Harmony Tempted me into it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. So I have been trying to save for an overnight with my favorite lady Harmony for a couple months now. It's not working. After just a month of being away I got a txt from Harmony. She had heard rumors of me coming up for a visit while I was boarding and asked if I was going to be coming to see her. I told her I was torn because I really wanted to see her and have some fun but I also wanted to save for her party. After some misunderstanding she thought I convinced me to come have fun. I think she wants me to save too and I will from now on.

I arrived early on Tuesday morning to a warm greeting from everyone already awake at the Ranch. They all seemed to know I was there to see Harmony and I didn't even have to tell them about the appt. I had made. I wasn't kept waiting long. Almost right on time I Harmony came out and as usual took my breath away. We talked for a few minutes out in the parlor but I had to be back in the bay at a certain time so we agreed to get busy and talk after.

It is without a doubt that I had a fantastic time with Harmony. She always makes me feel important to her and that makes the time we spend together even more special. We ended our time just laying in bed talking. I was doing my best to keep her warm since the room was a bit cold for her. I wasn't complaining since that meant having her snuggle up against me and I loved it.

After a bit of food and some more talk I looked at the clock and realized that I had to hit the road so I wouldn't be late. After a hug and a kiss I sadly left the ranch and my lovely Harmony and drove away. Till the next time I see her. Hopefully she doesn't try and tempt me any more and I can save for our overnight which I am looking forward to.

Allow me to add and back track a bit. I did stop by the Love Ranch after my time with Jayla the night before. Ms. Jill and I have been wanting to meet in person for a bit now and she convinced me to stop by. When I walked in the door I was able to spot Jill and the chair she was saving for me. I met many of the ladies that night and had a great no pressure time just talking to them. They all knew I was there to see Harmony tomorrow and just seemed fine talking and having some drinks. This is exactly the type of thing I like. I enjoyed talking to Jill and I think she helped me realize something. I hope one day I get to have some fun with her one day. She did spend an sometime trying to see me naked. But I have to keep some mystery.

So to sum up everything go see Harmony and all the other wonderful ladies at the Love Ranch. You won't be sorry.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'm so glad your party with Harmony went as planned. It was wonderful meeting you in person finally, and I can't wait for my turn on your dance card! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. It was nice meeting you and many of the other girls as well. Thanks for talking me into coming over that night. My "dance card" is getting full but of course you are on it. I better work on winning that lottery or inventing something that will make me millions so I can work on getting some dances in. Of course first will come my overnight. I would give anything to have that time soon.

4. I had a blast babe like always!! Thanks for another great review I can't wait for that over night...it will be so awesome!! Your the best!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. The reviews come so easy because they are true.

You are the best and I can't wait for our night. Just try not to tempt me into coming to see you for awhile. I know it will be hard on the both of us. :mrgreen: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Oh Baby, I had a wonderful time with you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. It would be your lucky day.

8. I'm ready for more!

9. So am I. I am always ready for more. But won't it be so much better to wait for that overnight? I'm sure we can find something to hold us over till then. Even so I will have to stop by every now and then to say hi. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Ok, you promise? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. I promise. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]