Summer Smith

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2011.

1. When I visit the ranches, I usually make a couple of appointments, but also have some spontaneous parties as well. This trip was no different. During the first night of my most recent visit, I decided to party with Summer Smith.

Summer is one of the newer bunnies. I met her relatively early that first night. We had a very pleasant conversation. She is a very kind, young lady! I also found her to be very beautiful. As is the norm, though she looks quite nice in her pictures, she is even more attractive in person! She has a very pretty face and a nice body! I absolutely love the way she does her hair! It looked sexy!

When we reached her room, we made an agreement easily. Summer provided me with a great party! I am very glad that I met her!

Thanks Summer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

All my best,
    Kevin (K-Rocker)

2. Thank you k rocker I appreciate it! It was really nice to meet you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks CasanovasShadow I had a really nice time.

4. Great choice K-Rocker!
    Summer is a great young lady, I had the opportunity to participate in the lap dance contest with her.
    Very enjoyable lady to be around, hopefully I will be able to schedule time with her on a future visit.

ciao
    Carlo Antonio

5. When are you cuming out here?

6. Great choice K-Rocker!
    Summer is a great young lady, I had the opportunity to participate in the lap dance contest with her.
    Very enjoyable lady to be around, hopefully I will be able to schedule time with her on a future visit.

ciao
    Carlo Antonio[/quote]

Thanks Carlo, I can't wait to party with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I can't wait CasanovasShadow! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Well Thanks but I dont live in Mound House :lol:

9. oh wow now I feel like a real blond Mound House is around here :lol: Most people say Carson City so I just got what you were saying. Thanks its been good so far.

10. Having met her and talking with her for a little bit, she is an amazingly beautiful inside of and out

11. Thanks shadowofdout is was nice to get to meet you. Thanks for joining all of us for dinner it was fun.