Who here would pay over $100,000 to sleep with a virgin?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2010.

1. I'm serious; if you out there have money; would you pay to sleep with a virgin?

What's the most you would pay?

2. Nope, would much prefer experience.

Outside the ranches I would not mind it, but at the same time would not go looking for virgins either.

3. Speaking strictly for myself, and no offense to any of the ladies, but in a brothel environment I would expect a DISCOUNT price if any lady I chose party with would happen to be a virgin. To make up for her lack of experience.

Regards,
    Speed Racer

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Just remember that there was an offer. For over $1.5 million dollars for that college virgin. About a year or two ago.

5. Yes, but remember there are still those out there who insist the Earth is flat. Doesn't mean the rest of us have to buy into that garbage.

What's that old saying about "a fool and his money"...

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

6. As I have had a virgin in my younger days, no. I much prefer a more experienced lady these days.

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Much prefer an experienced woman. :)

8. Pffffffffffffffttt Not in this life time

Chili

9. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I would 28 years ago..Today with, I rather ,not!

10. No way experience is almost everything when it comes to paying good money like that
    :|

11. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Why would I pay for bad sex? I like a woman who knows what she is doing

12. I don't get why anyone would do this. Like others have said, why go with someone who doesn't know what she is doing?