Would like to become a bunny!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by jennielust, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Hi my name is Jennie Lust! alot of my friends call me lusty, i am a big fan of the show and would love a chance to work at the ranch. :p [smilie=call me.gif]

2. Best of luck to you, you're a cutie! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. Hi thanks i have been there a few times to make the first contact, and i will for sure go and read the topic to thanks..

4. Thank you...... :eek: excited i sent emails out, so excited

5. :? :lol:

6. Very gorgeous, I love your eyes. You've got my vote I hope you get it. Good luck beautiful!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Thank u hun! some of the pics are not loading right!!

8. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I 2nd Blizzard's vote! I think you will do fine in becoming a member of The Ranch.Very nice pics,too!

9. GOOD LUCK HOPE TO SEE U IN FUTURE [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Ty very much!

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Best of luck!! :)

12. ty u so much hun!

13. All the girls r so very pretty! Just hope i can be up to there standards...

14. Super excited to hear from the ranch if i do... [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. I think your pretty Jennie :)

16. THANK U SWEETNESS! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. You’re in luck. I’m the Eastern Recruiter for the Ranches and I’m holding tryouts!

Just kidding? :?

You look great and seem to have a great personality. Keep up with the email and posts. I’ve seen people make it in ‘live’ on the boards.

Good luck.

[smilie=happy.gif]

18. Ty so much hun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. [​IMG]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Great pics Jennie! I'm pulling for you to become a Bunny! :D

Go get 'em! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. :p ty so much hun.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Like the body shot but not my face shot hehe

23. I love both [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Your are a beautiful women, good luck!

25. just another one

26. Me as a blonde a year our so ago, what do u all like better?

27. very nice darlin, but your hotter as brunnette. and I [​IMG] your boobies hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. THANK U SWEETNESS.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. in my opinion brunette all the way

30. I think you are gorgeous and sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You will fit in perfectly!!!!