♥♥♥ Molly Madison's reviews ♥♥♥ UPDATED 7/29/15

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MollyMadison, Feb 23, 2015.

1. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Hi there! For those that don't know me, let me tell you a little about me. You can find me at the Bunny Ranch smiling, laughing, and having a good time. Those around me often describe me as a free spirit, old soul, and genuinely kind. I love my job! I really do and I think you might like me too.
    Read my reviews to get to know what my clients saw in me and book a appointment with me at 775-246-9901 and press '0'.

'Paradise' by Simps
    Well, I was finally able to make a trip out to the Bunny Ranch! I did a lot of research online and I joined the message boards. I looked around and Miss Molly Madison caught my eye. I decided to send her a message and see what she was all about. As it turns out, I feel like she was just perfect for me!

Molly and I had an absolutely amazing time together! We had corresponded via email and Twitter for a few months and I really felt a connection with her.

Molly is such a genuine girl. I’ll admit, I can be a bit nervous with girls. However, Molly made me feel so safe and comfortable. She has such an amazing personality and she makes you feel super calm like you don’t have a care in the world. Not to mention, she’s SMOKING hot!!

I ended up doing an overnight with her and we also had a super fun outdate! It was a gorgeous time on Lake Tahoe. If you’re looking for a girl who is extremely down to earth and very much “the girl next door”, I can’t recommend Molly enough. I’m already wanting to party with her again! She’s so open to things and loves to have a great time. Anything you desire, Molly will deliver!

So, go ahead, send her a message or an email. She will be more than happy to talk to you and make sure that you have the best time possible! That’s a promise!

[smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Thanks so much for the amazing time, Molly! You’re absolutely wonderful!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

'My Magic Moment with Molly' by Joe
    This is long overdue, but I just want to report how awesome my experience was with Bunny Molly Madison. Molly was my first ever at the Bunny Ranch, and she won't be the last. She gave me a little tour of the ranch and we had a nice chat, which made me feel extremely relaxed. She had her straight hair and librarian glasses going today which definitely made her a bestseller in my eyes :)

Physically, Molly is amazing - exactly as I would design a woman - the most symmetrical boobs, petite figure, and the cutest little bush EVER. Weeks later, I can still close my eyes and see her as clear as day. I could have caressed that silky soft body all afternoon.

But apart from the incredibly sexy body, and superlative bedroom talents (oui, oui), Molly's sweet personality is what would bring me back. In a business where many can't wait for you to leave, Molly can't wait for you to get there. And she'll savor every moment, just as you will.

Don't ask me to name a better hour in my life, I can't. But the next time I'm in Carson City, I plan on trying. You absolutely CANNOT go wrong with Molly. She is an absolute doll, and I bet there's many more that would agree with me. Rock on Molly! Keep the sheets warm for me. LUV!
    PS. Those tractor photos are soooo hot. Great job to you and the photog

'Good Golly Miss Molly' by Twolves-1
    IN DESCRIBING MY EXPERIENCE WITH MOLLY MADISON I CAN ONLY USE THE SONG TITLE MADE FAMOUS BY LITTLE RICHARD, “GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY.” WHEN WE MET I WAS CAPTIVATED BY HER INFECTIOUS SMILE AND HER FUN-LOVING BUBBLY PERSONALITY. OF COURSE, SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL WITH A GREAT BODY BUT THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING. SHE WAS EASY TO TALK TO AND SHE MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE. FOR OUR PARTY SHE WORE ONE OF THE OUTFITS, FROM HER PHOTO SHOOT, THAT I HAD REQUESTED AND TWO WORDS COME TO MIND, “OH MY”. WE STARTED OUR PARTY WITH A SLOW DANCE AND LET THINGS HAPPEN FROM THERE. WHAT HAPPENED IN HER ROOM, WELL YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO ASK A GENTLEMAN THAT QUESTION. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS WE DID ALL THE ACTIVITIES I LIKE AND IT WAS MORE THAN I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR. MOLLY PUTS EVERYTHING INTO HER PARTIES TO GIVE YOU A TIME TO REMEMBER. I HAD AN INCREDIBLE TIME WITH AN INCREDIBLE LADY. IF YOU PARTY WITH MOLLY, AFTERWARDS YOU WILL WALK AWAY IN A DAZE SAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, “GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY, GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY…” THANK YOU AGAIN MOLLY.

'My review of Molly Madison' by Anonymous
    Molly is truly an amazing individual. I have never met a more sweet and kind person with a larger heart, and more pleasant to be around. She really takes the time to get to know you, and is very sincere & gracious. Truly an all-around beautiful person, inside and out. She has a love for life, charming character, is very good natured, and very passionate about what she does. I greatly enjoyed her company, personality, passion for partying, and how she made me feel welcome and right at home. Special thanks to Molly for a wonderful experience I know I’ll never forget. I highly recommend her to all for the same reason, and for anyone who wants to leave with a smile on their face and time of their lives they’ll always treasure! BRAVO, MOLLY!!

'First timer partying with Molly Madison' by LVniner
    I was a 26 year old virgin, but with the help of the beautiful Miss Molly Madison we were able to change that.

As I walked into the ranch I was so nervous and thought multiple times about just turning around and going back home. That all changed though when I saw this stunning curly haired blond girl. She had a bright radiant smile, and a smoking hot little body. She was the first girl in the line up and as she smiled and introduced herself I knew that she would be the girl I would be partying with. After the lineup was over we talked and she showed me around the ranch, showing me the VIP room and then her room. Molly's excitement and understanding of my situation helped to put me at ease and I started to feel more comfortable with her. Her gentle and kind nature helped to reassure me that she would be the perfect women for the task at hand. She even informed me that I would be her first client at the ranch.

As we talked in her room about the party we were able to come up with a reasonable price and we're even able to party in the VIP suite as a bonus! We then went to the cashiers office to book the party and then we were ready for some fun. Once we entered the VIP room I could tell that Molly was very excited to play and this was a major turn on for me. Things got started pretty quickly and let me say that Molly is an excellent kisser. She helped guide me and show me the things I needed to know. After a bit of kissing and foreplay I was ready for Molly. I'll keep most of the details of what happened next between me and Molly, but one thing I will say is the sex was hot, passionate and fun!

After we finished we ended up in the VIP bathtub were we talked for bit and played for a bit. During our time in the tub I was able to see more of Molly's fun and flirty personality.

As our party came to a close I felt deeply satisfied with our party, as I felt I gained a friend that I shared a special connection with. We said our goodbyes and as I left the ranch I knew I would be seeing Molly again soon.

'Couldn't have been better' by Rich
    I had the pleasure of meeting Molly Madison two weeks ago . I showed up late on a Sunday night at the bunny ranch and was presented with the lineup . Molly is cute, slim, with light features and appeared very low key . I selected her but told her I had been out all night, was very tired , and not ready for a party. I told her I would be interested the following morning. She was totally cool about it and instead we had a "first date" . We had drinks at the bar and got to know each other. Molly is very bright and interesting to talk to. She has traveled the world and was very engaging. She is young but is very wise for her age. I left that night intending to return in the morning. I couldn't sleep that night because I was so excited with the prospect of having a party with her. Her blonde hair, sharp wit, ridiculously cute smile . I slept maybe 3-4 hours. I grabbed coffee for the two of us and was off to our second date/party. It was amazing .Everything was great . She was super accommodating.she has great taste in music . The only problem was I had to leave early and had a small window of time. She was super fun and I felt like I could have honest , real discussions with her. I never felt rushed . Molly was awesome. I can't wait to plan my next trip to come and visit her.

2. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Re: ♥♥♥ Molly Madison's reviews ♥♥♥

Great reviews!! :)

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review of Molly!

4. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I love hearing a job well done. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Re: ♥♥♥ Molly Madison's reviews ♥♥♥ UPDATED 4/01/15

Don't forget about my 20% off review special!

7. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Re: ♥♥♥ Molly Madison's reviews ♥♥♥ UPDATED 6/05/15

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Re: ♥♥♥ Molly Madison's reviews ♥♥♥ UPDATED 6/23/15

Awesome Reviews!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Well, I was finally able to make a trip out to the Bunny Ranch! I did a lot of research online and I joined the message boards. I looked around and Miss Molly Madison caught my eye. I decided to send her a message and see what she was all about. As it turns out, I feel like she was just perfect for me!

Molly and I had an absolutely amazing time together! We had corresponded via email and Twitter for a few months and I really felt a connection with her.

Molly is such a genuine girl. I’ll admit, I can be a bit nervous with girls. However, Molly made me feel so safe and comfortable. She has such an amazing personality and she makes you feel super calm like you don’t have a care in the world. Not to mention, she’s SMOKING hot!!

I ended up doing an overnight with her and we also had a super fun outdate! It was a gorgeous time on Lake Tahoe. If you’re looking for a girl who is extremely down to earth and very much “the girl next door”, I can’t recommend Molly enough. I’m already wanting to party with her again! She’s so open to things and loves to have a great time. Anything you desire, Molly will deliver!

So, go ahead, send her a message or an email. She will be more than happy to talk to you and make sure that you have the best time possible! That’s a promise!

[smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Thanks so much for the amazing time, Molly! You’re absolutely wonderful!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

10. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

I loved my time with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: ♥♥♥ Molly Madison's reviews ♥♥♥ UPDATED 6/23/15

This is a great compilation of reviews, Molly! It sounds like you have a lot of fun with your work! :mrgreen: XO

12. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

You're so amazing!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

I DEFINITELY do!

14. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

Ready to make more beautiful times to add to this review list!

[​IMG]