Cinnamon and Sugary

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by C-String, Jul 30, 2010.

1. or perhaps "Cinnamon Girl" for those who prefer Neil Young to The Butthole Surfers. In this case, though, it's a distinction without a difference.

I had the great good fortune to meet Cinnamon Sweet on Friday, July 23 during the CWMC-14 cocktail party at The Love Ranch. At around 10:30 p.m. During my short LPIN career, I've made a real effort not to 'front load' any of my brothel visits. I don't ever enter the house with the idea that I'm going to book a party. My approach has generally been to look around and see what turns up. If I meet someone and we connect, then I'd certainly consider taking a tour. If I don't? Well, that's OK too. It was in that frame of mind that I entered the friendly confines of TLR. The place was packed and I found a quiet spot out of the way to take it all in. A couple of girls came by and there were one or two that were interesting and with whom I seemed to 'click'. However, a lineup yielded a vacant seat to my immediate right and it was promptly filled by Cinnamon.

My initial thought upon meeting her was that she looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place the face. After a little while, though, it hit me: she reminded me strongly of the recently-departed Abbie Marie. Now, I'd only met Abbie twice but the most recent instance was at the CWMC banquet hours before, so I'd say her memory was fairly fresh. Cinnamon is just as cute as a bug's ear with auburn hair and hazel eyes (I think; the lighting was kinda low). While she's certainly easy on the eyes, the most compelling thing for me was just how jaw-droppingly nice she was. We must have talked for over an hour and I relished every minute of it. In fact, I enjoyed her company so well that I readily accepted her offer of a house tour.

Now, it bears mention at this point that I started the CWMC festival in a state of sleep deprivation and never really dug myself out of that hole. So I wasn't too certain of my interest in a party nor of my ability to carry one off. Nevertheless, I enjoyed Cinnamon too much to decline her offer. It was during the tour that I began to consider asking about a party. Still, my diminished state caused me some hesitation and I described my concerns. Then, she came up with the brilliant suggestion that we start with a massage and see where it led. It sounded reasonable to me and I readily assented. The negotiations were as easy as any I've experienced and I resolved to trust her and see what developed. The massage turned out to be a stellar idea. She's got a great touch and I appreciated the massage for what it was. It also sseemed to warm things up pretty effectively and I was having impure thoughts in short order. While we started out slow, the pace quickened and she coaxed more out of me than I thought I had to give. In fact, it's no exaggeration to say she showed me some neighborhoods I hadn't visited in nearly fifteen years.

I was gobsmacked. It was one of the best parties I had during a trip replete with great parties and appreciated all the more since it was so unexpected. After all, how much would you expect while tired out of your mind with a girl who'd been in the business for a week? She'd had three parties before ours, but had been under the tutelage of Chloe and Jenai. It was readily apparent that she's a quick study and takes good notes. While she was great to be around and too cute by half, she also has skillz. Really. Anyone reading this and thinking that I'm damning by faint praise with the use of 'sweet', 'cute', 'nice' and the like is making a mistake. Cinnamon is a completely genuine person in every sense of the word and time with her was well spent. Really, I guess the best description of the party is a GFE, and a pretty darn good one at that. It was nothing I'd requested; it just evolved. For me, an essential part of the brothel experience, the sine qua non, is that all-important, diaphanous sense of connection. We achieved that effortlessly and it made the party. Would I repeat with her? In a New York minute.

auron79 likes this.
  2. Awww C-String, your making me blush!

Thank you so much for the kind works handsome, I had a wonderful memorable time with you as well. I'm glad you gave me a chance to make your night and I loved every sec of it! Your an amazing person yourself and I truly enjoyed the time we spent conversing and getting to know each other. I can't wait to see you next year, even if it is to give you a big hug and talk. Again thank you for the post handsome.

smooches

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cinnamon Sweet

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great review C-String I look forward to meeting the lovely Cinnamon as well

4. Thank you boys, I can't wait to meet you all too! C-String your the best!

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

CONGRATS on your first review Cinnamon!! Can't wait to see more and more reviews of you in the future. You are truly a sweetheart! :)

cinnamon likes this.
  6. I'm glad y'all like the review. I think I needed to record it somewhere before it became lost in the dusty recesses of my memory and to reassure myself that it really happened. Cinnamon was a blast and meeting her again can't happen too soon.

7. Oh my, Haha love the new picture C string! I must have been really drunk that night, cause I don't recall you looking like that. Hope all is well sweetheart can't wait to see you again!

[​IMG]

Cinn

MisterMacWaffle likes this.

8. Lucky lucky guy!!! I have been talking to Miss Cinn and I agree she is a little rosebud!!! I am counting down the days until our party!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. SillyRabbitt.... Cinnamon is such a naturally warm and loving person. She has a killer personality that camouflages with any attitude. Great addition to the Love Ranch family. And if there isn't anything that I know about this woman anything that she is unsure of she is not afraid to ask or even come to Chloe or I...and that's the best part she is not destined to fail. Great review by the way Ms.Sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Great review for a amazing woman!!!

11. Cinnamon seems very genuine and sweet, not to mention gorgeous. I love the review!

12. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I am glad Cinnamon is back at LRN. I've partied with Cinnamon several times before, and I forgot that she resembled Abbie Marie in her looks.

cinnamon likes this.
  13. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Again, thank you for such a sweet review C-string! I truly hope to see you again!

isurfer likes this.
  14. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I love this review of Cinnamon from C-String. This review is her first, from way back. It is good to see some of her old pics too.

15. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

To read this review again and remember that this was your first review brings a big smile to my face. This review shows that you have created so many great memories and continue to do so with the people you meet.

16. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Such a great review! Thanks for sharing!

17. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thanks everyone, old and new for saying nice things for my first review six years ago!!!

auron79 likes this.