all for dennis.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2006.

1. as MUCH as i want to go to the ranch and and party with hot sexy girls time and time and time again.

i really want to meet dennis when i'm there. it would be like meeting a celebrity that awesome.

so when i go dennis my man, you better be there so i can buy you a drink or something.

2. Dennis is an amazing and gracious host. He always seems to find time in his super-busy schedule to meet visitors to the ranch. When Dennis talks, I take mental notes, because this is a guy who knows how to make things happen! It is worth the trip to chat with this guy! But while you are here, you should definately party:)

Valentine
    Available May 5-10

3. Dennis is super sexy and I've told him that plenty of times... Can't wait for our big date... Dennis, I miss you! You owe me probably like, I dunno, like 50 spankings by now! :oops:

4. I have to admit that I was more star struck meeting Dennis than I was meeting the bunnies. Dennis truly is the envy of most any single man. He's really a great guy and could give Martha Stewart lessons on hospitality. I hope someday to have the level of generosity that he has.

5. You seem pretty generous as it is, Indy.

6. Uncle Dennis

test

7. Hi darling, its D thanks.

If you let me know when your cumming out i will try to get it in my schedule, we can get some bunnies and go to my restaurant NV50 for dinner.

Cummm soon