Boni Foxx... An Incredible Courtesan Experience!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cjasherofficial, Oct 7, 2014.

1. I recently traveled to the Sagebrush Ranch with a friend of mine to fulfill a lifelong dream of visiting a Nevada brothel. Prior to my trip, I had found Boni Foxx's profile on the Sagebrush Ranch website and, after checking out her very sexy pics, I knew I needed to book a party with her. Upon meeting Boni, I was immediately taken with her beautiful smile and amazing personality. She's fun, outgoing and very flirty... I received a GFE (girlfriend experience) when I was with her without even asking for one, even when we were just hanging out at the bar together!

If you're headed out to the Sagebrush Ranch, BOOK A PARTY WITH BONI FOXX!!! I guarantee you'll have an amazing time just as I did (twice, actually... once with her alone and once with both her and the awesome Kimber Cavalli at the same time!)

For more about Boni Foxx, check out my interview of her here here: http://cjasher.wordpress.com/2014/09/25/working-girl-interview-boni-foxx-of-sagebrush-ranch/

2. They are both amazing girl's, and are gorgeous. Great reviews.

3. Great review! Boni is an awesome girl!

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Cj!! Love the review. Boni is so much fun. I'm glad you guys had a blast! !

5. Thanks so much for the awesome review sweetheart!! I had such a great time with you (& you & Kimber!) I hope you can come see me again, you're so much fun to be with...in or out of the bedroom!! Big hugs & kisses!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Great review! Boni is great

7. Thank you Ava you sweet thang you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you LeAnne! I miss your face! xoxo :wink:

9. You're so sweet Roxy! :D :D :D

10. Loved the interview. Nice bit of journalism. You really captured Boni's personality. Thank you.

Boni really is the sweetest girl at any of the Ranches. She is a kind-hearted young woman, and she went out of her way to make this old man feel welcome. I've been with Boni three times, and each time gets better and better as we get to know each other.

I remember a year ago at Sagebrush when I picked Boni out of the lineup for the first time. She was the last girl on the right end of the line, and I was about to give up on finding my Christmas present when I made eye contact with Boni. Such incredible bedroom eyes. I felt an immediate connection and went back to her room to talk. I've been with other women at each of the Ranches, but I never met someone who made me feel like she really wanted to be with me, only with me, as I did when we sat on the edge of her bed and chatted.

When we finally got down to business, I was amazed that Boni knew what she wanted and told me how I could please her. I did just what she asked, and she had the most amazing orgasm. She knows her body, and she has such a tight little body. I get excited right now, just thinking about her.

Her smile just lights up the room, and her sexy voice simply intoxicates me.

Thank you so much Boni Foxx,
    Merry Christmas my sunshine girl,
    DavidSiros

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Love this review!!

12. Nice Report! Yes, Boni is certainly a "personality plus" kind of person. I doubt that there's anyone that's not had a marvelous time with her. I, for one, miss Boni immensely!!!

13. Thank you sweetheart, can't wait to see you again! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. You're so sweet hun! :D & I miss you too! Can't wait for our next party & some sexy time with you & Roxy! :wink: