COULD I MAKE IT AS A BUNNY?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2011.

?

Would you like to see Miss Kay as a Bunny Babe?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2011.
  1. No Way!

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Yes, Miss Kay! A Bunny 2 B!

17 vote(s)
    94.4%
  1. Hello, Miss Kay here! I am a 23 year old female and I know I would truly enjoy being a Bunny. I am 5'10, 150 lbs, long blonde/black hair, very outgoing, and personable. There are to 2 things I have tried to go by that have not done me wrong yet, being: 1) I will try anything twice to make sure I didn't like it the first time. 2) I only do what I am good at. There for, if I am doing it, I am good at it (meaning: doing it to the best of my ability) Would love to know what everyone thinks! Your vote above would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time... Smile and enjoy life! Xo Xo
    Miss Kay :)

2. Re: Bunny Material?

Hi, Kay, and welcome. I wish you the best of luck! :)

3. Re: Bunny Material?

Thank You Anna! If in fact this is an opportunity I am given, I am sure I will be seeing You around. This industry is not new to me and am confident that I could make an impression there. See ya sooner or later!
    Miss Kay

4. Well Mr Casanovas, I am very flattered! I am caucasian and am spicy indeed :) From the tattoos You see in the photos... the one I will tell You about is the one that You see that says Random backwards, with every letter a different script, different color, and some letters turned different ways... This is one that I went and got in a random tattoo parlor that use to be an old church, and decided to get it just as I was driving by and out of town. This is to represent my spontanious and fun personality. Of course there is one that matches it aswell :) Attached is another photo for You aswell. Hopefully I will see You around some time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Miss Kay

5. Best of luck to you! By the way, nice legs!

6. Thank you Cee Cee :) Hope to see you around! xo

Miss Kay

7. I think you would make a great bunny, you are a very beautiful woman! Welcome to the boards and good luck.

8. You're gorgeous, and your body is bangin'! Good luck!

9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Yep, looks like you can do well as a Bunny!! :) All the best to you and good luck!

10. Ah, a lady my height! :)

Best of luck!

11. eaglerider... thank you very much dear! I am not planning on giving up, this is something i would like to do. Hopefully i will see you around one day! x's & o's
    Miss Kay [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S. thank you for that tip site ;) xo... i have looked at it before, but i will def take a look over it again and see what else i can do.
    Miss Kay

12. RubyRae... you are too sweet :eek: ... you are very sexy yourself! xo xo xo see you soon i hope ;)
    Miss Kay

13. BTFSTL... [smilie=be mine!.gif] much appreciated my dear ;) I think i would do well also... time will tell tho [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Miss Kay

14. mickikimway... :D lol... you are very beautiful :) and yes, it is not common to find females that are as tall as we are... but our legs are killin ;) -fingers crossed- see ya round

Miss Kay

15. So sorry it has taken me so long to get you all an update... I have got a call from the ranch and offered to come out, however i am still trying to figure out when i will be able to go due to some other things i have going on, however i am doing what i can to come out... would love to meet everyone and see where this can go! Xo xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Miss Kay [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. glad to hear you got accepted!