First timer partying with Molly Madison

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LVniner, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I was a 26 year old virgin, but with the help of the beautiful Miss Molly Madison we were able to change that.

As I walked into the ranch I was so nervous and thought multiple times about just turning around and going back home. That all changed though when I saw this stunning curly haired blond girl. She had a bright radiant smile, and a smoking hot little body. She was the first girl in the line up and as she smiled and introduced herself I knew that she would be the girl I would be partying with. After the lineup was over we talked and she showed me around the ranch, showing me the VIP room and then her room. Molly's excitement and understanding of my situation helped to put me at ease and I started to feel more comfortable with her. Her gentle and kind nature helped to reassure me that she would be the perfect women for the task at hand. She even informed me that I would be her first client at the ranch.

As we talked in her room about the party we were able to come up with a reasonable price and we're even able to party in the VIP suite as a bonus! We then went to the cashiers office to book the party and then we were ready for some fun. Once we entered the VIP room I could tell that Molly was very excited to play and this was a major turn on for me. Things got started pretty quickly and let me say that Molly is an excellent kisser. She helped guide me and show me the things I needed to know. After a bit of kissing and foreplay I was ready for Molly. I'll keep most of the details of what happened next between me and Molly, but one thing I will say is the sex was hot, passionate and fun!

After we finished we ended up in the VIP bathtub were we talked for bit and played for a bit. During our time in the tub I was able to see more of Molly's fun and flirty personality.

As our party came to a close I felt deeply satisfied with our party, as I felt I gained a friend that I shared a special connection with. We said our goodbyes and as I left the ranch I knew I would be seeing Molly again soon.

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Im glad u didmt run out on Molly
    You r a new man now......... Welcome to the good life

3. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

LVniner,
    you certainly have gained a friend.
    I felt so honored to be chosen as your first time and am honored to have you as my first client.

It was great seeing you once again a couple weeks ago and I know seeing you this week will be the icing on top of the cake for my week! Third times a charm.

Kisses and Love,
    Molly Madison

4. The pleasure was all mine!

I can't wait for this weekend and to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You're a lucky man. Molly looks straight out of the dream world. I feel like I might need someone like Molly too.
    - Roy

6. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roy! You are so sweet

7. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

Sounds hot!

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. :) Glad to hear you had an awesome time with Molly.

9. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

LVniner and I always have a hot time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Kimberly! :D

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Hot Review!! :shock:

12. Molly, I finally mustered up the courage to visit the ranch. I'll be there either tonight or tomorrow morning. Must admit I'm really nervous being in the company of such beautiful girls. I hope it goes away by the time I get there. If not, I'll probably just sip a beer for now.