Christina Antoinette's Tight Pussy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 3sumxxx, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Christina's pussy is so tight and wet its hard to get your cock in at first but when you do it feels amazing
    My favorite part of my party with Christina is that she was uninhibited and willing to do anything
    I'll be back for that nice round ass

Kudos

2. I'm glad you had fun :)

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

She's beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I'm glad you enjoyed

5. It was very very tight and HOT

6. Get my balls wet

7. so tight

8. Christina drained me of every last drop. Twice. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. I'm glad u like

10. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

11. Christina is sooooo fucking hot [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. You can never get enough of Christina's tight wet pussy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. i love getting fucked hard

14. There's nothing like fucking Christina hard from behind :twisted:

15. Christina's tight pussy feels so good

16. I have so many fond memories of Christina. Many more to come [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Yes, the tighter the better!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. My tongue loves Christina's tight wet pussy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. And we love your tight pussy :twisted: