Anna and Harmony G.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Oct 24, 2010.

1. A two day trip that I will always remember.

I am home safe and sound in rainy California. And still dreaming of my trip up to both of the ranches. I enjoyed meeting a few new friends. I got to say Hi to Kevin a little bit as he was running around all over the place but it was good to see another member of the boards there. I also sat and talked to Willow and Veronica one night which was very fun. I have a feeling that a party with the two of them would be awesome. In fact I almost fell into one. Also it was nice meeting the few other girls I met there but I am sorry I forgot your names.

My first party was with Anna Suvari. I don't need to sing the praises of her to much but she is a great lady to spend some time with. Anna was my first when I first appeared up there a few years ago and I still enjoy seeing her when ever I get the chance. We had a great time as always in her room. I remember her bed making an awful lot of noise. I think it was us :twisted: but I you can never be sure. I remember the both of us getting a pretty good laugh out of that one. After we both washed up it was out to the lounge where I was able to spend some more time with her before she was off to finish writing a paper. I remained in the lobby and ended up sitting next to Veronica and Willow, who were admiring my shoes and ended up liking my tattoos.

After returning to my hotel room to sleep I rested for the next day. I barely slept actually. I was so excited to go see Harmony I could barely stand it. I got there early and ended up waiting a few minutes for her to get ready. Which worked out cause I got to see some of the new work they are doing up there at the Ranch. It looks great and I can't wait to see the final product. After what seemed like hours Harmony finally came out. She looked as good as ever and I barely recognized her she looked so good. After hanging out and relaxing for awhile we decided what was going to happen and after meeting Mark we set in on it.

I am not lying when I say my 1.5 hours with Harmony was the best time I have ever had at the Ranch. I was sad to go when the time came it was so good. We played on the bed, held each other and relaxed in the tub. I even cleaned some whipped cream off her. :eek:
    We ended by just laying there talking with her in my arms. It was the best time I have ever had.

After our time was up we went out into the lobby where I shared with Harmony some of my pictures and stories from my sailboat race to Hawaii. I left a picture with her since she said she liked the one with my beard. I left with a copy of her issue of Hustler signed so I think it was a fair trade. After a awhile Harmony said she was tired, I don't blame her, and she wanted to take a nap. We both wished I could have stayed and napped with her but decided that it was time to go. I had a drive back to California and it seemed like a good time. She gave me a kiss before I left and I promised I'd be back. I will be back for sure.

So that about wraps it up. I am eagerly awaiting my next trip to the Ranches.

2. Always a treat to see you, Maggs! Thanks for a fun time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. What an awesome time we had! Looking forward to seeing you again! Thanks for the awesome review honey.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. PS....the signature looks great baby!! :wink: