Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2011.

1. I first met Laci Ann two years ago at St. Pogus II in March 2009. Since then, I think I have come to know her relatively well. She is genuine, kind, compassionate, intelligent, funny, fun-loving, and very beautiful! What you see is what you get with her (and I like what I see :D )!

Laci Ann has always been kind to me during my visits. I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations. She can talk about entertaining subjects like music and sports, but she converses well about deeper subjects too! Being a classic rock fan myself, I love talking about music with her! We are both big fans of rock concerts and have seen some of the same bands live. I also know that she has a very meaningful career outside the ranch.

I made an appointment to see her on this trip. When I arrived for our party, she looked very beautiful! We started with some nice conversation in the parlor. I would trust Laci with my life! I confided in her about a couple of things. She listened so patiently to me. I will add that she is very perceptive, and was able to figure out a few things herself.

We then proceeded to her room for our party! Laci Ann is very pretty and has a great body! She treated me very well! Knowing me as she does, she played some of my favorite music during our party too! I would also add that she dressed up quite nicely that night, and looked great! I must say, however, that she looked equally hot the following night in jeans with a Bon Jovi t-shirt!

In addition to a wonderful party, I have to thank Laci Ann for always treating me so well during my visits as well as here on the message board! It means very much to me!

All my best,

Kevin (K-Rocker)

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review K-rocker! Laci is pretty special to me as well!

3. Nice review K-rocker!! You gotta love that southern accent she has to.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Laci is quite special. [smilie=happy.gif]

5. It's always been very easy to be nice to such a gentleman as yourself. It was a pleasures to expand on our friendship behind closed doors. Remember, it is urgent that you return. ;)

6. She definitely looks good in jeans and a Bon Jovi t-shirt! That's what she was wearing when I met her.

7. She looks sexy in her jeans and a tshirt that's for sure!

8. You mean a lot to me as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Awww... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Laci is someone anyone can just fall in love with. I know I do!

11. You are so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. "She is genuine, kind, compassionate, intelligent, funny, fun-loving, and very beautiful"

AMEN!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you, Brooke, as are you! Miss ya!

14. All of the above! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Same can be said of you, my friends. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Nice job Laci ! Just reaffirms for me that you are a woman who has class.

17. I heart you!