Charmed by Cierra Summers---The Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mhfan, Oct 7, 2010.

1. My review of a wonderful weekend with Cierra Summers. I had a great time and would see Cierra anytime I'm there. What a nice young lady.

To quote Gen. McArthur, “I shall return.” Ciera is highly recommended.
    mhfan

2. pretty good review...I hope to party with Ciara someday too. I just have one question...what do you mean by Greek?

3. Dreams come true,
    Sorry for the confusion. I suppose I use a couple of terms that people have questioned in the past. In the circles which I travel, we usual refer to "anal" as Greek. Hope that makes sense. If you see her, you will not be disappointed. Been doing this for awhile now and she is one of the best.

4. I haven't partied with her.....yet.....but I have seen her in person. She's gorgeous and tall! I just cannot get over how tall she is!

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Greatreview i'm looking forward to spending some time with Ciara in about a week when I visit

6. Mhfan, great review! I know exactly what you mean about being "Charmed" (pun intended from her former name) by Cierra! She did the same to me last month (I wrote a review as well)!

I echo what you said: she's a very beautiful person with a great vibe/attitude, one of the best I have ever met in LPIN. You cannot go wrong with her.

And dreamscometrue, Cierra is indeed tall...at least, to some people she is! LOL! Ah yes, I can't wait to see "Shorty" again...

MusicMan

7. Great post and I am glad you got to see Ciara! I'll add this review to the collection thread.

For those that hadn't seen the reviews (back when she was Charmed)-see Fan Club thread for link.

Thanks

Plj-photog