Harmony Gabriel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Okay, I have already partied with Harmony several times and have written several reviews (including having the honor of being the first to write a review of her). So what compells me to write another review? Because my parties with her just keep getting BETTER and BETTER!

First off, Harmony is a REALLY COOL woman, who just happens to also be REALLY HOT! [smilie=hot over you.gif] I remember back in January seeing her pics, and thinking that I would like to party with her. And now, several trips later, I have to admit that her overall, very good attitude and strong vibe is as fun to be around as it is to party (and that is saying a lot, trust me!).

Anyway, while my buddy Double D and I were sitting at the bar, I see Harmony walking out from behind the door opposite where the bar is. I wave to her, and then she recognizes me and comes right over for a big hug. She had a big smile on her face, and anybody that has seen that smile of hers, knows what I'm talking about when I say that it can make a guy melt right there! She also had on an outfit that could make any head turn and take notice.

After I introduce Harmony and Double D, who I could tell was thinking "no wonder MusicMan likes to party with Harmony(!)", we had a great conversation and a good vibe going, being that she too makes songs like I do.

Well, I wasn't up to party that night, but arranged for a party the next night...which happened to be my birthday!!!

So the next day, I got my birthday wish to party with Harmony. And just walking to her room again, there was such a strong feeling in my gut, as I was saying that I had just gone through 3.5 boring months of work and real life crap to get back here, and now, here it is...the moment has finally come to party again.

Well, Harmony treats me like a KING, and it's such a wonderful experience to be with her in that moment. Early on in the party, I could tell where things were heading, and I asked, "are you going to spoil me, yet again?" And she smiles and says "Of course I am"! WOWZERS, this is going to be intense, I thought.

Well, you just can't go wrong with Harmony. I highly recommend her, and the experience just keeps getting better and better. In fact, one party with her this trip was not enough. So I told her we are going to party twice next time!

A big thank you to Harmony for a WONDERFUL time on my birthday! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

2. After I introduce Harmony and Double D, who I could tell was thinking "no wonder MusicMan likes to party with Harmony(!)",

Yep...that was a real WTF moment for me :shock: I was trying to figure out some way I could steal MusicMans toys on his birthday :lol: Harmony, next time we're sneaking down the hall when he 'aint looking [smilie=hot over you.gif] DD

3. See! I knew what you were thinking!!!

By the way, LOL, no way you'll be able to "sneak down the hall with Harmony" when I'm not looking...unless, of course, you send Ciara over to "distract" me...oh wait, did I just give you an idea for next trip?!

MusicMan

4. I have a bunch of ideas brother....and yes, Ciara is part of the idea. I'll have a couple of back up plans too by then!! You can't watch 'em all buddy..lol

5. Music Man your so awesome and that was such a wonderful review! Thanks so much and I'm so glad I could be your birthday wish this year. Your the best and I'm very much looking forward to seeing you again! Your always a treat!! Miss you already! Thanks love...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I'm so looking forward to this!! You have no idea D!! :mrgreen:

7. Awesome!!! Cause that was one missed opportunity that's been haunting me since we left!!....all I need is one more shot Harmony!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Thanks Harmony, I'm glad you liked my review! [smilie=happy.gif]

I too am really looking forward to seeing you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I already miss your big smile and pleasant vibe...as well as singing to you! I forgot to put in my review that I was able to sing another song for ya! LOL! At least I will have some songs for you to listen to next time...

About 165 more days, and I shall return to the Love Ranch...and you know what that means, hehe...

MusicMan