Lady Aries Electric Cum!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Jul 30, 2014.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Lady Aries works at a variety of Denis' houses, for the convenience of her clients, this time at the Love Ranch North.

[​IMG]

Lady Aries wore this sexy pink rubber corset with a mini skirt attached to it, and high heels and no bra. The corset pushed her breasts up and out , it was quite sexy.

So we did the usual, kissing, foreplay, mutual oral. I gave her a bunch of orgasms. At one point she said, "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING OT ME!" and was muffling her orgasm with her arm to keep from screaming too much. Pretty awesome orgasms right there. Then we turned it up a notch.

Lady got out her Sybian, gave me the controls, told me how to use it and we went to town. Like the tease that I am, I lowered it a few times, but she came and came and came on that thing! To be honest I was a little jealous of the machine, but the way she presented it, she made me an active partner and it became exciting.

Next it was my turn. No she didn't use the Sybian on me, though a guy could use it. She has other electric toys. I don't know the names of them. One she used on me had pads. she put a pair on my upper thighs and another pair on my other leg's upper thighs.

This causes a weird sensation, One was good and pleasurable (It is akin to a P wave orgasm if you know what that is) the other felt like an itch. Both sensations were at the same time and caused by both pairs of pads.

She gave me a blow job while those pads were on me and the result was an electrifying orgasm! Incredible! It was different!

It would be interesting to experiment with the pads on different parts of the body.

We also used a glass dildo with an electrode in it in Lady's pussy. She let me move the dildo and she controlled the current. It was interesting. We were both scared of it, just by touching it with our fingers. But inside her pussy the nerve endings are different and she enjoyed it. Especially when I put it on her "G spot" and her "A spot".

We finished up and took a shower together. I love showering with a woman, soaping each other up, it is wonderful.

We retired to the kitchen at the LRN where Lady shared some desert with me. It was very good. I forget the name of it, but it was all Vegan and had coconut milk in it.

Lady also has a Violet wand, but didn't have it with her this trip. I hear that is a fun toy for both benders too.

As always, Lady has such a wide range of skills, is never ceases to amaze me. You are wonderful Lady Aries!

A link to the Sybian demo on You Tube!

http://youtu.be/bgZIdy6UXoA

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review TS!!!

3. Lady Aries is ONE OF A KIND [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

4. Your amazing TS. I was wondering how this review would read. Lol kind of a different party. But so much fun! And Happiest Birthday!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

You were my birthday cake, on my birthday, Thank you Lady Aries!

6. I guess I was! I didnt mind! xo

7. Stronger toys!! Always on the look out!