Jessica Rose in a word Perfect

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by momo0333, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Where to start, Last month my wife and I came down to the ranch for my Birthday we ended up having a two girl party with Jessica and Jazzy, Jessica was new. First day in fact, but that did not stop her from treating us with the utmost sincerity. Jazzy was amazing. They both went over the top to show us a great time for my Birthday. It was a very unforgettable night.

On the long drive home I was talking with my wife about her thoughts on the whole experiance. Her responce " My Birthdays next month and we are going back". There was only one girl that we had in mind, She's Young, Beautiful, Body of a goddess, most of all she has eye's that you can get lost in for days. Her skin is smooth to the touch and a smile that will just make you melt.

The following day I sent a message to Jessica letting her know that we would like to come up the next month for my wife's Birthday, She replied very quickly that she would love to have us back so we scheduled the date.

A month pasted and we finally made it back to the ranch and we where so happy to see Jessica come out to meet us. Let me tell you Jessica is someone who can stop you in your tracks. We went back to the room to talk and she stated that she had some surprises for you guys in the event of my wife's birthday. So she proceeds to take us to one of the back rooms by the pool, and when we walked in our mouths just dropped. not only was the room amazing but Jessica went and decked it out for her birthday. Now this caught me off guard a little. We did expect to walk into that. There were gifts on the bed and even a cake in the fridge.

Even though it was only the second time we meet Jessica the whole night seemed like we knew each other for years. She knew how to make us feel at home. Jessica took a enjoyable night and turned it into the most amazing night ever. There are no words I can say to thank you and for making my wife's Birthday one she will never forget, She is still smiling from ear to ear. We will be back to see you real soon

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Aww, that's a great review!! :D

3. You both are absolutely amazing, and i had a wonderful time with you both and can't wait to see you again! :D Kisses!
    Jessica Rose xxx [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I know that Jessica was just as thrilled about that night as you two - she's a sweet and genuine young woman. I'm glad to hear that your wife had such a wonderful birthday! :D

5. Rrrrreeeeaaaallllllyyyyy AAAWWWWW!!! Thats soooo nice to hear!! :lol: That makes my day & want to come back to the Ranch for MORE JESSICA TIME!! Who knows maybe u will get to join the party?? A buddy of Jessica's is more then welcome to join us :)

6. OWWWW Sweet Jessica Can't wait for our next time cause u r full of surprisies & sooo amazing to be around!! We both love u
    ~Monique [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great visit with Jessica I can't wait to see her again as well

8. Been a week and still cant get over the amazing trip, Thank you so much Jessica
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]