :):p;):D Lol

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

FumbleNutts likes this.
  11. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Goodness @RoxyGold ......approaching 3 years since this party :) May not have been the most eloquent reviews I've written, but sure was a fun party and memory for me:cool: Hey, even @roxanneprice commented on this one :D

12. A very sexy and sweet review of your time with Roxy, @bberger1!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  13. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

I put that asshole (of course that was me when we first met :p ha!) to sleep @CaseyCross and became Nutts! lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Evolution is a fantastic thing, Berger-turned-fumble! I’m so happy to have known you for this long, it keeps on getting better! ;)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  15. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Ahhh, just seen this @RoxyGold [smilie=happy.gif]Yes, we evolve, and I certainly hope we know each other for lot of time to come [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

She is amazing with an awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! She is amazing and aims to please!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.