Party with Lady Aries

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nap3283, Sep 19, 2014.

1. I was a lucky man because I saw that Lady Aries was going to be at the LRV on September 16th my last day in Vegas. I booked an appointment before I left for my trip to Vegas on the 10th and made sure to reserve a rental car so I would have a ride to the ranch. I will not lie the ride out to LRV is long and boring. I arrived a little early to the ranch and decided it was to hot to wait in the car til the time of my appointment because I felt that I would be uncomfortable sitting in a brothel all by my self waiting for my appointment. Boy was I wrong I went inside and they made me feel very comfortable while I waited even offering my something to eat or drink. I waited patiently at the bar for Aries to show for our party and man did it pay off. Aries is a beautiful lady that has no flaws to speak of. She has silky smooth skin, a nice ass, and a great smile. After our party Aries sat at the bar with me and talked while I ate a sandwhich that they offered me she even made her self one and talked highly of how the LRV was one of the nicest houses she has worked at. Aries asked if I wanted to stay around for a little bit while she went to put on some clothes I politely declined because I still had to drive back to Vegas and turn in my rental also, I was worried about getting stuck in Vegas traffic and making it to the airport on time for my flight home. I made the mistake of leaving and still got stuck in traffic. When I got home I emailed her and told her what a great time I had during our party and that was the first party I have ever been in were I started to sweat during sex. Lady Aries is great and I look forward to being able to party with her in the future if she would have me again.

2. Great review! Thank you, nap, for sharing.

Lady Aries will for sure make ya break a sweat!
    :wink:

3. Yes lady aires is great.

4. Thanks for the review! I had a great time.. I would have you anytime! Xo

5. Great review!!!!