Hello, hello boys and girls! Another hopeful Bunny...

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by LittleMissAce, Jul 30, 2014.

1. After the email, letter of interest, contact form, etc., not gonna lie, I'm running out of cutesy subjects! And I can't put the same thing twice. I can't.

What I CAN do is tell you a little bit about me. I'm Ace :) Totally excited to be posting here (eeeek!) and hoping to get to meet all of you lovely folks in person soon! I was born in sunny SoCal and raised up in the Midwest and southern US, so I like to think I have the best of both worlds: sunkissed beach babe with all the Southern charm you can handle!

I'm (mostly) Irish, and I'm working with a 5'3" natural 36D-27-36 hourglass figure which I've tastefully *ahem* decorated with some metal and ink. I have a big personality, and you'll almost always find me with a smile on my face or laughing about something (often at myself). I've never met a stranger, mainly because I think there's something beautiful about EVERYONE- and I will darn sure get to know you finding it! I'm openly bisexual (ladies... 8) ) and down for everything from sweet and sensual to hardcore and fetish play.

I'm super hoping my pictures work, because I think I kind of suck at this message board thing (case in point: I've deleted and rewritten this post like, 3 times). Either way, now that I'm all registered on here and I turned in all my homework, I'll be lurking around improving my "posting stuff" skills and hopefully getting to know you amazing ladies and gentlemen! I'm a longtime reader (and "playing solo while reading some of y'all's reviews"-er, oh my!), so I can't wait to jump on in and see what you think :D

Cross your fingers for me please? And also have a beautiful afternoon!

2. you're very pretty....you will do very well at any ranch that you choose. I wish you prosperity wherever you end up.

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

WOW!!! You are beautiful and I will look forward to meeting you soon! You certainly appear to have what it takes!!! Best wishes for a speedy arrival!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you so much darlin! You're an absolutely beautiful woman yourself, hopefully I get to meet you soon!! <3

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am working on dates as we speak sweetheart!! Soooo excited! Can't wait to meet you :twisted: Hehe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Keep posting and interacting, LittleMissAce! I'd love to see some more photos!

6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Love your style…and good luck. I also agree with Gracie in that you should post more pictures and I'm sorry some you posted where taken down…those are the ones Gracie and I want to see... :wink: