Nikki Breeze is the real deal folks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by R3K, Aug 4, 2010.

1. R3K
    Chat with Me

R3K New Member

Brothel aside, Nikki's one of the nicest, friendliest girls i've ever met. my evening with her was an enchanting experience like no other. somehow she knew what kind of music i like, even nailed one of my favorite artists right on the button like she'd been reading my diary or something. she seemed to cue in to my tastes and desires and did everything to accommodate me, teasing me at every turn with hints of more excitement to come.

The best strip-tease ever. the way she moved her body with her gently swaying hips. like a goddess in perfect form moving in all the right ways. hair like spun gold coming down in these little coils, framing a foxy-cute face that makes you melt like wax in the sun when you try to gaze upon her... i just can't describe it with words, it's impossible.

This girl's the whole package... if you like a girl with an eye for the deep, sensual, intimant stuff then Nikki's your girl. if you like the wilder, more erotic type then Nikki's your girl. whether you're rollin into the ranch with a battleplan, or you're just goin with the flow, Nikki will satisfy you.

and then some.

times ten... no joke.

Jason 8)

2. Thank you so much darlin, you are such a sweetie!!! What a great time we had too! :) It was such a pleasure being with you! Can't wait till next time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]