Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19/12

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by plj-photog, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Hi Everyone!

This is the one stop shop for Jordan's Reviews. All Reviews that include Jordan in them will be here. The original threads are linked, but the main review is included. They are in Chronological order with the most recent on top. However do to the length of these messages they will be broken up in here from 2009 & 2010. In the next post from me is the continuation from 2010 and 2011.

Originally, Dustin, Dgreen started this, feel free to check it out here

While Dustin did a great Job with it, I will keep it updated here on this thread.

Thanks for starting it off Dustin and I'll pick it up.

If anyone posts a review-please let Jordan or myself know if we don't get to it right away. I am busy with Ciara's Fans as well. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Thanks

Plj-photog - President of the Jordan Soprano Fan Club
    Plj-photog - President of the Ciara Summers Fan Club

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Below

Lots of fun with Kalli and Jordan
    by stevo
    Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 pm

See original thread here here

I have partied three times with Kalli, and the last time we invited Jordan to join us,and they made all my fantasy's come true .

It was great thanks Steve :D

Kalli Morgan and Jordan Soprano
    by Rogue
    Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 am

See original thread here

I recently returned home from my trip to the Bunny Ranch and I wanted to share my amazing experience with two of the most beautiful women-Kalli Morgan and Jordan Soprano. This was my first visit to to the world famous Bunny Ranch, though not my first encounter with the lovely Kalli. About a year ago I called on Kalli when she still worked at the Love Ranch, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I last saw her. I had the most wonderful time, and I longed for the day when I could return and see her again. That day finally came last Thursday.

Although I had been with Kalli before and we have since kept in touch, I still could not but be a little nervous as the limo pulled up and the door opened. Though I was hopeful, I didn't know or expect that Kalli would be waiting for me inside. My heart raced and I literally caught my breath as I stepped forward and looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. She was lovelier that afternoon than I had ever seen her-more stunning and more radiant than I remebered. As beautiful as Kalli is, she is just as wonderful a person with the nicest, kindest, and warmest personality. Easy to talk to. Down-to-earth. Caring. She has all the beauty and grace of a supermodel, but without the diva-like persona. It must have been an that we sat close together getting reaquainted as the limo made its way back to the ranch. It felt like we were two old friends catching up on old times.

When we finally arrived I found myself growing more and more excited. As luck would have it, we happened to walk right in the middle of the sexiest "tea party" I've ever see. I've never seen so many beautiful (and scantily clad) women all together in my life! I even met Madame Suzette, which was a huge treat. She was such a sweatheart, so nice, as were all of the members of the staff, each going out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. But perhaps the highlight of the visit came when Kalli introduced me to the lovely Jordan Soprano. We were sitting at the bar talking when Jordan walked in wearing only a towel. Wow! I remember telling Kalli how beautiful I thought Jordan looked and that's when Kalli informed me that she was offering a 2-for-1 special. Well, I couldn't resist that offer! I've always fantasized about being with two women-though I never imagined they would be as lovely as Kalli and Jordan. I booked a 2-hour party. The first hour was just Kalli and I, with Jordan joining us for the second hour. I've got to tell you, it was the most incredible two hours of my life. I have to admit, Kalli definitely gives you "more bang for the buck!"

Kalli was able to reserve one of the private suites or bungalows behind the main building. For a moment, like the commoner sitting in the king's chair, I savored the satisfaction of the occasion. I imagined and wondered how many VIP's and celebrities must have stayed and partied there. This was my second party with Kalli, and each time I've been given the rock-star treatment. Always giving me much more than I ever expected. She always goes out of her way to make the person she's with feel special. After an hour of indulgent lovemaking, we were reading for round two.

Jordan finally entered wearing a sexy two-piece bathing suit. She was arrestingly beautiful, I thought. And soon I would be made conscious to the highest degree of her physical loveliness. Everything about her was fresh and perfect. I was extremely attracted to her. A lump rose in my throat as she smiled and swayed closer to me. As she looked up at me, all I could think about was that she had the prettiest smile, the kindest eyes, and the most kissable mouth. And before I knew it, she leaned in closer and kissed me-passionately, deeply, and lavishly. What a delicious experience! She has the sweetest, most softest lips. And she held nothing back. Her kisses literally left me breathless. I can honestly say that I have never been kissed like that before. Whoever I may kiss in the future I will always compare her to Jordan. I almost forgot that Kalli was there with us. Not to be outdone, Kalli quickly showed off her skills in the art of lovemaking, reminding me why she won the title of bunny of the month.

It began like that-and continued with varying degrees of intensity. The next hour melted away in a medley of delirious ecstasy and serenity. The passionate energy that both these lovely ladies exhibited and the affectionate attention that they lavished upon me was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Afterwards we skinny-dipped in the pool to cool off. What a view! I reveled in seeing their naked bodies glisten in the sunlight of the afternoon. I could go on and on.... It was the most amazing experience of my life, one that I will never forget and be hard pressed to recapture-at least until next time!

Thank you Kalli and Jordan for making my dreams come true!

Affectionately yours.

R. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kalli and Jordan - a magical combination!
    by thirtyanddorky
    Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am

See original thread here

Since late spring, I had been contemplating a trip to the Ranch as a gift to myself for completing PhD coursework after summer school was finished. I finally "took the plunge" and booked a plane ticket; plans were then made to visit Kalli Morgan at the Ranch. Over the last several weeks I had e-mailed her back and forth, thoroughly read her website and all of the many glowing reviews posted by her adoring fans, and prepared myself for a quick weekend getaway to the Ranch.

The day had arrived, and I landed at the Reno airport a couple hours later than I expected due to a delayed connecting flight, but Kalli more than made up for my lateness with charm, beauty, laughter, and pure sexiness. As I was waiting for the limo at the airport, Kalli texted me and said "I have a naughty surprise for you." I couldn't wait to know what it was! So, the limo pulls up at the airport and the driver kindly takes my bag before opening the rear passenger door; there I see Kalli dressed casually but looking absolutely wonderful. Then, the surprise: another Bunny was in the limo. It was Jordan Soprano! I think my jaw must have hit the floor. Not only was it my first time ever in a limo, but I was in the presence of two stunningly beautiful women, Kalli and Jordan. That's where the fun started....

Kalli and Jordan, from the very beginning of my all-too-short visit to the Ranch, made me feel like a king and the only man in the world. I was speechless for the first few minutes of our ride in the limo. They poured a glass of champagne for each of us and we began the ride back to the Ranch. I couldn't believe my eyes -- these gorgeous women, who I had previously only seen through pictures on the website, were now right before my eyes, seated on either side of me, and both were infinitely more beautiful in person. I know I said at least twice, "Somebody pinch me, because I'm certainly dreaming." Our time together got off on the right foot, for sure. Conversation was relaxed, easy, and fun. The champagne made "getting to know you" all that much easier.

Upon arriving at the Ranch, I was given a tour and eventually led to Kalli's room, where we made a relatively smooth transaction regarding the night's plans and finances. Kalli was super nice when it came to explaining the Ranch's rates, and that made the process with the cashier go very smoothly as well. My only regret of the entire night was not coming armed with enough cash for a longer encounter. (But, it gives me an excuse to start saving up for another trip. I look forward to the days of an actual salary once my PhD is earned; being on a student's budget sucks!)

Kalli knew of my long-distance travel, and she had kindly booked one of the private suites for our time together. As luck would have it, the suite was right outside of the pool and hot tub! Kalli and Jordan led me to the pool, where we began the "true fun" of the night. I learned of Jordan's talent at water skiing, witnessing it first hand! I also got to experience Kalli and Jordan's superb abilities at "motor boating". (You can use your imagination on that one.) As much as I'd love to share all of the exsquisite details of my time with K&J, I am going to simply say that I was treated as a VIP -- never have I made such a quick bond with two other women. They made me feel completely comfortable, completely open, and put me in such a fun, relaxed mood. The K&J duo is a volatile combination -- they should come pre-packaged with warning labels! They seem to know each other so well, and share a chemistry that is palpable. What fun it was to be in the middle of these two sexual dynamos.

Our night ended much too soon, but K&J left me on a physical and emotional high that I am not sure I've ever experienced before. Three days later, and I'm still feeling the after-effects. Thankfully, the cloud-nine feeling has lingered since returning home, and my memories of our time together will hopefully last for a long time to come. Kalli and Jordan have made this guy's entire summer; I can enter the coming school year with new energy and wonderful memories of my night at the Ranch. Those qualifying exams and dissertation proposal won't seem quite so daunting when I have thoughts of K&J running through my head.

I can't wait to get back to the Ranch. It will definitely be sooner, rather than later. Save me a spot on your hard mattress, will you, Kalli? :wink:
    First Visit and Jordan Soprano at the same time !! WHOW!!!!
    by CronusWalker
    Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Se original thread here

A First Timer’s view of the Bunny Ranch

I had planned a trip to Washington State, with a stopover in Carson City to visit with friends that moved there from my home town. As I had just retired from work, and was now looking at fulfilling some of my Bucket List dreams I decided to visit the Bunny Ranch. In preparation I logged onto the website and started learning about the ranch and its “bunnies”. I really had a hard time looking at all the wonderful girls and trying to decide who I would like to see in a lineup. As my trip grew near I had narrowed it down to a couple of girls that I felt would be candidates.

I selected Monday as the day to arrive at the ranch, a little bit after dinner as I thought it would probably be a little less busy, and I had a dinner date with friends for Tuesday. I arrived at the front gate, and before I could press the button, I heard the buzz of the magnetic latch being activated letting me in. they had seen me arriving and were waiting for me to reach the gate.

Upon entering, I was asked if I wanted a line-up which I said yes to. In came a bevy of beautiful women that had to be seen to be believed. After each had introduced themselves I had to pick which one I would “tour” with. I had previously selected Jordan Soprano as one of the girls I would like to get to know better, so as she introduced herself with that “twinkle” of fun in her eyes, I knew that she was the one for this night.

Jordan took me in hand seeing the nervousness in my eyes, and gave me a brief tour of the facilities, ending up in her room for a discussion of what my expectations were and to negotiate the fee for my party. After discussion of my requests and my budget we came to an agreement and proceeded to the cashier to make the payment for my party. All through this Jordan was bubbly, kind, and willing to do almost anything that I wanted, I just had to ask. We then went back to her room where we proceeded to not only exceed my expectations, but to truly give the event of a lifetime, giving me a truly memorable party. Especially as it was my first time at the ranch, I now know that it will not be my last. Although it completes one item on my bucket list, I now have half a dozen more that I wish to experience with Jordan and the rest of the gang back at the ranch.

Jordan was both patient and understanding with some of inexperience and could have not been a better teacher for an older person that has been “out” of the saddle for a while. I wish that I could have met her sooner, but now that I have, I will never forget her. I could sing her praises more, but now I have to go find some work so I can go back to the ranch, over, and over, and over…………

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JORDAN SOPRANO and KALLI MORGAN--Oh My God--Follow-up
    by firstflight800
    Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm

See original thread here

An Evening To Remember

Even though a week has past since my time was spent with Jordan and Kalli, the details elude me to some extent. I’m not new to this, but this, for some reason, was quite “different”.

I had made previous plans to spend the night with Jordan, and Kalli was invited to dinner with the promise to party with us awhile after dinner. Time was approaching quickly to the time of our dinner. I had spent some time attempting to ensure that I would be as close to “ready” as I “knew” the ladies would be. Of course, when all the required items were attended to, a lot of “pacing” ensued as I waited for the “dream girls” that would be my dinner guests.

Being sequestered in the large bungalow, I noticed that the “rock wall” constructed to house the area of the new swimming pool was blocking my view of the main back doorway. This was a frustration to me. But as the call came that said they were “on the way” to meet me at the bungalow, it was inconsequential. Soon two visions of loveliness were to appear before me.

WOW is all I could sayJordan, the brunette with the pretty highlights that I had gotten to know so well before is such an adorable person. She is “always” in a good mood. I feel that she is “always” entirely glad to see me. We’ve always seemed to hit it off so famously. As usual, her hair, nails, lipstick, seemed to me to be impeccable.

Kalli, the blonde gal that I had spent a short time with once before, was also a vision of loveliness. She was wearing a necklace that quickly called attention to her ample and enticing cleavage. The beautiful necklace and earrings really weren’t necessary, for although I am much older, I certainly am not blind!!

I must say that from the moment that the girls arrived, I found myself in a totally different world. The Limo ride was so nice, having Jordan on my left and Kalli on my right. Simply magical!!

As we strolled through Fandango on the way to Duke’s for dinner, I truly didn’t get to notice if heads were turning or not.(although I am quite sure that they were) The reason for this was that I myself was concentrating so intently on both Jordan and Kalli.

There was no awkwardness while ordering or waiting for dinner. They are both so easy to talk to, you know, and, other things may have been happening in the meantime. Of course, the staff at Duke’s treated us all like royalty. I simply had to wonder if I’d be to myself as they strolled up the walkway. Both in black dresses. I believed the term is “dressed to kill”!!!! That term fits so well. What really means a lot is the girl’s demeanor. ALL SMILES!!! That can truly be contagious, you know. One smile, all smile!!
    Jordan, the brunette with the pretty highlights that I had gotten to know so well before is such an adorable person. She is “always” in a good mood. I feel that she is “always” entirely glad to see me. We’ve always seemed to hit it off so famously. As usual, her hair, nails, lipstick, seemed to me to be impeccable.

Kalli, the blonde gal that I had spent a short time with once before, was also a vision of loveliness. She was wearing a necklace that quickly called attention to her ample and enticing cleavage. The beautiful necklace and earrings really weren’t necessary, for although I am much older, I certainly am not blind!!

I must say that from the moment that the girls arrived, I found myself in a totally different world. The Limo ride was so nice, having Jordan on my left and Kalli on my right. Simply magical!!

As we strolled through Fandango on the way to Duke’s for dinner, I truly didn’t get to notice if heads were turning or not.(although I am quite sure that they were) The reason for this was that I myself was concentrating so intently on both Jordan and Kalli.

There was no awkwardness while ordering or waiting for dinner. They are both so easy to talk to, you know, and, other things may have been happening in the meantime. Of course, the staff at treated with this much care had I not had these Most Beautiful Women along with me!!

After toasts for birthday’s, anniversaries, and simply to wish each other the best, dinner was served. But, I must admit, although dinner tasted great, I “knew” that what was to come later would make dinner pale by comparison.

Things heated up quite a bit while enroute back to the “ranch”. No great surprise to me, since these wonderful women are extremely attentive. I was pretty well “wound up” like a spring by the time we arrived at the ranch, and we marched swiftly through the lobby. I was just a little bit self conscious, because certain parts of my anatomy were pretty easily noticed, I’m sure.

I really can’t in all good conscience reveal much detail of what was to happen next. What I can tell you is that I felt like the Last Man On Earth. At times like these, things can have a delicate balance. I can choose to be assertive. Yes. Or, I can “go with the flow” and allow these beautiful gals to simply “have their way” with me!!! So, I simply had to compromise a little. It was so easy to get “everything I could have imagined” from the both of them, while still attempting to attend to their needs also.
    Duke’s treated us all like royalty. I simply had to wonder if I’d be treated with this much care had I not had these Most Beautiful Women along with me!!

After toasts for birthday’s, anniversaries, and simply to wish each other the best, dinner was served. But, I must admit, although dinner tasted great, I “knew” that what was to come later would make dinner pale by comparison.

Things heated up quite a bit while enroute back to the “ranch”. No great surprise to me, since these wonderful women are extremely attentive. I was pretty well “wound up” like a spring by the time we arrived at the ranch, and we marched swiftly through the lobby. I was just a little bit self conscious, because certain parts of my anatomy were pretty easily noticed, I’m sure.

I really can’t in all good conscience reveal much detail of what was to happen next. What I can tell you is that I felt like the Last Man On Earth. At times like these, things can have a delicate balance. I can choose to be assertive. Yes. Or, I can “go with the flow” and allow these beautiful gals to simply “have their way” with me!!! So, I simply had to compromise a little. It was so easy to get “everything I could have imagined” from the both of them, while still attempting to attend to their needs also.
    Soon it was time for Kalli to say goodbye. Geez that was difficult. But, she had already stayed longer than planned, which was simply wonderful.

I think that later on Jordan and I took time out to relax, chit chat, kiss, snuggle, have sex, snack, snuggle, smile, laugh, have sex, sleep(did I say sleep?). Well, just a little bit of sleep was in store, but we did both have a nap. Morning sex is always such a wonderful time to start the day, don’t you think??

After a “wake up” from Jordan(and there is only one way for her to wake you up!!!) it was time for a bite of “real” food(with actual calories). She was so nice to cook for me.
    How she can be so sweet so early in the morning is beyond me, but she is, what can I say.

After a few minutes to take care of a few more “things” it was surely time for her to go and try to catch up on the sleep she had missed out on during the course of a long evening/morning. With a wonderful goodbye kiss, my sweetie was gone! What a crush.
    Certainly I had made a mistake in not allowing “extra time” with her!! I could never be with her for “too much time”, that’s for sure.

SO, for all of you folks out there, here is what I have to say about Jordan and Kalli, really.
    Simply gorgeous, witty, relaxing, playful, sexy, sultry, sweet smelling, bright eyed and smiles, soft, smooth, passionate, thoughtful, attentive, and the list goes ON and ON!! There really is only ONE WAY to find out about them. TAKE THE TIME to talk with them, and get on with it!!! It’s the only way you’ll ever know what you’ve been missing. At least in Jordan’s case, I have NO WORRIES, as she has told me she would ALWAYS make time for me. Lol. I’m pretty sure that Kalli would think along the same lines! Oh yes, did I mention CHEMISTRY??? That was surely present also, in large doses, I believe between all of us.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Jordan: You have been “my little cutie” all along, and we know each other better with each meeting!! I miss you more and more each time. Thank you for taking so much time to prepare for such a wonderful time with you. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that there will be many more times like this. A whole night, or whole day, with you is simply a glorious thing. However, and this is for those that maybe can’t do this too. IF I had only the time and money for a short time with you, it would STILL be so glorious to me, my sweets. I came “damn close” to being a wanted man after our visit. The decision not to kidnap you was difficult in deed, and I am now wondering if I made the right decision!!!

And Kalli: I’ve been with you less, but simply can’t imagine not seeing you during a ranch visit, especially after such a special evening. A longer time with you is certain to be in the works also. I feel that there’s a connection there that simply cannot be ignored!
    I feel so lucky to have been able to invite you along for our fun. Thank you so much for your presence. You are SIMPLY UNFORGETTABLE!

Well folks, that about wraps it up, I think, without getting graphic. All I can say now is
    EAT YOUR HEART OUT. OR, give them a call. Maybe if you are a good boy and treat them like the ladies they are, they will wish to spend time with you!! Lol. But just remember one thing!!! I HAVE FIRST DIBS, and of that I am quite sure!!

What goes around comes around, FOR SURE!!

THANKS MY LOVELY LADIES
    NO LONGER SPEECHLESS
    Firstflight800(Jim)

ALSO LADIES--Once again, I hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner, and to you Jordan, Happy Anniversary!!! I am looking forward to more time with both of you. I think that goes without saying!!!

JORDAN SOPRANO and KALLI MORGAN -- OH MY GOD!!!!
    by firstflight800
    Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 pm

See original thread here

Well, I think I finally may have outdone myself!!! Thursday June 17 was to be the completion of a plan having been made a short time earlier. It was to be a celebration of sorts. I had an "anniversary" to celebrate with my Adorable Sweetie Jordan Soprano. It was also time for her "birthday" a short time later. Having been with Jordan several times, and having been with Kalli before also, I was privy to the knowledge that their birthdays were only a day apart. Eureka!! A Birthday/Anniversary Dinner seemed in order. After working the logistics just a bit, June 17 was the chosen date, and both Jordan and Kalli would be present.

It was such a fantastic evening. So much of a fantastic evening, as a matter of fact, that I cannot continue to write about it at this time.
    Now, you can ask anybody that knows me, and they will tell you that I am seldom at a loss for words. Well, these girls were so lovely, and things went so well that all that has at least temporarily changed. I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. The words will come in time. I'll try again in a few days.

These lovely ladies are all I've thought about since I left the ranch!!! Now I've been with quite a few gals from both MLBR and LoveRanch, so this is REALLY saying something, I think.

So please bear with me while I try to put into words what a fantastic experience it was to be with Jordan and Kalli, together!!! I'm thinking that I shall try again Friday to make a post worthy of these totally gorgeous and sexy ladies.

Signed
    SPEECHLESS

My unfogettable weekend of fun with Jordan Soprano
    By Raz42071
    Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 pm

See original thread here

After only getting a glimpse of each other in January, and getting to know each other through PM's since, I was finally able to connect with Jordan during St. Pogus weekend.

It was an interesting start as after a brief chat, I was whisked away to her room to try on a wig she got for me to where in the she-male hooker contest. I told her that this was not how I had anticipated the first time in her bedroom to be...lol. Of course she promised she would definitely make up for that later... :)

The next night we enjoyed a great dinner together and hours just getting to know each other and also indulging her in her secret obsession that I will leave beween her and me. Had such a great time it felt the same as if we had a night of great mind-blowing sex. I could only imagine what it was going to be like once we fulfilled that fantasy for real after the St. Pogus celebration.

Once we finally had our party, it surpassed every expectation I ever had. It was so sensual, fun, exhilirating, and fulfilling that words can't even describe it.

The entire time with Jordan is something that will stay with me forever and something I hope to relive over and over again! Thanks for everything beautiful! You are simply amazing!!!

My visit with Jordan Soprano
    by kevinz0071
    Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:43 pm

See original thread here

Soooooooooo this was my second party with Jordan Soprano and WOW people she rocked my world Jordan is so sexy and sultry and down to earth though. She is the girl you bring home to mom but is trying to pull you up stairs to your old room and bang the crap out of you while you parents are downstairs lol. Jordan and I had another wonderful and amazing experiance and I even got a little special deal cause I booked her during Tea Party. Note to all the guys out there show up on Thursday afternoon. Again out of respect for this lovely lady I won't go into details but lets just say that Jordan never ceases to amaze me in or out of the bedroom

Thanks Jordan I'll see you again soon darling

2010 Above

2009 Below

CHLOE DANIELS AND JORDAN SOPRANO REIGN SUPREME
    By firstflight800
    Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 pm

See original thread here

Hey folks, first a little background here. Sorry BUNNIES, but Chloe and Jordan are what I call My Love Ranch Girls!!! My first meeting at Love Ranch was with Chloe. She is a very seductive blonde with a very sexy voice and the body to match that voice. She gave me a what for the first time we met, and that time has always been in the back of my mind. A simply irresistible gal.

A bit later, I met Jordan. She is what I call "My Cutie" and some have called her Snow White!! She has such cute, yet devilish mannerisms and it is hard to describe what it is that makes me so attracted to her. She has a very pretty face and eyes, I love her hair and breasts, and ALL the rest.
    I asked her, "What is it about you, baby?" Chloe says that WE BOTH have a devious side to us, and I think it's only when we are together. But she is my baby doll.

It was only a matter of time before I saw these two wonderful ladies at the same time. Since they love each other so much, and I love them both, it was ONLY NATURAL that we should all be together.

Well we had a couple of parties together, but I will only elaborate some on the second party. The first party had Chloe come in first followed by Jordan, and the second party was started with Jordan and Chloe joined a bit later. Festivities were conducted at the Bungalow at MLBR.

So Jordan comes in. It is always so nice to see her. Of course, it didn't take much for clothing to be promptly shed. What a BABE!! A great start was had on the couch, and soon we were joined by Chloe. WOW. MY TAG TEAM WAS COMPLETE!! I can tell you that these were GIRLS ON A MISSION. Their mission was to RAVISH, and RAVISH they did. They just, like I say, acted like a tag team, taking turns WORKING on different parts of me while I tried to do the same for them.

They both taste SOOOOO YUMMY! Mmmmmmmm. Could this be heaven?? DAMN STRAIGHT!!!
    All along they are getting me real close to finality, then gently backing off and SWITCHING again, just causing things to BUILD and BUILD within me. I have always been a bit stubborn too, and never seem to get ANY sleep when I visit, so they kinda just took a smoldering fire and brought it back to life! After a bit, it was time for them to pull out the stops, and so they did. With Jordan taking the active role, Chloe was stroking me and kissing me and talking me into what I wanted all along. TO EXPLODE. WOW. I LITERALLY was weak kneed and delirious after this encounter. And of course, words were gently spoken by Jordan my Little Cutie. She said GOTTCHA!!! INDEED BABY!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

I will NEVER tire of these girls. They've always been so good to me when I visit. All sweet and naughty, all at the same time. I KNOW THEM. I can tell what they are thinking by the look in their eyes now. They've always been willing to go out of their way for me too. Last visit had Chloe picking up electric fans for me to take home.(my wife needed them) What a sweetheart. Never will I ever visit without seeing them. They are MY TOP PRIORITY. Fortunately, they are both around most of the time, so making that happen is pretty easy.

NEXT TIME ladies, we will PAINT THE TOWN. Did I tell you that they are simply out of this world beautiful in evening gowns?? Well, they for sure are. Also, they always look ravishing for me. Both always have such wonderful nails, which I simply love to have gently dragged across me. And Chloe's hair is a bit longer now, and I simply love it. Neither girl "gums up" their hair with junk to keep it in place. I just LOVE soft and silky, don't you??

Jordan Soprano - My Naughty, Little Angel
    By Michael
    Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 am

See original thread here

Jordan is one of the sweetest ladies in life I've ever had the pleasure of meeting period. This young lady knows how to light up a room full of people like a well lit Christmas Tree. I had so much fun being around her during my time at the Love Ranch that I gave in to my justified lust and parlayed that into another EPIC Party.

Boy Oh Boy, does she gives her famous last name justice. We went back to her room, quickly reached and agreement because the most important thing was that we wanted each other very bad. We get undressed and we erupt into each other's arms and go into a powerful kissing session that would make the good people of the Soap Opera World stand up with both appreciation and envy. This was great. Then came the oral presentation we both gave each other and she gave a Valedictorian-Style Performance. Along came the intercourse and wow, did we have some intense sessions, a thrill you can't capture in amusement parks and ballparks.

Jordan is a great friend and lover whom I think highly of and also strongly recommend. This was one helluva party. She truly cares about her clients. I would love to repeat with her in an heartbeat. She is very special to me. This was a very important weekend and just like her predecessors, she was a crucial piece of my party puzzle. Jordan, thank you so much for an incredible time I will never forget.

Jordan Soprano an amazing GFE
    By plj-photog
    Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 pm

See original thread here

I met Jordan when I first went to the Love Ranch. I said to myself that I will want to see her sometime. There is something about her that I can’t put my finger on. But, it is a very good thing. As I was getting closer to the time to visit again, I had emailed her and was thrilled to find out that she going to be available. I had another appointment for that night at the time. However, I wanted to talk with her for a bit. She is so much more than what you see in the pictures. She is so thoughtful, and treated me to a breakfast, before our party. I was not disappointed with the amazing Girl Friend Experience that she provided me. I thought things couldn’t get better, but than she surprised me. WOW! Some of the details will be between us. I am proud to call her my Girl Friend, who happens to work at the Love Ranch. I will see her again, next time I make it to the Ranch.

Jordan Soprano
    By K-Rocker
    Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am

See original thread here

While sitting at the bar at the Leather and Lace party, I was feeling quite content following a fantastic "party," having a drink, and watching some talented pole dancing. I then saw one of the cowgirls whom I hadn't seen for several months, and I had to talk to her--Miss Jordan Soprano!

I talked briefly with Jordan at the bar. She looked very beautiful! Like all of the ladies, even though she looks very pretty in her pictures, she is even better looking in person! She is also very kind and funny. In addition, I really enjoyed speaking with her at the St. Patrick's Day party in March, so it was great to see and talk with her again.

When we arrived at her room, we reached an agreement very easily. Jordan provided me with an amazing experience! She puts much effort into pleasing her partner, and really appears to enjoy the experience herself! I was very satisfied with my time with her!

Jordon Soprano
    By Trudger96
    Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 am

See original thread hereClick here for Original Link

During St. Pogus Days there was One girl that I kept running into that was always around during each visit I made to TLR for an previous appointment. I knew four months ago that I would just have to Party with this girl named Jordon Soprano!

On my Thursday trip to the Love Ranch, I rang the Buzzer once to get a line up, and after looking at all the wonderful Ladies I chose Jordon! I wanted everybody to see that She was My choice! I have a theory that the girls get a certain Pride when getting picked out of all the ladies standing up! Jordon knew in advance that I was coming in to see her, but I wanted to give Her that special acknowlgment!

I was impressed with her room, I told her that I wanted a GFE party, but I also wanted to see some of the toys she liked! 'O She likes toys all right! This was something that I had never done much in any previous party.
    I wanted to use some toys on her, and, have her use some on me! And I also wanted to have some pictures too.

I'm not going into any detailed descriptions, But Jordan opened me up to a whole new type of Party! I took a lot of pictures, she took a lot of pictures. We Kissed a lot! This was my best afternoon ever! and one I'll never forget! Yes, Jordon is the Best for giving you more than you ask for in a Party! I will always think of Jordan as my Girlfriend, who just happens to work at the Love Ranch.

Jordan Soprano-Cuteness and Beauty at the Same Time!!!
    By FirstFlight800
    Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:54 am

See original thread here

Well folks, where can I start?? I've been with Jordan Soprano before, both one on one and with others. I decided it was time to fly the plane somewhere, and where else to fly to besides Carson City Airport?? It was a no-brainer. Since I had been with Jordan before, I just "had to" be with her again.

She is such a cutie. I simply adore her smile, her eyes, her lips, and her breasts. That is not to say I don't like the rest. Those are simply to me what I consider to be the main attracters. Jordan is always eager to please, which is easy to see. She genuinely loves what she is able to do, and it shows!! She also presents herself in such a sensual yet playful way!!

Just seems like the [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] more I see this girl, the better she gets. This visit was certainly proof of that. I have a tendancy to be just a little bit stubborn at times, but she managed to change all that!!! It's really nice to be with someone that is laid back and not afraid to laugh and giggle. THAT is one thing I LOVE about Jordan. It's just so easy to be comfortable with her. And sometimes those things really count. It's just so much easier to let go if your partner is having fun, and she seemed to be having as much fun as I, if that is possible.

Jordan is beautiful and cute at the same time. She possesses everything that a man could want.
    Now some of this might be because we've been together before and she now knows me better, but that's just fine with me!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Jordan for the TLC that you gave during our last little party. It is trully appreciated. I thought of you while cruising home at 10,500 feet in the smooth cool air, and thought how much more I would miss you than before!!!

I ❤ Jordan Soprano! [x2]
    By Jamesincali
    Sun May 31, 2009 2:52 pm

See original thread here

I am the nervous/shy type and have struggled to ever get comfortable in any of my 3 prior visits to the Ranch. They were all magical parties in their own way, yet during each of them I never exhibited the sexual prowess that I would expect to display. In the past I have always fallen victim to a toxic cocktail of not sleeping well the night before, driving for long hours immediately prior to appointments, and indulging in one too many red bull & vodkas. These poor decisions always caused my pre-existing anxiety to progress into a hightened self-conciousness, thereby eliminating any chance at functioning anywhere close to my peak sexual performance.

Everything was different about this past week's experience. First of all, I gave myself time to breathe. I drove up to Reno on Tuesday night even though my party wasn't until Thursday night. I stayed at the Gold Dust Carson City which I enjoyed at an affordable price ($60 rate if you mention the BR). I spent most of the day Wednesday gambling away my fluff money, but was lucky enough to be able to go see Jordan at the Love Ranch for a couple hours to catch up and talk about our party for the next evening. I slept great that night knowing we had already negotiated the party and all we had left to do was have an amazing evening together. So when I showed up Thursday night, I was rested, sober, and not feeling the effects of a 6 hour drive. What a welcome change! I also brought In N Out for 10 of the lovely ladies of the Love Ranch who had placed their order with me through Jordan, a gesture for which I was thanked profusely. You are very welcome ladies, it was my pleasure! :mrgreen:

On to the party itself. Again, I made a big change in the way I approached this trip and instead of going for my typical ~2 hour party I wanted more time, so we decided upon an overnight stay in her room. Going with the overnighter eliminated any thought in my head that I would be pressured by the clock, and what a difference that made for me. Jordan showed up looking glorious as always, this time in a black top and jeans and a pearl necklace. As I noted in another post, she really reminds me of a young Mary Louise Parker, who is stunning in her own right. It's all in the eyes! We did an outdate at a sushi restaurant in Carson City, and had a great meal. Afterwards we relaxed under the stars in the hot tub, and then it was time for things to get going in the bedroom. All my preparation paid off and for the first time in ever at the Ranches I was able to summon my sexual "A" game. However I give the majority of the credit to Jordan who is so sweet and caring, she did a great job of putting me at ease the entire time. Between experiencing new positions, explosive orgasms (for both), and it happening with such an amazing girl, it was the best sex of my life. I never knew it could be so good...and now I feel like it will never be the same. The whole experience was very intimate and exceeded my wildest expectations. I really hope to do it all over again very soon. Thank you Jordan for a day I'll never forget.

I ❤ Jordan Soprano!
    By JamesinCali
    Sat May 02, 2009 11:01 pm

See original thread here

Well, another trip to the Ranches in the books and another amazing experience. After two prior visits to the BunnyRanch, I decided it was time to experience the Love Ranch. Jordan had caught my eye with her posted pictures several months ago, and she was my clear-cut choice when I arrived.

When she walked out, I barely recognized her. That's because she is so much more gorgeous in person! Plus she looks all serious in her photos on the boards...but in actuality she is always smiling ear to ear. After a couple nerve-calming drinks at the bar, we headed to the VIP room. Definitely a cool spot to have your party. Among the amenities at your disposal in the VIP room: a hot tub, massage table, sauna, and sex swing!

My party with Jordan was the best I've ever had. Honestly what set it apart was how willing she was for ME to please HER. I like to give, but I have never experienced a response as intense as Jordan's last night. I will say with conviction that this portion of our party was the single most erotic experience of my life!

I would recommend Jordan to anyone. She is super sweet and hot and smart and funny and I could go on and on...just go see her, now!

Lucky Rendevous With Jordan Soprano
    By FirstFlight800
    Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:21 pm

See original thread here

Hi Jordan You Sexy Thing and all who read these hallowed pages,
    It was as usual, quite by chance that I got together with Jordan Soprano. During a previous visit to the Love Ranch, I spent time with a friend of hers that had sent me a picture of herself with Jordan.
    Following that visit, I had made tentative plans to spend time with them both upon my return. The original plan was to party with each girl separately and then take them both out to dinner and spend time with both of them after dinner. Well, the other gal no longer works at Love Ranch. Not being the type of person that goes back on an offer, I decided to "keep" the dinner date with Jordan, whom I had emailed but not met in person. Well, last week was the culmination of this chance introduction. Needless to say, even though I've been with a few working girls, I was a bit nervous.
    I stopped by the Love Ranch prior to our appointment for dinner and met with her for awhile. She is quite a beautiful young lady!!! My biggest problem writing this is to do her justice. She is so easy to talk to, and she is not only beautiful and sexy but cute as well. Her pleasant demeanor, warm smile, and sparkling eyes can disarm the grouchiest of men, I think!! So my first face to face meeting with Jordan put me at ease a bit about what she would be like. She was simply enchanting.

Fast forward three days and I left MLBR for a dinner date with Jordan. She spent quite a bit of time "getting ready" for this dinner date, and was apparently as nervous as I. Once we both were properly positioned in the limo, it was much easier to get comfy with her. Her features to some might be intimidating. She has long dark hair that is smooth as silk. She has snow white skin that is soft as a babies behind. She has the most wonderful lips. She has breasts that are just the right size for the rest of the package, and, all natural might I add!! And, if you talk nice to her, she will smile, and THAT is something to behold. Not to mention such a twinkle in her eyes when a connection is made. OH, YES, and there are those wonderful shapely legs. I could simply go on and on about this lovely vision! Dinner was very nice indeed, but before I knew it, we were back in my suite
    getting to know each other better. Sometimes, a guy just gets lucky. That is exactly how I felt to be with her. She is simply captivating. All that worry for absolutely nothing. She is soooo easy to be with!!

She has it all, and is good at it all too. For myself, anyway, kissing is NOT an option but a necessity.
    It was certainly wonderful that Jordan felt the same way. I love to kiss, and now, I love to kiss her!
    Loving her is so damn easy. SEE, I'm screwing up already. Did I tell you how simply marvelously beautiful she looked as we walked to the limo together??? I get so giddy(still) when talking about her that sometimes, I simply forget some of the best things about her. I will not give details of our time together, except to say that I found her to be a beautiful, articulate, sexy, vivacious young lady that seems to connect with me on many levels. Let's be honest!! We all know how this works, right?? Well, suffice it to say that Jordan, like it or not, YOU are NOW on the A-LIST!!

To make matters even better, I got lucky "again" with Jordan. I went over to Love Ranch to say "goodbye" to some of the girls I know over there. Before I left, Dennis asked me what I was doing that evening. He wanted to take me to dinner. I told him I needed to spend time at Love Ranch and he said to find him when I was done. Well, funny thing. Dennis ended up at a "meeting" at Love Ranch, and while I was sitting with Jordan and Ana, he came out of the meeting and asked if WE ALL would like to join him for dinner. He gave the girls a few minutes to change and we were OFF in a limo again headed for dinner with a gal that Dennis had invited. It was another simply lovely and charming girl names Lindsey. After dinner it was a pleasure to be able to party with both Jordan and Ana for quite a long time, and it was simply SPLENDID!!

THANKS JORDAN, and THANKS ANA!! You really made this guy about as happy as he could be.
    So for those of you that may be thinking of a party with JORDAN SOPRANO, do me one big favor.
    She is such a sweetheart. Be extremely nice to her, and try not to wear her out too much. It is possible that the next time I see Jordan, it will be on a lark, and I will simply appear out of nowhere.
    When opportunity presents itself, it will simply be very difficult to slow the momentum I will feel, and I will have to shoot down there to see her!!!

So Fellas, JUST TREAT HER RIGHT PLEASE!! This is a very sweet girl indeed!! Please do your best to keep her safe and happy. That is something that I will look forward to doing in the future. Just hope it is SOONER rather than later!!
    2009 Above

2. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews

This is the second half of 2010 and then 2011. Keep the reviews coming in guys.

Plj-photog

Below
    Jordan is amazing
    by bamabert111
    Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 pm

See original thread here

jordan soprano is the most amazing person that i have had the honor of being friends and lovers,she didnt have to do what she did for my visit to the ranch, [smilie=call me.gif] but because she is so special to me,she brought bailey paige into our party,all 3 of us had a wonderful party and one i will never forget.jorda made a dream come true of being with 2 girls at once,woww,what an experience.i will not go into details of our party other than saying amazing.this beautiful lady has a heart of gold [smilie=hi ya!.gif] nd guys if you will make an appt. with this wonderful lady,you will never get enough of her and you will just want to come back and see her,time after time.thank you jordan and thank you bailey for the wonderful time i had [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Great Times with Jordan and Mixie
    by firstflight800
    Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:14 pm

See original thread here

Where can I start with this one??? Guess it all started quite some time back when I first got together with Jordan Soprano. She is such a sweetie. There isn't much that I can't do with Jordan. She has always been sweet, amicable, naughty, sexy, and seems to know pretty much what I want and need. Plainly spoken, she simply "takes great care of me" when I visit MLBR. This visit was no exception.

I partied with Jordan in the afternoon of Sept. 29 and it was simply fantastic as usual. Simply lots of enjoyment and lots of laughs and smiles. Seems we bring out the best in each other whenever we get together.

My intentions were to spend some time with Jordan on Sept. 30 before I left for home the following day. A party had not been mentioned. However, after waiting for her for awhile(she's a busy girl, everybody wants her) and spending some time simply chatting, I wanted MORE from my little honey. Another brief round of negotiations was in progress, and it was quick and painless as it always seems to be with Jordan.

A party had begun, but Jordan is always full of surprises it seems. In comes Mixie Rose. Apparently, Jordan felt she needed some HELP with me. Lol. So glad to make a new friend!!! Mixie is such a cute and sexy girl, indeed. Those girls worked so well together to try to make me break my face from extreme smiling!!! I had wanted to throw Mixie onto the bed, but, even being "not that strong", I suspect that it would be really easy to accidentally throw her onto the floor on the far side of the bed. She is so petite. She is also very soft and also has a soft and tender touch until such time as things get close to a finale'.

I will always have a big spot in my heart for Jordan Soprano. I've always felt like more than just a client with her. But, also,
    I need to get to know Mixie much better I think. Such a sweetie pie!! There are certainly sounds and expressions that were heard and seen during my encounter that I've not heard nor seen from anybody but her!!

So THANK YOU Jordan, and THANK YOU Mixie for taking such great care of me!!! Just another wonderful experience to add to a long list of great memories. Like the Terminator used to say(NO Jordan, NOT the VIOLATOR, the TERMINATOR, HAHA)
    I'LL BE BACK!!!

Love and Kisses
    Jim/Seattle

3rd Time is a Blast with Jordan Soprano :):):):)
    by jacoob
    Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:17 am

See original thread here

My third party with the adorble Jordan Soprano & I'm so excited. As I'm cleaning up getting ready I'm thinking back on my last 2 parties with her & smiling :D . When I got to the ranch and walked in I'm greeted by the hostess. I go to the bar & wait for her, when she comes out in her maids outfit she looked so cute [smilie=be mine!.gif]. We went right to her room & I gave her her gifts. She really liked them, (I hope you liked them Jordan).

As we were talking & catching up on this year all I could think was how much I missed her & how much more happy I am when I'm with her [smilie=happy.gif] . When we got done neogotiating, (which is not hard with Jordan) I wished I made more money so I could see her more often. So after I signed the slip & the hostess left we got the party started. Needless to say I WILL NOT go into detail, a gentlemen does not kiss & tell. I will say thou Jordan your lips are so amazing to kiss & the 1-1 intimacy we had was amazing you know how to use your body & you always make me EXPLODE [smilie=hot over you.gif] YOUR A HELLCAT OF BURNING DESIRE :twisted:. (I would like to thank you for what you whispered in my ear).

Jordan is a rare beauty u don't find much these days she is classy & can also devour your flesh in many ways [smilie=hot over you.gif] I highly reccomend a party with Jordan, there are many beautiful women at the ranch but none measure up to her sweet caress, her charm, & her kindness. At this time in my life I do not have a girlfriend but untill that day comes Jordan will be my long distance gf & I could not think of any other lady at the ranch I would rather have for that. Thank you Jordan for all the fun times we have shared & I look forward to seeing you next year [smilie=i love you1.gif]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slice of Heaven - Jordan, Maya AND Sunny
    by crimson
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 pm

See original thread here

If I die tomorrow, I die a happy man. My biggest party of Pogus 2011 was purely accidental. I was walking back to the parlor after my party with Sunny Lane and the first two people I ran into was Jordan Soprano and Maya Love hanging out at the bar. I already had a two girl party scheduled with them for the following day. I never managed to make the three steps required to actually reach the parlor. In a very brief amount of time all three ladies dragged me back into Sunny's room and 'sweet talked' me into adding Sunny into the party. Resistance against three such visions of beauty is just impossible (and honestly who would want to?).

Not that I regret it for one second. A party with just one of these ladies is awesome. With all three, its heaven. Words can not describe the extreme cuteness and energy of Jordan, the beauty and charm of Sunny, and the gorgeousness and fun of Maya. In a party like this, everywhere you look is a visual display of beauty and sexiness. There is always something happening, something to do, and most importantly someone to play with. This party was totally rocking non-stop pleasure from start to finish. And these ladies make sure you are the focal point of it all.

I can not recommend this trio enough. If you don't think you can handle all three at once? Try a two girl party with any combination of these ladies. You will not regret it.

The single most asked question regarding this party seems to be how could I walk after the party. Simple...Once these ladies got me down, they never let me back up again.

Jordan Soprano - - - Awesome Lady
    by crimson
    Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

See original thread here

I first noticed Jordan by reading through the BunnyRanch Forums. I noticed she was beautiful and has an awesome sense of humor. I pm'ed her back and forth a few times, and let her know I was interested in meeting her. We agreed that a good time to meet was the Thursday before the Pogus Parties.

After meeting her, I found myself almost totally tongue tied. Folks, this lady is gorgeous. After talking for a few minutes, which somehow seemed to include her performing a kilt check on me, Jordan asked me if I had ever had taken a tour of the Ranch. I told her I had never actually seen the grounds. We took a brief tour, which strangely seemed to end up in her bedroom with a closed door...It didn't take long after that to agree to a party. Jordan is extremely easy to work with regarding negotiations.

All I will say regarding the specifics of the party is this lady did not stop for the entire party. Jordan was the most enthusiatic of all the ladies I partied with during my entire visit. I'm pretty hard of hearing, but I still heard the bed creaking and the headboard banging the wall.

I ended up partying with Jordan three times before I flew back home. All parties were totally awesome. While in the parlor she's charming, easy to talk to, and has an awesome sense of humor. Always looking for fun. Trust me when I say you can't go wrong by partying with the lovely Jordan.

jordan
    by bamabert
    Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 pm

See original thread here

jordan soprano,thats all i have to say,what a beautiful,sweet,and omg what a party me and her had,i will never tell,but there was not one wasted minute in our party,i will leave it to everyone to figure that out,whoever gets the chance to go to the ranch,it would be in your best interest to see the sweet,sexy,and never has a dull moment,thank you jordan for letting me get to know you, i love you and cant wait to talk and come out to see you many more times. thanks sweetheart for a wonderful time

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3rd party with Jordan Soprano
    by nationalgreg
    Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 pm

See original thread here

Since I was in town for a few days, I knew that I wanted 2 parties, and a trip to the Bunny Ranch would not be complete without a party with Jordan. She is the definition of cuteness, and the perfect girl next store. This was my 3rd party with Miss Jordan. This party was better than the first 2 combined. Jordan has a way of hitting just the right spot. She can sense your mood and adjust her game plan accordingly. She is the perfect pin-up! She is most deserving of her Courtesan of the Year nomination.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

Bunny Love and Jordan Soprano... OH MY!
    by curiousman
    Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

See original thread here

So, I am a little behind in getting this review up.. but the details are still so fresh in my head! It was my second trip out the ranch, and wow! it left me speechless.

I had been talking to both the girls threw email for quite a while. Each of them were extremely patient with my endless questions. And they arranged transportation for me and everything. I felt so much more comfortable knowing I was on my way to see two stunning ladies, who I have already gotten to know some. It was much better than the line up!

When I finally arrived at the ranch, I was shaking! And then my 2 beautiful ladies walked out from the hall way and I almost fell off the bar stool. I could not believe how stunning they looked in real life. It was truly breathtaking. I could not wait to get them back to the room. As far as details go, I can not kiss and tell. It just wouldn't be right.

But I do highly highly recommend you try this duo AT LEAST ONCE in your life!
    2011 Above

2010 Below

Jordan
    by dandequille
    Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 am

See original thread here

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan! What can I say? As usual our time together was just what I needed. If you haven't met her yet shes the sweetest person you could meet but, watch out for her devilish side. For me personallity is one of the most important part of the chemistry. Jordan has personallity with a capital P. It doesn't hurt that she's smoking hot either.

Hope to see you again soon. We'll have to go for another hat trick.

D from Tahoe

Jordan Soprano is so amazing
    by SweetGuy685
    Thurs Nov 4 2010 3:51 pm

See original thread here

This was my first time at a brothel and I was way nervous. Jordan Soprano helped put me at ease before we got started. After the party got going it was a bed rocking good time, so amazing. This girl is so great and I am so very glad I was able to spend some time with her. WOW, JUST WOW!!

A date w Kalli cont.. w Jordan Soprano
    by kallimorgan
    Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 am

See original thread here

THE DATE
    The continuing story of Kalli, Jordan and John

I have now come to the second day in the weekend saga. This is the day that Jordan Soprano joins the fun and games.
    After a wonderful nights sleep beside the beautiful Kalli, I awoke early as I usually do. I quietly got up and scheduled the girls and myself for a treatment at the wonderful Peppermill Spa. I have been told that it is a favorite of Madam Suzette, and I see why after the visit. I also made dinner reservations for the three of us at CHI, one of the fine dinning establishments at the Peppermill. We had discussed it earlier in the day and had decided that is where we would like to eat. We were planning to go to the nightclub on the property, but changed our minds and decided to go gambling at the casino instead. I then returned to bed and reviewed in my mind all of the fantastic things that had happened to me the night before. I hoped that I had preformed well and had satisfied Kalli. When she awoke we ordered breakfast via room, service as we just wanted to relax on the balcony for a time, and watch the people go by. Kalli is a real “people person” and enjoys just watching people, as well as interacting with them. This is one of the most endearing sides of her personality. She seems to be able to find a common ground with anyone and discuss any topic with intelligence and verve. I love just watching her do it. It is so natural and smooth. During breakfast, we got a call from Jordan that she was on her way. As I had said in the first chapter, I only had met Jordan at the Ranch when I picked up Kalli. I knew she was Kalli’s BF, but never had interacted wither other than for the short time Kalli was off getting her bags. When Jordan arrived, we adjourned to the balcony and discussed further the things we were going to do that day.
    The Spa date came at about 12:30. We went there, registered, and the girls added a wrap to the massages I had ordered for them. I kept it to just a massage. I am not one who likes to be totally restrained by sheets and didn’t think that I would really enjoy it. We changed and went to our separate waiting room, though we could see each other across the hall. They waved and I could see that they were somewhat excited about it all. As I had said before, Jordan had never been to a Spa. They got called for their massages before me, so I had to wait briefly for mine. The lady who did mine had a little trouble with me, which she admitted afterward. I am big, 6’3” and about 285#, a former tennis pro, and my muscles are not easy to move, even when I am totally relaxed. She told me that she would need about 3 hours to get my muscles to respond as she felt they should. I enjoyed it anyway and felt great afterward. As Kalli and Jordan were having their wraps, I changed and went to the 3rd floor where Kalli had told me there were loungers with headphones playing relaxing music. I had brought a book to read and settled myself into one of them and relaxed totally. In my mind, I had visions of Kalli and Jordan looking like 2 tacos, wrapped up to their necks in green sauce. Funny!!! They also have outside tables where you can get room service food, so when became available, I grabbed it for a later lunch when the girls got there. All of a sudden, two of the most beautiful bikini dressed sites I had ever seen came into view. Hey, it Kalli and Jordan, both looking fantastic and shaming all of the other women and girls present. They sat down and after describing their experiences to me, we ordered some lunch to tide us over until CHI that night. I actually call and moved our reservations back as the girls wanted to rest and grab a quick shower, as did I, before we went out for the night. We each ordered something different and shared each others meals. We then adjourned to the room and relaxed on the balcony. On this occasion we did keep our clothes on. Later that night that changed. More on that later.
    We rested for awhile and then went to the huge shower. Room enough for three??? Oh Yea!!! We scrubbed each other, the girls not as much as they wanted to keep as much of the oils and such on them as possible. They were told this by the Spa staff. I would make their skin softer and smoother, though I don’t know how much better the 2 of them could get. I know, because I was feeling around a good bit, and it was all soft and wonderful. They got out first and dried off while I finished my shower. We dressed for dinner, nothing fancy, and rest on the balcony with some water. It was 102 degrees out, and that water was a necessity. At the appropriate time, we left to go to CHI. We were seated immediately and ordered. Kalli fell in love with the lights over head and we finally got the manager to come and tell us where he got them. It is fun going to a well decorated place with a decorator. She spoke of all of the different decorations and how they fitted the fung shue of the place. The food was great and again we all discussed the menu and ordered differed things complimenting each other. Then we tried some of each. Since we were going to the Casino, Kalli wore her jeans and one of her famous BEBE tops, while Jordan was in a silk low hanging top. In fact, Jordan’s to kept falling down and she was showing off her bra frequently. She responded by pulling it up over the bra and getting help, of course, from both Kalli and me, as a gentleman should. LOL. After dinner we went into the casino and began with some slot play. Kalli admitted she doesn’t gamble a lot, but was having a good time, especially when she hit one of the Jackpots. Not a big one, but exciting anyway. Lights going off and bells ringing. Jordan, who appeared very comfortable and smart on the games, wanted to go play some Blackjack, but we couldn’t find a low money table at that time, so we began with some 3 card poker. As more Blackjack tables opened, we moved over to one. The girls were having a great time playing together, and I was all smiles, all of the time. I was giving advice to Kalli, as Jordan was doing very well, and really knew what to do. We stayed there until about 1 am and then adjourned to the lounge, as a band was playing and the girls wanted to dance and have a drink. They kept asking the band to play Brick Houz. Believe me when I tell you, Kalli and Jordan both can really dance and stimulated several of the couples to get up and dance with them. Kalli dragged me out there, but truthfully I have to right feet, which is worse than 2 left ones. She made it so easy for me, and I loved it. Suddenly an elderly lady came up to Jordan and began talking to her. Dancing kept causing Jordan clothes problems, but at this point in the evening, no one cared.
    Back to the room at about 2am, and we decided it was time for some of the oldest fun in the world. At about 4 am we ended up sitting on the balcony in mostly undress (panties and jockeys). Finally sleep claimed us at about 4:30

I want to say 2-3 things in closing this story. 1. It is all true, though I have left out the intimate parts. You need to be with them to find that out for yourself. 2. If you are planning a 1 girl date, either Kalli or Jordan will fulfill any and all of your dreams and wishes in a manner that will leave you, as t did me, all smiles. 3. If you want a 2 girl party, forget the rest and get the absolute best—Kalli and Jordan. Individually they are fantastic, together they are beyond belief. I love them both. DOCJHM

Lovely Jordan Soprano
    by Wanderer
    Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

See original thread here

Recently I had an amazing overnight experience with Jordan that was the culminations of a long evolving and delightful relationship! She is a wonderful woman, a delightful companion and a great lover!

I first met her about a year ago when she was still at the Love Ranch. I was visiting the MLBR to meet some ladies and then I remembered that picture of hers; it is the first if you click on her bio and it was the first on her bio on the web at the time. I thought such a smile would light up a ballroom! And I thought I needed to meet this girl! As an older man I was not sure she would be interested; she would be too busy with younger men I thought!

Well after a brief tour and some conversation in her room I realized what a lovely and charming woman she is; I had my answer and headed back to Reno. Two days later I returned to spend an afternoon with her at the LR VIP room. I realized that she is not only lovely and charming but also a superb hostess in the true sense of the word – every moment we were together, she wanted to make sure that I not have a concern but that I be comfortable and relaxed and have the maximum pleasure she could give me. I went away wondering!

Well two months later I invited her to join me for a few hours at the Peppermill, and here again my experience was beyond my expectation and well beyond that at the LR. Even when we were together in the hot tub, she was working on making me relax and forgetting all my worries! With her in my arms there was little room for much else in my mind! I truly felt what she sought most was to be a caring partner and to give me as much pleasure as she possibly could. My memory of that time with her remains fresh in my mind.

We had planned to meet in the spring of this year more than once, but unanticipated events intervened. Then by the end of September I had had so much going on that I knew I had to get away. The cure I knew would be time with Jordan. Fortunately her schedule was open and I came out to spend time with her. First, I spent a couple of hours with her, and then a few more with her and her marvelous and lovely new partner Kalli. Those two ladies are miracle workers and soul healers! I went home both revived and refreshed and with a marvelous memory of two ladies who were as caring for me as they are caring for each other. Needless to say the pleasures were superb.

Now for some time I had set aside the week of October 18th for R&R! And high on the priority list was time again with Jordan. This time I planned for Friday and I told her I wanted us to spend the night together at the Peppermill. She came early and we were lovers together on a holiday “going with the flow” as she likes to say. And the flow took us almost at random from tenderness to passion and to tenderness again - to a delightful dinner date and on and on for the rest of our time until she had to leave at noon on Saturday.

But what stays with me most from our times together is that she is the ultimate courtesan. She has what it takes to sense where her man is emotionally even if he has many miles on him as I do, and yet she has the heart to meet him where he needs her to meet him. In the words of the war weary officer, after returning to spend time with his lady lover, she is “a man’s woman”. Thank you Princess Jordan for a memorable time together, one I will always remember and one I hope we will repeat again and again!

Maya Love, Mika Tan, and Jordan Soprano
    by M&Mfan
    Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 am

See original thread here

I got back from another great trip to the Bunnyranch. They just get better and better. I had my party with Maya Love all set to go. I wanted to make it another Team M&M party. (Maya & Mika) But Mika said she would not be there that weekend and I understood. I met Maya there a little early to chat, and catch up with her, and give her a couple gifts. We went back to the room to start the party and she was telling me she had a suprise gift for me but she could not find it. At the time she was laying on top of me, pressing that perfect body against me so I was happy as could be telling her not to worry we will find it later. But she repeated, no we have to find that gift. All of a sudden I heard a voice I know yelling "Suprise" There was Mika. :shock:

The party before I had suprised Maya by having Mika, and Kelly join the party and suprise her. Well Maya got me back this time. What a great suprise. NOTHING BETTER than a team M&M party. These 2 ladies are incredible together. And thanks again to Mika for waiting till after our party to hit the road because she had to be down south by 8:00 the next morning. She is INCREDIBLE!!!

After Mika took off, Maya and I went down to the parlor for a little break. We had just gotten out of the pool, and hot tub after hanging around with Pogus for a bit. (Great meeting you Pogus) And at the pool with him was Jordan Soprano. I had seen her there before, but had not gotten to meet her yet. After talking with Maya about her I knew I had to mix her into the party with Maya. So we did. :D

I then had a great time with Maya, and Jordan. Sex was incredible, and the 3 of us had a great time chatting for a bit before Jordan had to take off. I spent the rest of the night in Maya's arms. Does not get any better than that. Can not wait to get back up there for another party. This time I will have to add Jordan into a Team M&M party.

And Mika get ready. Since you have been the SUPRISE the last 2 times. Next SUPRISE will have to be FOR you. :shock: I will work on something good.

JORDAN & KALLI TWO BEAUTIFUL ANGELS :D
    by jacoob
    Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 pm

See original thread here

I got into Reno on a Sunday night, the next day I called to confirm my party with Jordan on the phone. I talked with her for a few minutes & she has the sweetest voice, I told her I was looking forward to meeting her.

That night when I went to the ranch the lady opened the door for me & went to go get Jordan. I was getting excited/nervous then after a few minutes she came out in her cute outfit [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] & I have never smiled so big in my life. She introduced herself & we went to the bar. After a few minutes we went to Kalli’s room & talked about what I wanted. After the negotiation, the party got started. I am a gentlemen so I will not go into detail. I will say that she is a amazing lover & this experience is one I will remember for a long time (& hopefully dream about).

After the party was over I called my parents to pick me up & we waited in the lounge area. Even while I was waiting she had her arms around me & keep on showing me her amazing smile. This lady is the perfect image of a angel. While waiting I booked a party with her & Kalli for the next night.

When I went to the ranch again I went inside, out came Jordan & Kalli in their cowgirl outfits. I felt like the luckiest guy on the planet, my heart has never beat that fast. Kalli is so beautiful she wears a cowgirl girl outfit well. Jordan looks like the farmers daughter you shouldn’t play with but you can’t help yourself.

We went back to Kalli’s room again & talked & releaxed for a little time. Just sitting on the bed with them next to me I was getting so excited not only did I have one angel but now I have two, talk about felling like a king J

After I signed the receipt the party got started. Out of respect for the angels I will not go into detail again, but I do have to say, Jordan you kiss very sweet & softly, During the party thou Kalli asked if I have ever been in the pool, no I have not. So my first skinny dipping experience ever was with Jordan & Kalli, swimming will never be the same anymore [smilie=hot over you.gif]

For Jordan: Thanks so much for making me fell special & at the same time “ROCKING MY WORLD” you defiantly earned your straight A’s.

For Jordan & Kalli: Thank you girls for making my experience very memorable, I was more then happy to give you all your gold back. On the way home all I could think about was our party. Thanks Kalli for thinking of the pool being with you two girls in their was awesome. I’m already counting down the months untill June.

For anyone who is not sure if Jordan or Kalli would be fun STOP NOW!. I want to say a party with one or both of them will be the best time of your life. Jordan is a sweetheart that has her naughty side & will always put a smile on your face. Kalli is the essence of beauty & she will devour you (in more ways then one) at the same time.

An evening to remember with Jordan Soprano......
    by Pnuts
    Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

See original thread here

I am usually a forum lurker and do not participate in forum chat. But this time I am going to post. For over a year I have read and enjoyed many posts by all and most of all I have had a desire to visit Jordan. Back in April I was going to make a visit and have a birthday wish come true. My plans did not pan out however; last Saturday night I decided to make my visit to the Ranch and hope that Jordan might be there. Here is my story:

I arrived pretty late in the evening, and as I entered the gates my heart began to race like a kid in high school for his first kiss. I calmly asked if I could go straight to the bar as I was trying to calm my nerves. I requested not to see the line up as I was not ready to see Jordan yet if she was to be available or in the line-up. As I got to the bar there was another couple and beautiful Kalli Morgan. I gingerly asked for a beer and tried to calm my nerves. So after a brief period I needed to walk a bit and and had to use the boys room. On my way back to the bar I asked one of the girls if Jordan was available tonight? She quickly told me yes that Jordan was there and she would let her know that I was asking for her. From what I understand however; Jordan was just about to call it an evening and was relaxing in her room. This is where the fun began.

I waiting for a bit and I noticed that Kalli breifly excused herself and left the bar. Later to my knowledge she went to talk to Jordan and said if she was not going to come out she was going to take me away. (I only know this because both Kalli and Jordon told me the story later in the evening). Jordan decided to play a little cat and mouse with me and cheated. She sneaked around the corner without me knowing it and checked to see who was requesting her. Later on she came out and played it cool and talked to Kalli across the room sitting in a place where I could see her. My heart just bounced. I was totally nervous but did not play it so. She calmly came over and introduced herself and my nerves went right away. She made me feel so comfortable and made it feel like she was picking me up rather then vice versa.

We took a tour and headed to Kalli's room. She sat me down, sat next to me and asked me what I had in mind. I told her that I wanted to enjoy the GFE. We came to a mutual agreement which to my suprise was very easy and reasonable. After business was concluded she springs the Kalli / Jordan combo on me and asked me if that would be something I would be interested in. I told her my story that I have wanted to visit her for over a year now and for my first visit I would just rather spend time with her. She winked at me and said "anything I want". Now I do not kiss and tell but let me tell you something. Jordan was everything I thought she would be and more. It was truly the total GFE experience and we both had a fantastic time. She was warm, passionate, giggly, a dirty girl, and a great lover. She just elevated the experience to the extreme and for that I will never forget.

When we completed our party we just continued our conversation for another hour or two at the bar. We both had huge smiles on our faces and I really had a great time! Kalli came over and joined us at the bar and let me tell you, Kalli is just as smoking as Jordan. She is extremly intelligent and for fun graded my shirt. Without a heart beat she knew where I bought it. Girl knows her tags! My next trip will be for sure the Kalli / Jordan combo 8)

I want to express how impressed I am and how enjoyable of a time I had at the ranch. I was truly treated with class and I was number one the whole time I was there. I would highly recommend the Bunny ranch and to anyone.

To Jordan: I want to say thank you, you are beautiful, sexy, fun and a blast to be with! The memories are still lodged in my head. I had a great time and expect me to visit you agian and agian!

To Kalli: I enjoyed our time together however; I feel deprived! I look forward to coming back and having a good time with you.

What a great evening!!!!!!

2010 Above

3. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 11/13/10

Delighted you put these together ~ Jordan is a princess and a hot one nat that! She knows how to be naughty, sweet, and a great lover!

So of course ~ a maervelous GFE! :D

4. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 11/13/10

Yep....As I know only too well..

Amazing GFE....oh wait i said that already.

plj-photog

5. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 11/13/10

There are no words to describe Jordan. She is simply amazing.

6. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 02/13/11

Just updated with a new review...keep them coming!

plj-photog

7. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/21/11

Bump! New review added...keep them coming!

--PLJ-Photog

8. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/22/11

added another one...

PLJ

9. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/22/11

thanks photog for posting my review of jordan

10. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 04/03/11

added another one...

11. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 04/05/11

Bump..and added a new review.

PLJ

12. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 04/05/11

Thanks for updating babe!

13. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 04/05/11

Great collection, Jordan! :D

14. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 04/05/11

You are great! You are truly her number 1 fan!

15. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 07/07/11

Thanks Maya! I just updated this thread - new format and all reviews on this thread.

Plj-photog

16. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 07/07/11

mmmm another great collection of reviews.

17. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 07/07/11

Love the connection.

Always Willing,

Veronica

18. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 01/21/12

Just updated the thread with another review. Keep them coming!!!

Plj-photog

19. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012 Below

me and jordans own superbowl halftime show
    by bamabert111
    Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:53 am

See original thread here

the game had started and me and jordan was sitting at the bar,trying to decide if we were gonna wait till the end of the game and then party,after the first quarter,i said ,do you want to watch the whole game?and she said what do you want to do?i said i really dont have a dog in this fight,so lets go do our own halftime show,so at halftime,here we go back to her room.we began to kinda have our own game going on with penalties of illegal use of hands,by both of us,which was fun,then encroachment,that was my fault haha.illegal hands to the face penalty cause my hands and lips were all over her lips and face.backfield in motion penalty,which was jordans nice butt in motion,and i scored lots of touchdowns during our game.jordan,this is my third party with you and there is many more to come.you are so beautiful,sexy,sweet,loving,caring and you have such a big heart.our parties together have gotten better and better each time we party,you are one amazing woman and i really thank you so much for everything you have done for me,not just the parties,but the little things,thank you again babe for making my experience at the ranches so wonderful.guys,if you havent partied with jordan,it would be in your best interest to see this incredible women,she makes it where you just cant stop at one time.she is a very special friend and lover to me and hope to have hundreds of parties with you jordan.again thanks so much sweetheart [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

A 3rd party with my BFF Jordan Soprano
    by raz42071
    Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm

See original thread here

Well started off my visit with Jordan with so much fun we let the anticipation go into the next night for our long-awaited 3rd party. I'll leave the details between us but it was another amazing time with truly one of my best friends.

Jordan I had so much fun with you over my two-week stay. You really touched me with the kind words you said about me at tea party. You are simply the best!!!

Your BFF,

Raz

President's Day Weekend Party #2: Jordan Soprano
    by nationalgreg
    Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 pm

See original thread here

My second party of my trip was with none other than Jordan Soprano. As I sit here and type, I am lost for words. This was my 5th party with Jordan. She is the only bunny that I have partied with more than once.

In past reviews, I have described our time together as great, amazing, incredible, awesome, and many other adjectives. I have come to the conclusion that words cannot describe Jordan. Jordan’s smile, sense of humor, genuine personality & compassion speak for themselves. If you do not know her, what are you waiting for?

Jordan, I was heartbroken when I heard the rumor that you were retiring. Thank God it was not true! The ranch would never be able to replace the irreplaceable!

I look forward to party #6, and more adventures.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

Attachments:

[​IMG]
    [ 77.5 KiB | Viewed 5 times ]

My Post St. Paddy's Day Party with JORDAN SOPRANO!!!
    by Crock_Harker
    Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 pm

See original thread here

Jordan and I have gotten to know each other pretty well over the course of my various visits to the ranch. During my previous visit when she fixed us breakfast burritos, we had the chance to chat and decided that we would party together on St. Patrick's Day.

When St. Patrick's Day arrived, things for me got a little crazy: I had to make airport run for a friend; shopped for clothes with Caressa for the drag queen contest; stopped at the store to pick up stuff to make chili and cornbread; and made chili and cornbread for the party. By the time all of that was over, I was in desperate need of some rest (having been physically drained the night before by Ruby :twisted: :mrgreen: ) so Jordan and I decided to wait until Sunday to party.

And boy are we glad we did! Jordan is very much a "girl next door" beauty, which is what drew me to her in the first place. She has that rare quality of looking amazing with no or very little makeup whatsoever. I loved everything about this dark haired, all natural beauty. She is fun, energetic, intelligent and one helluva a great lover. The best word to describe our party would be "intense". If all of Jordan's parties are like this, I can guarantee that I will be partying with her again and again and again....

Best part of the party: when Jordan kept asking me pause so she could catch her breath! :mrgreen: :twisted:

A very special thank you to bamabert and isurfer for recommending Jordan so enthusiastically.

Jordan: Thank you SO much for such an amazing and memorable party. Your experience, charm, personality and wit have made me a huge fan. I look forward to many more "nooners" with you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jordan Soprano!
    by crimson
    Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 pm

See original thread here

I had two parties with the lovely Jordan Soprano during my last visit and both were absolutely memorable.

She's the perfect girl next door, down to earth, great sense of humor, and loves having fun no matter where she is. All of this combines to make for a rocking party. I won't go into the details of our time together, but I did feel sorry for any of her neighbors who might have been trying to sleep.

If you have not yet partied with Jordan, I highly recommend giving her serious consideration. Spend a few minutes talking to her, and maybe let her take you on a tour of the ranch. I promise you that you the time is well spent. I certainly felt so.
    Jordan and Jayla - An Unbelievable Party
    by crimson
    Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 pm

See original thread here

I've previously partied with both of these incredibly hot ladies but this was my first time partying with them together. I barely walked out of that room. Jordan is the hot girl next door that will drag you back in to her room and throw you in her bed. She'll consider letting you back up once she's gotten exactly what she wants from you. Or maybe she'll just chain you to her bedpost and keep you for second round later. Jayla is the frisky sexy lady you can only dream of hooking up with. She's kinky as hell and an awesome dancer. She'll drive you wild when you are watching her dance, and then totally satisfy you afterwards in the bedroom!

I got to the Ranch for my appointment nearly an hour early, and met the ladies in the parlor. Sat down and started chatting. Well, at least I tried to chat since the ladies were busy teasing me. Needless to say the party got an early start. Negotiations were fast, easy, and highly distracting. Both of these women make sure you are having fun from the minute you walk into the room. Once the party got started, clothes went flying and things got down and dirty in a hurry. They shoved me into bed and told me point blank that I was about to be busy on both halves and they weren't taking no for an answer. After that...things got very interesting.

Jordan and Jayla obviously enjoy each others company, and it showed for the entire party. The ladies were constantly joking, teasing and just having fun with me, and each other. The entire mood of the party was upbeat and awesome for everyone involved. They made sure something was always going on, even doing some skinny dipping in the pool when I needed a break. This was the absolute hands down best party I have ever had at the Ranches. Both of these ladies are awesome. You can't go wrong by picking either of these ladies, and it only gets better for repeat customers.

Wifey (Jordan) is a Phenomenal Party!
    by Spartan Fan
    Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 am

See original thread here

When you first meet or even see a picture of Jordan you will most likely be inclined to assume she is sweet and innocent. You would be half right...she is sweet.

I have had the good fortune to have partied with her several times, both one on one and as part of a two girl overnight with Maya Love. The one constant in a party with Jordan is that you will not only be sexually satisfied beyond your wildest dreams (and I mean your WILDEST dreams), you will also have fun and laugh your ass off!

Sex is supposed to be fun and it truly is with Jordan. I have laughed so hard each time I have partied with her that I nearly fell off the bed several times. Jordan is a creative lover and I always look forward to what new and exciting plan she has for me on each party. I always know it will be fun, exciting and satisfying. How many guys can say that about their wifey's?

My party with Jordan on my recent ranch trip was on Sunday and it gave new meaning to the term "Sunday is Fun Day!" Jordan took me to her room, the negotiation was quick and it was just a short walk to the booking office and then back to the room. I have known wifey for a number of years and have such a comfort level with her that I have never been nervous with her. I have never had to tell her what type of things I like to do during a party. I have always just put myself in her hands (both literally and figuratively) and know that whatever she decides to do will be perfect. I love not knowing what the plan is and find it to be very stimulating to just let go with her. I have complete faith in her delivering a fabulous sexual adventure.

If you have never had the opportunity of experiencing a party with Jordan, please do so on your next ranch visit. She will make you glad you did. No question about it!

Dave
    TOTALLY WET N WILD WITH JORDAN S.
    by Frank Hollingsworth
    Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 am

See original thread here

Still "The best in the West" - my intimacy experience with Jordan before my overseas trip. I wanted to "dream" about her and what she did to me this evening while I'm on my 21 hour flight(one way). The affection, kindness and friendship that she extended is well worth all the time with her. We got so "wet" that the sheets would need extra washing and cleaning! Thank you Jordan, Dear. If I win the Lotto, I will buy you your own small island where you can run around in your favorite attire - naked!!
    Jordan Soprano-My Long Time Favorite
    by firstflight800
    Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:35 pm

See original thread here

Where can I start. Jordan and I are not new to each other. We've seen each other for short parties, outdates, overnighers, and multi-girl parties. It's been awhile since that "first" visit. But, it's always new and interesting. I just can't find anything that isn't loveable about Jordan. This party was no different in that regard.

You see, for some, the same thing that may make things "boring" to some can make it "ecstatic" to others. Since we've known each other for quite some time, Jordan "knows" me thoroughly. She knows what I like, and how I react to her. The "guesswork" is gone, but she is not afraid to try new things. All I can tell you about this one on one party is that I'd been missing her for awhile now, and it is always such a pleasure to be able to spend time with this girl that is both sexy and cute.

She's not afraid to smile and laugh, and there's always plenty of that. Even if I'm not feeling so much like smiles, I simply can't hold back when we're together. So even a "short" party with her is to me, a "special" time!!

She is endeared to me. She has proven to be not just a wonderful and sexy lover, but a friend and pal too. She is also a fantastic "go to" girl if there is anything I need to know about what's happening around the ranch. If I had to pay, even at an extremely discounted rate, for all the time we've spent simply chatting and goofing around at the bar or in the parlor, I'd surely be flat broke.

So, yes, she is a "special" girl to me. She's fantastic on those dinner dates. Always so lovely and she really sets the tone for any evening I'ved spent with her. I can be a bit stubborn at times. But, when I'm with Jordan, all that stuff just "rolls away" and I'm smiling pretty much from the time I lay eyes on her until the time we part. Not many girls are capable of capturing my attention like that.

THANK YOU JORDAN!! Thanks for being my friend and lover, and always being there for me. WE always get things "cooking" to a "rapid boil". It seems that I've gotten to know HER much better too.

During this most recent visit, we also had a "before and after" party and shared time with beautiful Alexis. Over The Top is all I can say right now. That will be saved for another post.

IF you haven't spent time with Jordan, YOU are "missing out" my friend!!! Making her lovers smile and giggle, along with the "usual" explosions that occur, is something that REALLY brings her pleasure, and it's easy to see.

It is a "foregone conclusion" that I MISS HER, and can't wait to BE WITH HER again.

THANKS JORDAN MY SWEETEST BUNNY/FOR ALL THAT GREAT TLC
    JIMBO

p.s. And I can't forget the little things that she does either. Like checking with me to see if I "need anything" if she's going to run out to Starbucks. Jordan is a "TRUE COURTESAN" in that she always TAKES CARE of me so well.
    Jordan and Jayla - an Unbelievable Party part Duex
    by crimson
    Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 pm

See original thread here

My latest trip to the Ranch included several parties with Jordan and Jayla. After multiple reviews, I'm finding it harder and harder to describe perfection. As I'm running low on vocabulary, I'm gonna make this review plain and simple.

These ladies throw awesome parties, singly or together. I can not emphasize enough that if you want a great party, talk to these ladies. They are both smart, sweet, sexy, and beautiful. Both of them will drag you into bed, and show you the time of your life. Jordan and Jayla both love to laugh and have a good time, and it carries into the bedroom. Easy going, creative and downright naughty.

If you are trying to find a guaranteed good party, or simply looking for an awesome time...find either or both of these ladies, and let them take you into their bedroom. I think you'll find yourself sleeping rather well that night.

20. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Thank you so much PLJ for updating my reviews. I love going back and reminiscing about all the great times I have had here at the ranch! I cant wait to make more memories!

22. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19

Let's make some more memories together, Jordan [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 11/1/

Hey Everyone!

I just updated the Collection of Reviews for Jordan. Keep them coming in everyone.

PLJ

24. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19

I think we are due! It has been too long since we have played together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19

Great reviews, I have always heard nothing nut good things about Jordan :D

26. Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19

A good "track record" of fun, enjoyment and intimate happiness brought to you by no other than Ms Jordan Soprano.
    What else is there. Nothing matches her "track record" of making men dream of the stars while with Jordan.

27. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Re: Jordan Soprano - A Collection of Reviews - Updated 03/19

She's lovely! Nice reviews Jordan!