Ton of bricks labeled Virginity let go. Thanks Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DAB, Apr 21, 2011.

1. DAB
    Chat with Me

DAB New Member

What can I say about Anna Suvari that hasn't already been said here? She's beautiful, talented, intelligent, caring, understanding, accepting, compassionate. She's either the perfect woman or an angel fallen from heaven. Without really doing anything special she was able to make me feel comfortable and at ease enough to be there way outside my comfort zone just by talking to me and holding my hand. She has a very calming aura about her and a sense of genuine caring.

I met up with Anna this past Monday to be devirginized. It's an experience I'll cherish always. They say you never forget your first time but even if it hadn't been my first time an experience with Anna isn't something I could ever forget.

Various circumstances in my life created a state of severe social anxiety to the point where I was a 37 year old virgin who had never even been on a date before. It's so bad that I couldn't even let myself be picked up at the hotel in a limo. I requested to be picked up in a regular car. Don't ask me why I'd pass on the limo because I have no idea why I did that. I know I probably would have enjoyed the limo and regretted making that decision after hanging up the phone. I had several preconceived ideas of how I thought things would happen after I arrived and I was wrong about it all. Having never been to the ranch before and seeing too many movies I didn't know what kind of control or freedom the ladies had with the ranch. I was expecting a "time is money" attitude from everyone there. I thought I would arrive, negotiations would start immediately followed by our allotted time together then get the boot out the door. It wasn't like that at all.

When I arrived at the ranch I took a seat at the bar. A couple minutes later Anna comes out looking stunning and sexy and gave me a big hug then sat next to me. We sat together there talking for well over a half hour at least probably longer which was nice and helped break the ice and relax me quite a bit. She could probably tell how nervous I was. I think I commented on the virtual aquarium display behind the bar a half dozen times. Then she gave me a tour of the ranch and lead me to her room where we talked some more about what we were going to do and how much. We agreed on two hours and went to the cashier. Let me tell ya, it was worth ever penny and I'll definitely be back for my birthday in August if she'll have me.

Two hours time slipped by fast and I think I'll need more next time. I'm not going to get into details about what we did but I'll just say it was sooooo much more than I ever expected and I learned a lot from her. It didn't feel like two hours before the evil time keeper let us know the time was up. One of my preconceived ideas about how things would work is once our time was up I'd get rushed out the door. I was very very wrong about that. She was in no hurry to get rid of me. She could have pointed at the door and sent me on my way but instead we laid there and talked a bit more, got cleaned up and walked out to wait for the driver together. She sat with me holding my hand the entire time we waited and also for a little while more even after the driver arrived waiting with me until I was ready to leave. I didn't want to keep the driver waiting for too long so I got up and she hugged me again before I followed the driver to the car.

I've always believed that for someone to be truly beautiful they need more than just a beautiful appearance but also a good heart. Anna IS TRULY a beautiful person. She's stunningly jaw dropping gorgeous but she also has a beautiful caring heart. Memories of my time with Anna will dominate my thoughts and dreams for a very long time to come. The only bad part of my experience was leaving. I really didn't want to leave partly for fear it was a dream and leaving would wake me up but also because just being with her is such a wonderful feeling. Sitting there holding her hand waiting for the driver I remember thinking how I didn't want to let go. I didn't want to leave and I think I told her I didn't want to leave.

My experience with Anna was and still is a very emotional experience for me. It's all still sinking in and the more it sinks in the more emotionally affected I feel. Writing this review has literally had me in tears from start to finish. Happy tears mostly for being able to experience my first time with someone as wonderful as Anna but also sad tears because our time together was over and it'll be four months before I can see her again.

I've never celebrated my birthday before so I'm looking forward to unwrapping Anna, the best present imaginable. :)

Thank you Anna for the most amazing, wonderful and memorable experience of my life. You will always have a special place in my heart.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

D.

2. Great review. Glad you had an awesome time with Anna. She is a great person.

3. Cool bro, respect the courage it takes to talk about that situation. Objective might not have been accomplished but you still a "man" by what my definition of that term is.

4. What a great review and there's much emotional detail.

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review!

You have had the Anna Suvari experience and now you are under the Anna effect. I also believe you are now a member of Annaholics Anonymous. :D

6. Congrats DAB! Welcome to the boards! :)

Your review contains many of my same thoughts and feelings about Anna,that I have written in my reviews.She is absolutlely the most amazing person you will ever meet!
    The emotional connection you feel with Anna is real and genuine.It will only get deeper and stronger with time.Once you have spent time with Anna,she touches your heart in a way you never thought possible.Believe me,I know how you feel.Enjoy it,relish it,cherish it.

With Anna,it only get's better! :D

7. "The Anna Suvari Experience" sounds like the name of a prog rock band..... :mrgreen:

8. I had so much fun with you, D.! I appreciate you taking the time to come see me, and I'm so glad you found it worthwhile. It was a pleasure spending time with you not only during our party, but before and after it, too. I can't wait to see you again! You can look forward to the best birthday ever, I promise! ;)

Smooches,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. No lies. Anna gives the greatest birthday presents ever. I have experienced it myself.

10. I was a 37 year old virgin too when I went to see Anna, so I know what you mean and felt many of the same things you did.

11. :lol:

12. I'm so honored you turned to me for your first time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Me too!

14. That was a great review.

I too lost my virginity to Anna (I was 33), and I am so in awe of her in every way.

I'd love to just kneel at her feet and pleasure her for hours the next time we meet. I feel like I owe it to her.

15. :oops:

Hope to see you again soon, Newperson. As you know, I have some ideas in mind for our next adventure ... ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. WHEW ! DAB I just reread this and I must commend you on the wonderful job you did writing that. It takes a lot of courage to write about such personal things. I hope the act of writing it was helpful to you. It was helpful to me. Thanks again for sharing it with the board.

Anna you did a good thing for that man and wait to be a "Classy Lady"!!

17. I'm very much looking forward to giving you my very best as well, CO! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you, feeling is definitely mutual, and I know you will. My confidence about the deal comes from knowing my teammate is good at what they do and has my back.

19. Now that is a great review. The things you are talking about, like never rushing anything, are some of the things in my mind that made partying with Anna an easy decision for me. Right on.

20. Very much hope to have your company again soon, Lastings. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]