Jordan Soprano - - - Awesome Lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Mar 25, 2011.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

I first noticed Jordan by reading through the BunnyRanch Forums. I noticed she was beautiful and has an awesome sense of humor. I pm'ed her back and forth a few times, and let her know I was interested in meeting her. We agreed that a good time to meet was the Thursday before the Pogus Parties.

After meeting her, I found myself almost totally tongue tied. Folks, this lady is gorgeous. After talking for a few minutes, which somehow seemed to include her performing a kilt check on me, Jordan asked me if I had ever had taken a tour of the Ranch. I told her I had never actually seen the grounds. We took a brief tour, which strangely seemed to end up in her bedroom with a closed door...It didn't take long after that to agree to a party. Jordan is extremely easy to work with regarding negotiations.

All I will say regarding the specifics of the party is this lady did not stop for the entire party. Jordan was the most enthusiatic of all the ladies I partied with during my entire visit. I'm pretty hard of hearing, but I still heard the bed creaking and the headboard banging the wall.

I ended up partying with Jordan three times before I flew back home. All parties were totally awesome. While in the parlor she's charming, easy to talk to, and has an awesome sense of humor. Always looking for fun. Trust me when I say you can't go wrong by partying with the lovely Jordan.

2. I know what you mean, she is my favorite bunny I have ever partied with, she has a sweet smile & a great personality. This fall When I come down I think I will have to make a third party with her I have never partied with one bunny times but she is the exception. Jordan thanks so much for the fun times we had last year you are a true treasure & I hope to find someone like you someday. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela is such a fun girl & knows how to make a man feel happy. Jordan I will be calling you soon, because I just love to hear your voice "Cutie Pie".

3. crimson
    Chat with Me

Bumping an awesome lady.

4. crimson
    Chat with Me

Bumping the COY finalist!

5. Thank you so much Crimson! I have so much fun with you and the "kilt" check. And if you think you are going to get out of it next year. you are so wrong. If I even so much as catch you in anything other than a kilt... your butt is mine!! I cant wait to get you back in my arms! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. crimson
    Chat with Me

Jordan, the feeling is more than mutual. Next time I see you, I might just pick you up and haul you off to your room!

7. I love JORDAN... I can't live without her. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. crimson
    Chat with Me

I'm unfortunately having to for a few more months. :(

I'm totally jealous that you get to see her so often!

9. We will take lots of pictures for you wearing a kilt.... :twisted:

10. I love Jordan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]