Into Anna's arms.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mystic_Writer, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I’m not sure entirely how my life ended up coming to the lonely place that it’s ended up. I know it’s a mix of fear from my parents divorce, religious ideas, and some low self-esteem. However that combination works to have gotten me here, it led me to seek out help and in looking for options -- I stumbled across the BunnyRanch and the lovely Anna Suvari.

A few days ago I spent the night with her and am pleased to say that I’m no longer a virgin. Anna is the sweetest person and definitely deserving of her reviews. Meeting Anna I think will be the start of an improvement to my life. Though, I don’t know if life will grant me the luxury of another trip to the BR, I do look forward to developing a continuing friendship with Anna.

The silver lining to the path that my life took is that it lead me into Anna’s arms and that is a great place to be.

Thanks Anna.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That was the first day of your new and improved life! :D

3. :D Thanks, Tungwilly!

I definitely got the "nudge" I was looking for. Now, I need to find me a girlfriend so I can have the girlfriend experience all the time.

Thanks for showing me what it feels like Anna. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Oh, I think I'm going to take your advice Anna and take Swing dancing lessons.

4. I appreciate the sweet review, Mystic! You're adorable. Thanks again for making the experience so enjoyable for both of us. :)

That's so great that you're going to learn to swing! Next time you visit, we can put on a demo in the parlor ...

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. She's a great dancer! Trust me on that one! :wink:

6. I better get good at it then.

7. You're saving a dance for me. :D

8. Anna said I'm adorable. :oops:

9. Thst's what made me come to the ranch too!

10. If the shoe fits, wear it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. If the shoe fits, wear it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Is that the only thing I get to wear? :wink:

12. How about something more snug? ;) :twisted: