Harmony Gabriel (Post 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Harmony Gabriel and I had our third consecutive GFE party and second party with a duration of three hours. We used the VIP suite at the Love Ranch.

Harmony is a strikingly beautiful blond. She is sweet, affectionate, attentive, and the ideal girl friend. Lots of passionate kissing, hugging, and cuddling occurred throughout the party. We also engaged in many other sexy and fun activities.

When I made my appointment, I informed Harmony that I would be celebrating my birthday. During the party she provided me with a “boob cake” – Think whipped cream applied to a couple of strategic spots. This allows one to pay extra attention to and linger at her all natural attributes while using your mouth to remove the frosting from the cakes.

We moved our party to the Jacuzzi in the room and spent time soaping each other’s backs, sides and fronts. More kissing, hugging and cuddling occurred. We then ended our party back on the big bed with, you guessed it, more kissing, hugging and cuddling. Did I mention that I really enjoy that activity with Harmony.

When our party was finished, Harmony informed me that she had gotten me another birthday present. She invited me to supper in the Love ranch kitchen and presented me with a birthday card and ice cream birthday cake. All of the ladies present sang Happy Birthday and we shared the cake.

Harmony and I have established a connection and enjoy each others company in both the parlor and bedroom. I will certainly visit her as many times as possible in the future. She is the woman that I wish I had met 50 years ago. BTW. Harmony will celebrate her 21st birthday later this year. That will be an event not to be missed.

2. Your amazing Harold and I always have such a good time together I am very much looking forward to our next time party. I love every minute with you and your always such a sweetheart!! Thanks again love!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Harmony is such a sweet and thoughtful person. Plus she ain't ugly either. Great review for a wonderful girl, Harold!

4. harmony is amazing and so sexxxxy we just met and she already has me hooked! Leaving my review now too Harmony...

5. Aww you guys are sweet thank you!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]