JORDAN & KALLI TWO BEAUTIFUL ANGELS :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I got into Reno on a Sunday night, the next day I called to confirm my party with Jordan on the phone. I talked with her for a few minutes & she has the sweetest voice, I told her I was looking forward to meeting her.

That night when I went to the ranch the lady opened the door for me & went to go get Jordan. I was getting excited/nervous then after a few minutes she came out in her cute outfit [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] & I have never smiled so big in my life. She introduced herself & we went to the bar. After a few minutes we went to Kalli’s room & talked about what I wanted. After the negotiation, the party got started. I am a gentlemen so I will not go into detail. I will say that she is a amazing lover & this experience is one I will remember for a long time (& hopefully dream about).

After the party was over I called my parents to pick me up & we waited in the lounge area. Even while I was waiting she had her arms around me & keep on showing me her amazing smile. This lady is the perfect image of a angel. While waiting I booked a party with her & Kalli for the next night.

When I went to the ranch again I went inside, out came Jordan & Kalli in their cowgirl outfits. I felt like the luckiest guy on the planet, my heart has never beat that fast. Kalli is so beautiful she wears a cowgirl girl outfit well. Jordan looks like the farmers daughter you shouldn’t play with but you can’t help yourself.

We went back to Kalli’s room again & talked & releaxed for a little time. Just sitting on the bed with them next to me I was getting so excited not only did I have one angel but now I have two, talk about felling like a king J

After I signed the receipt the party got started. Out of respect for the angels I will not go into detail again, but I do have to say, Jordan you kiss very sweet & softly, During the party thou Kalli asked if I have ever been in the pool, no I have not. So my first skinny dipping experience ever was with Jordan & Kalli, swimming will never be the same anymore [smilie=hot over you.gif]

For Jordan: Thanks so much for making me fell special & at the same time “ROCKING MY WORLD” you defiantly earned your straight A’s.

For Jordan & Kalli: Thank you girls for making my experience very memorable, I was more then happy to give you all your gold back. On the way home all I could think about was our party. Thanks Kalli for thinking of the pool being with you two girls in their was awesome. I’m already counting down the months untill June.

For anyone who is not sure if Jordan or Kalli would be fun STOP NOW!. I want to say a party with one or both of them will be the best time of your life. Jordan is a sweetheart that has her naughty side & will always put a smile on your face. Kalli is the essence of beauty & she will devour you (in more ways then one) at the same time.

2. Jacoob..
    I had so much fun with you! I can not wait till we can ravish you again! MISS YOU TONS!!!!!

3. Sounds like yet another fantastic time was had by all at the Moonlight!! :D

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Jacob, Our party was sooo much fun!!! Thank you for having me join. I cannot wait till the next time!

5. Every night is a great night here!!

6. Yes indeed they are angles.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Those are two beautiful angels

Always Willing,

Veronica