Now the bed's broke... Corynn again!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Oct 29, 2014.

1. I hit you with the best stroke,
    freestyle and the breast stroke
    'Til you're blowing cigarette smoke
    And now the bed's broke
    So what we gonna do now?
    F**k it, round two now...

- John Legend

It was not 4am like last time... in fact it was early evening and I was sitting in the parlor reflecting on my weekend which had been eventful. Corynn came over amd sat next to me... it had been a while since I had last seen her and I was glad she sat down so we could catch up... it did not take very long... It was clear to me and my body that there is an electricity that we share and I told Corynn we probably should go in the back so we could discuss what would happen next. We walked back to her room and negotiations went quickly and as we walked to make the payment to the cashier my pants were becoming a bit too tight for comfort. We headed back to the room and we quickly disrobed... Corynn selected some theme music and we were all over each other... Corynn is a very passionate kisser and I was doing my best to reciprocate! The sex was magnificent which was later validated by one slightly broken bed and her roommates who were next to us as they heard some of the activities as they were taking place. Corynn is an exciting and energetic lady who will certainly please the most voracious sexual appetites. So I highly recommend Corynn to anyone who wants a fantastic bed busting experience!

Simply,
    KS

2. Thank you very much!! And yes my bed is officially BROKEN!! Haha

3. Great review! And yes, I heard it! I can contest to the breaking of the bed!

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice KS!

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Broken bed? Now that's a GREAT party!

6. LOL sorry for all the ruckus, Adison!! :oops:

7. Thank you, HollyWood!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. Thanks for reading, Doc!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. That was a very nice review. Coryn is a great girl

10. Thank you, Vanity! Miss you

11. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Very nice, this sound like a party I need to experience!

12. Yes, the Corynn Experience...

Lol. Looking forward to it, Spanky :mrgreen:

13. Thanks! Miss you guys! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]