First Visit and Jordan Soprano at the same time !! WHOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Aug 12, 2010.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

A First Timer’s view of the Bunny Ranch

I had planned a trip to Washington State, with a stopover in Carson City to visit with friends that moved there from my home town. As I had just retired from work, and was now looking at fulfilling some of my Bucket List dreams I decided to visit the Bunny Ranch. In preparation I logged onto the website and started learning about the ranch and its “bunnies”. I really had a hard time looking at all the wonderful girls and trying to decide who I would like to see in a lineup. As my trip grew near I had narrowed it down to a couple of girls that I felt would be candidates.

I selected Monday as the day to arrive at the ranch, a little bit after dinner as I thought it would probably be a little less busy, and I had a dinner date with friends for Tuesday. I arrived at the front gate, and before I could press the button, I heard the buzz of the magnetic latch being activated letting me in. they had seen me arriving and were waiting for me to reach the gate.

Upon entering, I was asked if I wanted a line-up which I said yes to. In came a bevy of beautiful women that had to be seen to be believed. After each had introduced themselves I had to pick which one I would “tour” with. I had previously selected Jordan Soprano as one of the girls I would like to get to know better, so as she introduced herself with that “twinkle” of fun in her eyes, I knew that she was the one for this night.

Jordan took me in hand seeing the nervousness in my eyes, and gave me a brief tour of the facilities, ending up in her room for a discussion of what my expectations were and to negotiate the fee for my party. After discussion of my requests and my budget we came to an agreement and proceeded to the cashier to make the payment for my party. All through this Jordan was bubbly, kind, and willing to do almost anything that I wanted, I just had to ask. We then went back to her room where we proceeded to not only exceed my expectations, but to truly give the event of a lifetime, giving me a truly memorable party. Especially as it was my first time at the ranch, I now know that it will not be my last. Although it completes one item on my bucket list, I now have half a dozen more that I wish to experience with Jordan and the rest of the gang back at the ranch.

Jordan was both patient and understanding with some of inexperience and could have not been a better teacher for an older person that has been “out” of the saddle for a while. I wish that I could have met her sooner, but now that I have, I will never forget her. I could sing her praises more, but now I have to go find some work so I can go back to the ranch, over, and over, and over…………

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Cronus-
    Excellent review and you certainly made a great choice with Jordan! Thanks for sharing your memorable experience.

Cheers,
    James

3. Jordan is soooo much fun. She's my BFF!

4. Cronus
    I had an amazing time with you. I feel so honored to have broke you in to the bunny ranch world! I would love to spend time wih you over and over again!!

xox
    J

5. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Jordan, the pleasure was all mine. I will be back, I promise.

Cronus [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

6. I cant wait! and congrads again! :wink:

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I cant wait to repeat this in March! :twisted:

9. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

We will not repeat it, we will Exceed it!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. She's an amazing in every way possible. I am glad that you had a chance to get to her know her more personally. You never can get enough of her!

11. Im ready when you are! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JOrdan is GREAT!!!! I love her and parties with her are out of this world!